🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

What did you miss?

E V E R Y T H I N G ! !

Naaaa.. just some photos and stuff..

Welcome back.. we're all just the same..

Or maybe worse! :wink3:

:laugh3: I got tons of pages to catch up! I'm not complaining! :D

Welcome back, ilovechriss! Have fun catching up with the thread!

Thanks! :D

HOW CUTE IS THAT FIRST VIDEO?!?! Oh, my god...they're like cute puppies that I .

:wacky: LOL, I know, they looked so young! Well, they were young so..

I just discovered Row's video!! :awesome: I saw you girls liked it too! Good job, Row! :nice:

This is so impressive, speaking French is quite difficult if yr not a native speaker! And when he messes up a little at 1.13, he makes a cute little 'woops' face :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgtSJsTvKVk&feature=related]Chris Martin Speaking French - YouTube[/ame]

This is so impressive, speaking French is quite difficult if yr not a native speaker! And when he messes up a little at 1.13, he makes a cute little 'woops' face :lol:

He was reading of course, but some parts sounded really good. All this and they couldn't even show us "mon ami" Bob? Chris made it so interesting I wanted to hear Bob speak. LOL

Chris Martin + Speaking French = Angela melting into a puddle.

He did a hell of a lot better with that speech than I would've. And he sounded adorable and sexy as hell.

He knows we do. And now he's playing with it. Torturing us fangirls. :lol:

:nod: I've said it before, he's a tease, that man.

I'll be in London april 10 & 11.. do you girls think there's any use in going to The Bakery? Small chance that they'll be there, right?

I'd swing by there if I were you :). Worth a shot.

Jonny seems to be liking the view too :lol: :wink3:

:laugh3: That he does.

Chris is just reminding him of what he can look forward to later.

:laugh3: I got tons of pages to catch up! I'm not complaining! :D

Have fun, my friend. You may need a comfortable place to sit, something to mop up drool with, something to cool you down...just warning you.

:wacky: LOL, I know, they looked so young! Well, they were young so..

Hehe, yeah. Every time I see things with them from that era I want to just give them all hugs or something.

Good morning, ladies !!!! :awesome:

How are you??? :) I'm happy to read all your comments, it's just :charming:

I think, although I am prepared to be corrected, that it's a shot from Sound Relief, or there abouts.. after he did his infamous crowd run?

I hate that and I love it too.. I love that he did it.. I hate that he did it.. It scares me to watch it despite knowing he's OK.. does this make ANY sense! LOL.. But I love when he comes back and gives that HUGE grin, as if to say.. yeah I know.. it's was bloody stupid.. LOL..

Yes, it is. :)

I agree with that. 100 %

OMG! ROFL! hahaha.. sheesh.. Subtle? Much? No.. LOL..

still we're all thinking it..

really...

tumblr_m1wm0uKeAd1r71j6m.jpg

:cool:

:blush: :nod:

I'm proud of this :nod::smug:

:laugh3:

On the contrary I think we have to do something like this :wink3: don't worry, I will not blush :sneaky:

This is even better:

1310682423644_f.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I'm going to bed...I'll make myself a cup of strawberry tea and I'll try to sleep.

tumblr_m1vrhn6QPd1qlt5q1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmn0s4JHxd1ql3hk9o1_500.gif

Night night ♥

Haha Kristal !!!! :stunned: :sneaky: :sneaky: :wink3:

Lovely pics :dazzled:

Hope you're feeling better :)

Goood morning, girls!! How are you doing? I missed this thread so much, I have been so busy lately.. School. :disappointed: Ah well.. What did I miss? :D

Oh, hello we missed you !!!! I understand that "School" thing. :dozey:

Have fun while doing your catching-up :sneaky:

What did you miss?

E V E R Y T H I N G ! !

Naaaa.. just some photos and stuff..

Welcome back.. we're all just the same..

Or maybe worse! :wink3:

Good morning everyone.. morning2.gif

Something to start the day with?

SYDSOUNDRELIEF_219_coldplay_400x300.jpg

SYDSOUNDRELIEF_216_coldplay.jpg

SYDSOUNDRELIEF_165_coldplay_400x300.jpg

3355099507_f7a4c92f32.jpg

3354479325_6d66dc192c_o.jpg

04-03-20122.jpg

04-03-2012-1.jpg

Some Sound Relief photos I found.

Over half way through my working week. Not long til my holiday now..

Awwwwwww those are lovely, lovely pics. Thanks !!!! ;)

Good luck, Row, it's nearly over !! :D

Ah, okay, thanks, I'd never seen that before. How very strange, that video :p. But very funny, too.

Also, I would like to suggest that Chris narrate all band documentaries shirtless from here on out :nod:.

:nod: :wacky: I LOVE that video. It's just so awesome. And at the beginning, when Chris pretends to cry, he tries not to laugh out loud. :lol:

Yes !!! :nod: I agree with that !!

In case it hasn't been said enough already, this thread, and everyone in it, RULES.

Awwww :hug: I agree.

THIS THREAD RULES !!!!! :love: :heart:

We should put this proposal in writing or something :p. I doubt we'll have trouble getting signatures :lol:

LOL I think that wouldn't be a big issue to get signatures, either. :lol:

Haha, wow! No, you're definitely NOT alone there. Not at all.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, he most certainly does! He's very...bendy...and flexible...and energetic...

Makes one think of him using those moves...elsewhere...

AHhhhh the worm.

Once again, I agree with everything. :sneaky:

Hahaha, Angela! :laugh3:

Spoiler comments are always the best ones:laugh3::laugh3:

hallwayr.jpg

This is still so sexy.

They're really the best ones :lol:

That pic.... GAHHH

It's a crappy, crappy screenshot quality....

But then again, who cares :angel:

thefamous030moment1.jpg

ELLEN????!!!!!!

YOU RULE :hug: :D

You just made my day with that screencap !!!!!!!! :awesome:

*clicks save as*

That's my favourite moment :sneaky:

He knows we do. And now he's playing with it. Torturing us fangirls. :lol:

I'll be in London april 10 & 11.. do you girls think there's any use in going to The Bakery? Small chance that they'll be there, right?

:nod:

Why not? I would try, their first show is on April 17th. That's a whole week after. Even if they're not there, you have the opportunity to actually see their studio. That's not bad either. :D

I love that SO MUCH. He's too cute :dazzled: I've always thought that English men speaking French are too HOT. Well, he's not an exception :dazzled:

Chris Martin + Speaking French = Angela melting into a puddle.

He did a hell of a lot better with that speech than I would've. And he sounded adorable and sexy as hell.

Chris Martin + Speaking French = Mara melting into a puddle. :lol:

:nod: :nod:

:laugh3: That he does.

Chris is just reminding him of what he can look forward to later.

I bet that's true :lol: :sneaky:

Chris doing the worm is WAY hotter than it has any right to be.

Oh, finally, someone said it!:bomb:

He just does it so well, doesn't he? :sneaky:

Haha, wow! No, you're definitely NOT alone there. Not at all.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, he most certainly does! He's very...bendy...and flexible...and energetic...

Makes one think of him using those moves...elsewhere...

You read my mind :wink3::sneaky:

The other bit is the Anton Corbin interview and film he made of them before the live streaming of the Madrid gig.. He made them do silly walks, (as a sort of Monty python tribute) I have the full thing on my hard drive.. the first outing for the wristbands.. the concert is awesome too. Actually THAT might well be a good candidate for our cake club video in a week, if everyone wants to do it..?

Hope that helps.. Or did you mean another bit! LOL! I have them all on my computer, so I can tell you all the places they came from if you need to know. :D

I have to catch up with cake club videos! :stunned:

Oh my...:dazzled: he is so cute!

Good morning girls! :D

I slept like 4 hours this night...well now are 8 hours in 3 nights...not so bad :laugh3:

I'm just come back from university...It will be a really busy day but Viva Pics gave me motivation!

tumblr_m1ghnuSxEw1r9y0w3o1_500.jpg

Good morning, Mara!

:nod: :wacky: I LOVE that video. It's just so awesome. And at the beginning, when Chris pretends to cry, he tries not to laugh out loud. :lol:

:laugh3: :nod: He's not very good at keeping a straight face in skits, is he?

I love that he sees nothing weird about walking around with the headgear he's got going on. Only he can pull off that sort of goofiness.

Yes !!! :nod: I agree with that !!

Awwww :hug: I agree.

THIS THREAD RULES !!!!! :love: :heart:

LOL I think that wouldn't be a big issue to get signatures, either. :lol:

AHhhhh the worm.

Once again, I agree with everything. :sneaky:

The worm is a wonderful thing. I remember watching that segment on Jimmy's show when it originally aired and when that came up, my reaction was a mix of laughter, "SQUEEEE!" and "Ooooooooooooh...".

I have that whole interview on a tape. I should go find it and watch it again.

I can only imagine the reaction if Chris were to get an actual thing with signatures and the proposal of him walking around shirtless more often :lol:. Oh, dear.

And as for the other stuff...we're mind twins once more :D. Hehe.

Chris Martin + Speaking French = Mara melting into a puddle. :lol:

:nod: :nod:

That man's in danger of leaving puddles in his wake everywhere he goes-sweat puddles, puddles that used to be women...:lol:.

I bet that's true :lol: :sneaky:

In our world it is :p.

You read my mind :wink3::sneaky:

I have to catch up with cake club videos! :stunned:

Great minds!

And yes, you do! Lots of good stuff to watch. That reminds me that I still need to download the stuff for the latest one. I would've done it earlier tonight but I was dead tired after getting home from work and took a bit of a nap. But I'll get on that now.

I slept like 4 hours this night...well now are 8 hours in 3 nights...not so bad :laugh3:

I'm just come back from university...It will be a really busy day but Viva Pics gave me motivation!

Ugh, lack of proper sleep sucks, doesn't it? That was what made me so dead tired today.

Viva pictures are a great motivator for anything. Love the one you shared, too-Chris at a piano, I will always love those sorts of photos.

ELLEN????!!!!!!

YOU RULE :hug: :D

You just made my day with that screencap !!!!!!!! :awesome:

*clicks save as*

That's my favourite moment :sneaky:

:nod:

Why not? I would try, their first show is on April 17th. That's a whole week after. Even if they're not there, you have the opportunity to actually see their studio. That's not bad either. :D

Hahaha, I knew you'd love it. I'm quite addicted to it myself as well :lol: :lol:

And yeah, I'm gonna drop by anyway. It'd be so awesome if they were there. I'm already figuring out possible scenarios and what I will say when it happens, even though the chances are 0.00001 :facepalm: Shouldn't get my hopes up too high. But at least I'll see the bakery!

Good luck on your schoolwork & everything! Just think about tonight: you'll be done with all of it, and you will find loads and loads of beautiful pictures of the insanely beautiful Chris Martin!:):)

Hi girls have slept well ?

I found the gifs ;)

tumblr_luo83c3Y221qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo83xfutB1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo84jtDXI1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo86hpCIq1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo853Mk7d1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo85tlaCl1qzcct3.gif

Chrissy in the circus I have liked to see the video.

So this thread gives me strange dream, I do not know if I had to mention the time I dreamed that Chris gave me an email, telling me

"you come to the same place "

:thinking:

Good morning :D

Oh, hmm, I understand, it's shitty when you can't sleep a lot.

Good luck with your work !!!! You'll have enough motivation in this thread !! :D

And this pic is...HOT. ;)

Good morning, Mara!

:laugh3: :nod: He's not very good at keeping a straight face in skits, is he?

I love that he sees nothing weird about walking around with the headgear he's got going on. Only he can pull off that sort of goofiness.

No, he isn't. xD And I really love that :D :D

Haha yes, that headgear. :lol: It seems to be the most normal thing in the world to wear it :laugh3:

The worm is a wonderful thing. I remember watching that segment on Jimmy's show when it originally aired and when that came up, my reaction was a mix of laughter, "SQUEEEE!" and "Ooooooooooooh...".

I have that whole interview on a tape. I should go find it and watch it again.

I can only imagine the reaction if Chris were to get an actual thing with signatures and the proposal of him walking around shirtless more often :lol:. Oh, dear.

And as for the other stuff...we're mind twins once more :D. Hehe.

That's a wonderful sentence, Angela LOL :lol:

Really hahahahaha :laugh3:

Yes, I've watched the interview :lol: it's funny.

Hahaha, do you think he'd like it??? :sneaky:

yes, mind twins :lol:

That man's in danger of leaving puddles in his wake everywhere he goes-sweat puddles, puddles that used to be women...:lol:.

Hahahah :nod:

In our world it is :p.

Exactly !! :lol:

Hope you're not too tired, girls :D

Hahaha, I knew you'd love it. I'm quite addicted to it myself as well :lol: :lol:

And yeah, I'm gonna drop by anyway. It'd be so awesome if they were there. I'm already figuring out possible scenarios and what I will say when it happens, even though the chances are 0.00001 :facepalm: Shouldn't get my hopes up too high. But at least I'll see the bakery!

Hehe :blush: So at least there are two insane 0:30 fans. :D

Yes, well nothing's impossible. Just imagine, that would be AWESOME !!!! ;) You're right, but still you can hope :D

Hi girls have slept well ?

I found the gifs ;)

tumblr_luo83c3Y221qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo83xfutB1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo84jtDXI1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo86hpCIq1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo853Mk7d1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo85tlaCl1qzcct3.gif

Chrissy in the circus I have liked to see the video.

So this thread gives me strange dream, I do not know if I had to mention the time I dreamed that Chris gave me an email, telling me

"you come to the same place "

:thinking:

Hello Lory :D

Hahahahha those gifs crack me up :lol:

Uhh, that's a nice dream :wink3:

Hahahaha, omg girls, look what I just found in the old Chris thread. :laugh3:

Their innocent image has just been ruined.

hahahahahahasu.jpg

Hahahahaha :laugh3: :laugh3:

I had seen it, too, some time ago !!!!! :lol:

They weren't that innocent... :sneaky:

Hahahaha, omg girls, look what I just found in the old Chris thread. :laugh3:

Their innocent image has just been ruined.

hahahahahahasu.jpg

Hahahha. :laugh3: :sneaky:

I don't remember people in the old thread to be innocent..

Yeah! That's certainly worth the trip in and of itself.

I would be doing the exact same thing, planning out the sorts of things you are. Shame I live nowhere near there and have no plans on the horizon to visit that area, otherwise I'd happily come along.

Good luck. Hope something cool comes of your trek out there!

No, he isn't. xD And I really love that :D :D

Haha yes, that headgear. :lol: It seems to be the most normal thing in the world to wear it :laugh3:

I do, too. 'Cause then he laughs and smiles, and that's always a good thing to see :D.

Must be. Wonder if he wears funny things on his head around the house to entertain his kids :p.

That's a wonderful sentence, Angela LOL :lol:

Really hahahahaha :laugh3:

Yes, I've watched the interview :lol: it's funny.

Hahaha, do you think he'd like it??? :sneaky:

yes, mind twins :lol:

LOL, thanks :lol:!

Speaking of late night, I'd LOVE to see Chris, or the band, show up on Craig Ferguson's show (he's poked a bit of light fun at them before, but I recall him saying once he did like them, so it could happen). Oh, dear god, I couldn't even begin to imagine the insane conversations THOSE guys could have together. That would truly make me happy.

I don't know :laugh3:! He'd probably find it funny and strange all at the same time. And then say some sort of adorably self-deprecating comment.

Hehe :blush: So at least there are two insane 0:30 fans. :D

If someone hasn't declared themselves a fan of that moment, I would imagine it's only because they're unconscious and can't speak at the moment :p.

Lory, those gifs are hilarious! Thanks for sharing them!

Hahahha. :laugh3: :sneaky:

I don't remember people in the old thread to be innocent..

I kinda thought they were, but I'm cured now :D

Yeah! That's certainly worth the trip in and of itself.

I would be doing the exact same thing, planning out the sorts of things you are. Shame I live nowhere near there and have no plans on the horizon to visit that area, otherwise I'd happily come along. Good luck. Hope something cool comes of your trek out there!

Thank you! I'll post my experiences here straight away (in case anything happens(seeing movement behind a window or something:lol:), and if i'm still able to breathe and think straight afterwards).

So. Maybe it's time for 2 random shirtless photos? Just because they make us all happy?

picc13.jpg

picc14.jpg

And some other stuff I found in thread 1.

picc12.jpg

picc11.jpg

picc10.jpg

picc6.jpg

picc4.png

I do, too. 'Cause then he laughs and smiles, and that's always a good thing to see :D.

Must be. Wonder if he wears funny things on his head around the house to entertain his kids :p.

:nod: :dazzled:

Haha that would be very great if he did :D

LOL, thanks :lol:!

Speaking of late night, I'd LOVE to see Chris, or the band, show up on Craig Ferguson's show (he's poked a bit of light fun at them before, but I recall him saying once he did like them, so it could happen). Oh, dear god, I couldn't even begin to imagine the insane conversations THOSE guys could have together. That would truly make me happy.

I don't know :laugh3:! He'd probably find it funny and strange all at the same time. And then say some sort of adorably self-deprecating comment.

If someone hasn't declared themselves a fan of that moment, I would imagine it's only because they're unconscious and can't speak at the moment :p.

Lory, those gifs are hilarious! Thanks for sharing them!

Haha :laugh3: I can imagine :D

Yes, probably awww :wacky:

Yes, you're right. Sorry. Everyone is a 0:30 fan I'm just the craziest one :lol:

I kinda thought they were, but I'm cured now :D

Thank you! I'll post my experiences here straight away (in case anything happens(seeing movement behind a window or something:lol:), and if i'm still able to breathe and think straight afterwards).

Yes, feel free to do so. That would be great !!! I've met Guy in front of the Beehive and I've heard Chris playing the piano in the studio.

True story :D

So GOOD LUCK !!!!!! :D

So. Maybe it's time for 2 random shirtless photos? Just because they make us all happy?

picc13.jpg

picc14.jpg

And some other stuff I found in thread 1.

picc12.jpg

picc11.jpg

picc10.jpg

picc6.jpg

picc4.png

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug: