✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Yay!!! Great picture!

The two of you look like sisters!

Sisters and fangirlz, looking so happy. :) Awesome girls you both arrived safe. Please have fun for us! :D

we will do our best!!! LOL.. :cool:

:cool: Remember to look for the shirtless Chris and get back to us!! :lol: :D :D

so much pics

:dazzled:

attachment.php?attachmentid=20480&d=1166776845

attachment.php?attachmentid=20481&d=1166776845

hireshongkong130720068vb5.jpg

You girls know how to pick em. :D

Hey guys, keep an eye out on this coldplayer's blog :)

She posted her concert experience from last weekend here: http://coldplayingparadise.tumblr.com/post/28846058918/coldplay-concert-at-izod-center-friday-august-3-2012

The important quote is:

Thanx, I'll be keeping my eyes out for em. :D

Hey guys, keep an eye out on this coldplayer's blog :)

She posted her concert experience from last weekend here: http://coldplayingparadise.tumblr.com/post/28846058918/coldplay-concert-at-izod-center-friday-august-3-2012

The important quote is:

She has one up :D

Source: http://coldplayingparadise.tumblr.com/post/28854731677/coldplayingparadise-tumblr-com

"I present you a shirtless Chris Martin on stage at the IZOD Center"

tumblr_m8co7tgA8O1rpehnqo1_500.jpg

Edit: oh, paddles!

AND... I thought Charlie Sheen came up with...WINNING... it was Christopher all along:lol:

Charlie Sheen gifted for baseball and is an American from New York

yes be realistic, America was winning, not the Swiss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRo_Oxibeo]Shane Warne - Chris Martin Interview (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

and then it's like a blow on the head of cricket. in australia, my cousin austalien think it would have done better focus read on his songs and less fun that has to be a rockstar.

My God when I think my cousin now is military plays in his own facebook and has spent his time eating sweets. I think they can be best friends.

So I think we can always change and have a chance in life. and Chris is so love and adorable

Charlie Sheen gifted for baseball and is an American from New York

yes be realistic, America was winning, not the Swiss.

and then it's like a blow on the head of cricket. in australia, my cousin austalien think it would have done better focus read on his songs and less fun that has to be a rockstar.

My God when I think my cousin now is military plays in his own facebook and has spent his time eating sweets. I think they can be best friends.

So I think we can always change and have a chance in life. and Chris is so love and adorable

Lory, Charlie Sheen is a huge actor and troublesome person in America, he is very funny, and when he was going through a very weird time recently, his catch phrase to everything was "Winning" he said that to everything he was asked about from the press..... The pic you posted had Chris holding a sign about "Winning" and I thought is was funny:lol:

ASDFGHJKLZXCVMQEETI, Chris makes me lose my dignity.[/size]

HAHA.. I know how you feel! I've just flown over 6000 miles to see him... tell me about it! LOL.. (AND Sharon of course! LOL!)

She has one up :D

Source: http://coldplayingparadise.tumblr.com/post/28854731677/coldplayingparadise-tumblr-com

"I present you a shirtless Chris Martin on stage at the IZOD Center"

tumblr_m8co7tgA8O1rpehnqo1_500.jpg

Edit: oh, paddles!

OMG..

Tonight we're going......................:stunned:

Where are those paddles..

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good morning all, it's 7am here.. just woke up, the sky is blue.. the day is warm and today Sharon and I see Chris.....

Waves to Sharon and Row!!!! What kind of things ya gonna do today??? Remember, look for the Semi's after the show, and the Black SUV's, you might get lucky, unless they are doing a quick getaway to go back to NY, you will kick yourself if you don't at least try. have a great day!!!

HAHA.. I know how you feel! I've just flown over 6000 miles to see him... tell me about it! LOL.. (AND Sharon of course! LOL!)

OMG..

Tonight we're going......................:stunned:

Where are those paddles..

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good morning all, it's 7am here.. just woke up, the sky is blue.. the day is warm and today Sharon and I see Chris.....

Have fun!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :D

I've been gone for vacation for a while. So many pages to catch up on! You girls posted tons of beautiful pictures.

Row and Sharon, so happy for you two! Have fun!!! :)

We met!

e9bf1eac.jpg?t=1344300895

I locked myself out of my room, we're starving and now it's 2am for me! LOL

Quick post!

COLDPLAY ROCK.. last night was amazing. Chicago is amazing.. I have videos, photos, I have everything BUT a meeting with Chris.. we waited outside last night for a couple of hours, but no luck. :(

We met Angie and quite a lot of other Coldplayers at the gate waiting and waiting, it was awesome to meet everyone! But eventually at 12.30 we had to admit defeat and get a taxi or risk being stranded in the middle of nowhere..

But we are going to try again tonight... This time he won't escape! LOL!

Despite all that, I LOVED the gig, the atmosphere was electric.. Oh god you girls know they never disappoint, but oh my AMSTERDAM.... love that song so much! Sharon has a video..

I have so many, photos, vids which I will post when I get home. the internet here is not good... I am not even sure I can post this!

But we had an amazing day yesterday.. another one today.. CHI TOWN rules... (unless you need a taxi! LOL)..

Quick post!

COLDPLAY ROCK.. last night was amazing. Chicago is amazing.. I have videos, photos, I have everything BUT a meeting with Chris.. we waited outside last night for a couple of hours, but no luck. :(

:( Couple hours, wow..that's hardcore. Sending some Coldplay magic your way ladies. :D

We met Angie and quite a lot of other Coldplayers at the gate waiting and waiting, it was awesome to meet everyone! But eventually at 12.30 we had to admit defeat and get a taxi or risk being stranded in the middle of nowhere..

But we are going to try again tonight... This time he won't escape! LOL!

Wish you luck tonight!! ;) :lol:

Despite all that, I LOVED the gig, the atmosphere was electric.. Oh god you girls know they never disappoint, but oh my AMSTERDAM.... love that song so much! Sharon has a video..

I have so many, photos, vids which I will post when I get home. the internet here is not good... I am not even sure I can post this!

Cant' wait to see em! :dance:

But we had an amazing day yesterday.. another one today.. CHI TOWN rules... (unless you need a taxi! LOL)..

Awesome Row, stay safe and don't let Chris get away this time without him laying eyes on you! :fingersx: :dance:

Since the hotel wifi is CRAPPY in Chicago.. here's Sharon and Row's personal messenger with some pics!!

chic1.jpg

chic2p.jpg

chic3.jpg

chic4.jpg

A little birdie told me that they have made some good videos.. including one of the shirt change moment! Whooop :dazzled:

They didn't see any of the boys after the first night, but are trying again tonight.. so fingers crossed :)