✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Sweetie Ariel's grip your friend and tell to him how much you love him and not remember ask to him, his number as its address and email :nod:

So me I watch the TV-reality show

http://www.m6.fr/emission-l_amour_est_dans_le_pre/

I call the bargain of love.

Sad, reminds me when I was in a marriage agency. to find someone. they all wanted a perfect woman .

All men in my real life want perfect modern woman............. :cry:

makes me think I'm alone in my life.

when I do not dream on the net of knights, kings, of fairy tales lol

they put in the music sound back for the program the song "Lovers in Japan" :|

OK IMPORTANT!

The HAPPY TRAIL is MISSING!

Someone somewhere MUST have a recent photo (eg Washington) photo.. surely? Or a video.. something!... So we can compare and contrast with the R42 photo.

Lives depend on YOU! fan girl army!

:cool::cool:

OK that may be a slight exageration.. :angel: But surely someone must have a photo for evidence??!! somewhere??

:lol::laugh3::laugh3:

Im hoping its a trick of the light maybe :thinking: or Gywneth has been trying out some new waxing products :dozey: ...ouch :confused:

Bring Back The Happy Trail :P

Good to know it was alive and kicking in Tampa Tracey LOL.. perhaps this is all we need, first hand.. evidence.. Were YOU at Washington? Did you see a happy trail? If so we NEED you.. LOL..

And no I can't imagine him waxing.. LOL!

Tampa and Miami is where I saw them, but I am wagering the swamp land here in florida that comes with gators to anyone that will take the bet, that He didn't shave or wax it off:D

NONE OF THE PICTURES ARE COMING UP ON MY COMPUTER!!!:cry: They're all just little question marks...:sad2:

Which pages are you going through ? Lots of pics from the beginning of the thread don't show, so don't panic if you don't see them, that's normal :lol:

OK, if her next GOOP is about waxing, then Chris was the guinea pig.

:nod: :laugh3:

I think that if we want evidence we should check the thread of the concert...:thinking:

Oh please no! I mean, we all know he's good-looking, but the day HE knows it he'll be unstoppable,lol.:D
:nod::lol:

From the thread of their first gig in Washington:

More photos, these from niles38 @ Flickr

Coldplay Concert 7/8/2012

As you can see on the 3rd pic, the happy trail was gone :nod:

I'll take a look at the last date before that one so we can set a time frame during which the "crime" was committed :nod:

Ugh I can't find pics from that night that show his belly :bomb: Anyone have some pics from early July on which we can see it?

kristal you know men do not need to shine for their physic but their kindness and humanism. If I love what is Chris for everything that's him with his strange character and insecurity too. just love for him and nothing else.

So me I watch this broadcast TV reality a fat girl who wants to become top model.

That's the kind of program you are saying and yes people do not want our phisical ungrateful. we fangirls we are not celebrities.

http://www.m6.fr/emission-belle_toute_nue/

So off thread

they began to make noise the songs Charlie Brown & Trouble :blank:

I'll take a look at the last date before that one so we can set a time frame during which the "crime" was committed :nod:

Ugh I can't find pics from that night that show his belly :bomb: Anyone have some pics from early July on which we can see it?

his wife Gwyneth Paltrow likes not hairy and thought it was another Brad Pitt :thinking:

a kind of Chris Martin model

tumblr_m70xdvv8fS1r0qfweo1_400.jpg

me I prefer normal man I prefer hot bear :mellow: yummy.. *sigh *

Chris%20Martin.jpg

000d6065c51b09babdeb28.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-prend-bien-les-insultes-de-bono-u2-7712.jpg

I can't believe I am even debating this, :lol:but how by the 3rd pic can you possible come to this conclusion??:\ The pic is so distorted you can't say this:P I will eat Jonny's hat if he waxed, but I am saying I am 98 % positive he wouldn't have done this :lol: