✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I can't believe I am even debating this, :lol:but how by the 3rd pic can you possible come to this conclusion??:\ The pic is so distorted you can't say this:P I will eat Jonny's hat if he waxed, but I am saying I am 98 % positive he wouldn't have done this :lol:

Hahaha, too late! *licks lips*

I can't believe this is an ongoing debate, but it's making me laugh my bum off. You definitely know you're addicted to Coldplay when you debate the exact time Chris' happy trail went missing.:laugh3:

I can't believe I am even debating this, :lol:but how by the 3rd pic can you possible come to this conclusion??:\ The pic is so distorted you can't say this:P I will eat Jonny's hat if he waxed, but I am saying I am 98 % positive he wouldn't have done this :lol:

Yes, I think you can come to this conclusion as the skin is as clear in that area as it is on other areas where there usually aren't as much hair.

We're crazy, aren't we ? :lol:

Yes, I think you can come to this conclusion as the skin is as clear in that area as it is on other areas where there usually aren't as much hair.

Bonkers, Crackers and Batshit Crazy!!!

And I live you for it.:lol:

:laugh3: Ok, Ok, I am sticking with the "Hop along, Happy Trail" isn't gone. We just have to now wait for some clearer pics to appear to change my mind:D

p.s. I luv Happy Trails:lol:

From the thread of their first gig in Washington:

As you can see on the 3rd pic, the happy trail was gone :nod:

I'll take a look at the last date before that one so we can set a time frame during which the "crime" was committed :nod:

Ugh I can't find pics from that night that show his belly :bomb: Anyone have some pics from early July on which we can see it?

:nod:

It's gone. There is no doubt for me...sigh :cry:

Chris Martin, tonight I love you less.

kristal you know men do not need to shine for their physic but their kindness and humanism. If I love what is Chris for everything that's him with his strange character and insecurity too. just love for him and nothing else.

I love him for this too...:nod:

Well...ok...for his dick too

:awesome:

me I prefer normal man I prefer hot bear :mellow: yummy.. *sigh *

Chris%20Martin.jpg

000d6065c51b09babdeb28.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-prend-bien-les-insultes-de-bono-u2-7712.jpg

You totally understand me :wink3:

I can't believe this is an ongoing debate, but it's making me laugh my bum off. You definitely know you're addicted to Coldplay when you debate the exact time Chris' happy trail went missing.:laugh3:

Bonkers, Crackers and Batshit Crazy!!!

And I live you for it.:lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Tampa and Miami is where I saw them, but I am wagering the swamp land here in florida that comes with gators to anyone that will take the bet, that He didn't shave or wax it off:D

I SO hope not.. but the evidence so far is thin.. we need more..

From the thread of their first gig in Washington:

As you can see on the 3rd pic, the happy trail was gone :nod:

I'll take a look at the last date before that one so we can set a time frame during which the "crime" was committed :nod:

Ugh I can't find pics from that night that show his belly :bomb: Anyone have some pics from early July on which we can see it?

LOL you're debating it because it's your job.. detective... (LOL! plus it's funny.. ;))

Also I agree with you, you cannot possibly tell from that photo.. it's too blurry..

Sorry, not enough evidence detective Celine.. do more..!

Puts imaginary Sherlock Holmes pipe to lips... 'Lemon Entry my dear fangirls.. '

LOL! Your JOB, detective Morgan is to CHECK his stomach out in Toronto! (I mean I am sure you WILL anyway - don't deny it) but we need evidence..

:laugh3: Ok, Ok, I am sticking with the "Hop along, Happy Trail" isn't gone. We just have to now wait for some clearer pics to appear to change my mind:D

p.s. I luv Happy Trails:lol:

Me too..

Innocent until proven guilty.. or was that hairy until proven .. um.. waxed.. :laugh3:

I SO hope not.. but the evidence so far is thin.. we need more..

LOL you're debating it because it's your job.. detective... (LOL! plus it's funny.. ;))

Also I agree with you, you cannot possibly tell from that photo.. it's too blurry..

