✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I'm with you Tracy.. I just want BETTER evidence... LOL..

OK don't think about it.. YET :D

BUT what on earth WOULD you shave/wax down there FOR? Just asking? I mean I can't see any point whatsoever..

A lot of athlete shave all their hair to make thhem more aerodynamic, but it's not like Coldplay shows are Olympic events...quite,lol. Maybe it's because less hair down there means less heat. But that only begs the question: Just how much hair is gone????? :rolleyes:

So if he shaved his belly... How do we know...

I mean...

What else did he shave?

:uhoh:

My main suspect is Jonny and their games with hot wax. :blank:

Oh damn

OH DAMN

Stop it youuuuu, my brain comes up with craploads of twisted stuff, I CAN'T HANDLE IT THAT MUCH LONGER HHHHhhhh!!

Must

Get

It

Out

Somehow

hnngplz.png?1

A lot of athlete shave all their hair to make thhem more aerodynamic, but it's not like Coldplay shows are Olympic events...quite,lol. Maybe it's because less hair down there means less heat. But that only begs the question: Just how much hair is gone????? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I don't know, Happy Trail Squad, I think you're overlooking something obvious. My main suspect is Jonny and their games with hot wax. :|

Next time do better.

happy trail or no happy trail, that tummy is YUMMY (that sounds awful, but) :dazzled::bomb::dead:

GAHHHHH!!!!!!

*and that smiley Thalia just used*

As it stands, I'm glad he is married.

Me too. All my joking aside, I'm glad both he and Jonny have wonderful families to love and support them...

(as well as each other. :wink3:)

Me too. All my joking aside, I'm glad both he and Jonny have wonderful families to love and support them...

(as well as each other. :wink3:)

*scrolls, scrolls, scrolls*

:lol::laugh3:

have good night girls, good dream ;)

still lovely pictures of Chris with magnificent beard and wonderful blue eyes to drown :kiss:

tumblr_m6i2143uyg1qdn1jpo1_500.jpg

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? :dead:

EYES EYES EYES :bomb:

This is way too much for my poor heart :dead:

Lovely photos. He looks pretty pissed off in the last one. Even his nostrils are flaired. (For those who don't know me, my son studies body language and and such. He reads Chris when I ask, but it's pretty obvious what he's feeling here.) Angry but with gorgeous blue eyes.

have good night girls, good dream ;)

still lovely pictures of Chris with magnificent beard and wonderful blue eyes to drown :kiss:

tumblr_m6jgk2KrNh1qfhcn1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6i2143uyg1qdn1jpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6g6m4BgC51qeep17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6g0j7z66m1rzgmlzo1_500.jpg

See the lighting on this pic is not enough to say he shaved or waxed.. Not buying it:D You can't see his arm pit hair either. I believe the hair is still there.

I've been running off the beach all day just to check my phone for the status on the happy trail's confirmed existence. I should be in really fantastic shape.....

I'm with you also, Trac(e)y! ;-) I can't believe he would wax or shave. There has to be some sort of explanation. Please. He has the perfect body with the perfect amount of hair and just about the hottest 'very' happy trail ever, so why mess with perfection? I'm still going to hold out hope while waiting for the happy trail squad super sleuths' reconnaissance missions to be completed. :laugh3:

In the meantime, ghdoefuehe3838j390fejsdklfoiehf32ou3hrfndjf30!!!!!!!!! Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY can rival these eyes. N.O.B.O.D.Y. And OMG, the scruff.....

tumblrm6i2143uyg1qdn1jp.jpg

imagescawvn426.jpg

I've been running off the beach all day just to check my phone for the status on the happy trail's confirmed existence. I should be in really fantastic shape.....

I'm with you also, Trac(e)y! ;-) I can't believe he would wax or shave. There has to be some sort of explanation. Please. He has the perfect body with the perfect amount of hair and just about the hottest 'very' happy trail ever, so why mess with perfection? I'm still going to hold out hope while waiting for the happy trail squad super sleuths' reconnaissance missions to be completed. :laugh3:

In the meantime, ghdoefuehe3838j390fejsdklfoiehf32ou3hrfndjf30!!!!!!!!! Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY can rival these eyes. N.O.B.O.D.Y. And OMG, the scruff.....

imagescawvn426.jpg

:D I luv his smile in this pic:) and yes we need more proof, maybe that Mentalist Guy:lol:

imagescawvn426.jpg

Wow... good morning girls.. Yes his eyes are like LASERS.. :stunned:

:D I luv his smile in this pic:) and yes we need more proof, maybe that Mentalist Guy:lol:

Proof yes proof.. I hope all our detectives are on the case today? Well I guess we will all need to wait for Toronto actually.. Unless anyone has some uncovered evidence we haven't found yet?

Wow this tour seems to be going past fast doesn't it? It only seem about a couple of weeks since December and all of us frantically buying tickets! I can't believe it's been a month and a half since the Emirates..

Well I guess I have to leave for work now.. have a good day everyone :D

Have a great day girls ;)

me too I look for work even though I am very tired and weary (headache).

Fortunately, from 1 August I have two weeks off... :nice:

Lovely photos. He looks pretty pissed off in the last one. Even his nostrils are flaired. (For those who don't know me, my son studies body language and and such. He reads Chris when I ask, but it's pretty obvious what he's feeling here.) Angry but with gorgeous blue eyes.

his eyes are dilated, in the picture, not know if he was angry or more so serious, the paps were upset I do not know.

in general Chris is a man who explodes in anger, when it explodes . very unpredictable in its character.

but is our Chris but also so sweet with people. there is no one like him.