Sorry, not enough evidence detective Celine.. do more..!

Puts imaginary Sherlock Holmes pipe to lips... 'Lemon Entry my dear fangirls.. '

LOL! Your JOB, detective Morgan is to CHECK his stomach out in Toronto! (I mean I am sure you WILL anyway - don't deny it) but we need evidence..

Me too..

Innocent until proven guilty.. or was that hairy until proven .. um.. waxed.. :laugh3:

Sadly my seat SUCKS! So you guys will probably see photographic evidence on the gig thread before I can confirm...but believe me, I'll be checking,lol.:lol:

Damn Fender Telecasters! They're lovely guitars, but they prevent any hope of such a debate happening in The Buckland Religion!:laugh3:

Have great day girls !

for one have absolutely no head to reality..... :dozey:

So I think I'll stay to watch the lake or perhaps when a beer in terrace to wake me up. (I am not in condition to seek work my mind does not work.......... :sick: going in asylum :worried2: )

:nod:

It's gone. There is no doubt for me...sigh :cry:

Chris Martin, tonight I love you less.

I love him for this too...:nod:

Well...ok...for his dick too

:awesome:

You totally understand me :wink3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I think too Kristal you know I dreamed last night of Chris Martin, I was alone in my bed sleeping and Chris Martin woke me up (the narrow) not see trail but not ONLY.

He had blue eyes intense.

kristal pervy mind you have is true and you pervy me perhaps :nod:

And if one day in the greatest miracle I was to meet Chris Martin will tell me how I should look the eyes.

I believe my friend is going to the show, so he will investigate the area of mystery, if he can't I know there will be someone who takes the back bend pic from "IMP":D The evidence will soon prove, "Clutching pipe to lips", that without a doubt, undenyable, no question..... that this investigation will lead us all to the happy ending we all know started at the Happy trail.:P

I believe my friend is going to the show, so he will investigate the area of mystery, if he can't I know there will be someone who takes the back bend pic from "IMP":D The evidence will soon prove, "Clutching pipe to lips", that without a doubt, undenyable, no question..... that this investigation will lead us all to the happy ending we all know started at the Happy trail.:P

Crossing everything Ive got.

I'm counting on you super sleuths because Ive been at the beach all week, and all I keep doing is rushing in from the sand, sun and surf to make sure the VERY happy (for me) trail is still alive and kicking!!

:D

A girl has her priorities.

I am going to both Toronto shows and have great seats (5th row one night, 7th the next, by the ramp). I will volunteer to take one for the squad and check out the presence (or lack thereof) of the trail. It's because I'm a giver.

^ It is very true :nod:

I am going to both Toronto shows and have great seats (5th row one night, 7th the next, by the ramp). I will volunteer to take one for the squad and check out the presence (or lack thereof) of the trail. It's because I'm a giver.

Thank you for taking one for the team, I can only imagine how difficult it'll be for you, you're brave :nod:

^ Hahahaha, you're given SUCH an awful task.. observing the Martin belly for 1.5 hours. Truly dreadful, thanks for sacrificing :heart: :lol:

Now.. to get our minds off this dark and devastating mystery.. a very true graph :nice:

tumblr_m79q66gZHj1rwjez4o1_500.jpg

Very true... but certainly only coming from the one and only Chris himself...:\

I'll be there too! Not as close though. Lucky girl!

I'm new to this thread, but the pics are great and you all are hilarious!! :laugh3:

Taking one for the team:lol: oh well, if you must:D have a great couple of shows, you have great seats!!!

bah me for my part I am not hilarious but I am in love and depressing :\

example today I saw a woman to enter the post with a photo of his son in the basket of money and playing amonica (she did not playing armonica).

I spoke with her a bit. she told me she had three children give food .

I gave a little bit of money. Mysery the world I was living . I can not help people who is poor as me of all... :disappointed:

And the thread is a beautiful world and imaginative with pictures of Chris so wonderful and lively and full of positivism for us fangirls.......... :cheesy::dazzled: