✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Uhoh... :dead: Plan B working! LOL..

Plan B is DEFINITELY having an effect. Better watch out Row. :sneaky::P

I saw we have new girls to turn perv...coff coff...new girls to have fun with! :D Hello girls! I'm the only one that is still innocent so run to me if these bad girls say pervy things :nod:

Yes, K, you are very angelic. You have earned these wings

imagescaayt8pu.jpg

Oh, oops, are they black?? Silly me. Must have been thinking of some other little de...angel. So glad you got some internet even if was for a quickie! Now see, I didn't mean anything by that, but I could feel your "innocent" vibes from across the big pond. Shame on you.

Lovely pics Lory, you are officially in the Silver position for droolworthy pics :D....And Row and Sharon have a fantastic time,keep those eyes peeled girls, you can either mend or break our hearts

Yes, Lory, you definitely give good picspams!!! (K, stop that!) You do find some awesome pictures! And don't worry, every body part we own will be peeled to every body part he owns. :laugh3:

ROW OR SHARON.... Where are your seats for the show?????

Have a great time...AGAIN..... Enjoy the STATES!!!!! Safe travels overseas, and everywhere else!!! We drive on the correct side of the road and correct side of the vehicle as well:laugh3:

Amen. I've been trying to tell her it's not buTTerfly but buDDerflyyy when she's here, but I'm not sure I'm getting through. :laugh3: Well, at least where I live it is!

i wonder what my naive newbie status will be turned into haha :laugh:

HAHAHOHO! You'll be sharing those wings up above with K.

Almost time to finish the packing and head to Chicago in the morning. SO freakin' excited to see Row and the boys. It's going to be an awesome trip. Thanks so much for sharing our excitement with us!!!!!

aww it's a adorable man and fall in love kneeling..................

I had an ex boyfriend just before 2005 and despite his wickedness with me gave me for my birthday a book about streets of New York. and I said, serve me what a book of New York if him did not love me...... and what is A message :bigcry:

attachment.php?attachmentid=20177&d=1164898038

attachment.php?attachmentid=20182&d=1165006036

attachment.php?attachmentid=20172&d=1164823959

NICE... never have seen the coffee shop pic:)

Sharon... Teach Row.....RIGHT.. It's not crisps it's Chips... and it's not chips it's french fries, it's Ketchup, not sauce, it's cookies not bisquits, bisquits are rolls:laugh3: it's trunk, not Boot, boot is something we wear, It's not lift, it's elevator, Lifts are what some saggy old women get here and there:laugh3: OK OK I'll stop....... Have fun:D

Budderfly.. see I can do it... rolls eyes. .LOL..

OMG in just under 11 hours I will be getting on the plane.................

have a safe trip Row :hug: :hug:

tumblr_m8agz13fSW1r6vlyio5_250.gif

tumblr_m8aguu3kYg1qk6ulvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m89sifzf1S1qhy6r7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m89noiJlHQ1r8093jo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m89araHJus1ryddudo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m899le1eui1ru5yp7.gif

tumblr_m899mzUSGU1ru5yp7.gif

tumblr_m891eagJbT1r7bj9xo1_500.png

aaand Plan B has done :P :P

have a great time at the concert ladies!!! please bring us some nice pictures :sneaky:

Sharon... Teach Row.....RIGHT.. It's not crisps it's Chips... and it's not chips it's french fries, it's Ketchup, not sauce, it's cookies not bisquits, bisquits are rolls:laugh3: it's trunk, not Boot, boot is something we wear, It's not lift, it's elevator, Lifts are what some saggy old women get here and there:laugh3: OK OK I'll stop....... Have fun:D

I have been to the states before you know :p :lol:

but thanks for the crash course in how to be Merrycan.. LOL

I think it's been over a year that I did not eat hot dog for my part :dozey:

and then, well it's true that I like crispy chips English yum...

I am so old :(

So have good night, good dreams girls ;)

after people say I'm going crazy of Chris, how can resist *sigh* :shrug:

2dviyo5.jpg

acl13ml9.jpg

chris_martin-1.jpg

209996.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=20269&d=1165239005

attachment.php?attachmentid=20272&d=1165239067

attachment.php?attachmentid=20271&d=1165239047

I think it's been over a year that I did not eat hot dog for my part :dozey:

and then, well it's true that I like crispy chips English yum...

I am so old :(

So have good night, good dreams girls ;)

after people say I'm going crazy of Chris, how can resist *sigh* :shrug:

2dviyo5.jpg

acl13ml9.jpg

chris_martin-1.jpg

209996.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=20269&d=1165239005

attachment.php?attachmentid=20272&d=1165239067

attachment.php?attachmentid=20271&d=1165239047

HOT DOGS are bad for you anyways, Lory.... French fries are good and bad for you as well:lol:

And we live in apartments, not flats! Shees. :lol:

HOT DOGS are bad for you anyways, Lory.... French fries are good and bad for you as well:lol:

French fries rule the world!

GREAT PICSPAMS today!!!! Wow.

I know made ​​love not war like eating less. :\

have a safe trip Row :hug: :hug:

tumblr_m8agz13fSW1r6vlyio5_250.gif

tumblr_m8aguu3kYg1qk6ulvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m89noiJlHQ1r8093jo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m89araHJus1ryddudo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m899le1eui1ru5yp7.gif

tumblr_m899mzUSGU1ru5yp7.gif

tumblr_m891eagJbT1r7bj9xo1_500.png

aaand Plan B has done :P :P

have a great time at the concert ladies!!! please bring us some nice pictures :sneaky:

thanks for the pics :dazzled:

My God how can all this fever in his eyes.....oh :dizzy: *I missed a heartbeat *

LOL join the club! LOL.. Here let me clean up the place..

SM00225.gif

Sorry you have been sick Emma. Get well soon :heart:

FIVE shows Tracie!! wow.. and thanks for the pic! :stunned:

I'm checked in on my flight tomorrow.. still feels hard to believe but this time tomorrow I will be over the Atlantic! :D:D

Wow!! You'rer so close to me...well closwer then normal anywya,lol. Have fun!:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=20177&d=1164898038

Man he does look grumpy here xD

:uhoh:

NICE... never have seen the coffee shop pic:)

WAHAHAH! :lol:

Sorry, here we call "coffee shops" stores where you can buy drugs :laugh3: And Chris' scruffy appearance on the pic fits perfectly into such a store xD

And we live in apartments, not flats! Shees. :lol:

French fries rule the world!

GREAT PICSPAMS today!!!! Wow.

LOL they do.. but, they're chips.. sorry LOL.. but but...I DO think crisps are chips too... so..you know I'm getting there, one FRY at a time! :D

Wow..

Wow!! You'rer so close to me...well closwer then normal anywya,lol. Have fun!:D

yes! I will be just round the corner in world terms by this afternoon! LOL

Man he does look grumpy here xD

:uhoh:

WAHAHAH! :lol:

Sorry, here we call "coffee shops" stores where you can buy drugs :laugh3: And Chris' scruffy appearance on the pic fits perfectly into such a store xD

He looks like a homeless man... :stunned:

OMG girls, in half an hour I am leaving this place.. and driving to the airport..

Excited doesn't even cover it! But I have to calm down, I have an 8 hour flight ahead of me! Phew.. breathe...

See you all later... ! OMG today I meet Sharon.. tomorrow the World.. no wait, tomorrow COLDPLAY!! :laugh3:

LOL they do.. but, they're chips.. sorry LOL.. but but...I DO think crisps are chips too... so..you know I'm getting there, one FRY at a time! :D

Wow..

yes! I will be just round the corner in world terms by this afternoon! LOL

He looks like a homeless man... :stunned:

OMG girls, in half an hour I am leaving this place.. and driving to the airport..

Excited doesn't even cover it! But I have to calm down, I have an 8 hour flight ahead of me! Phew.. breathe...

See you all later... ! OMG today I meet Sharon.. tomorrow the World.. no wait, tomorrow COLDPLAY!! :laugh3:

not stress Row, and have a cool trip girls :P ;)

why me and Chris are perfectly matched us tramps. :rolleyes:

SO EXCITING :D :D :D

^WHEEEEEEE!!! Your excitement is contageous!!:D

I have managed to save $200 and am SERIOUSLY thinking of trying to make the 11th. SO tempting!:D

Wow that'd be really cool ;)

why do you call them 'french fries' since they're belgian ? :D

why do you call them 'french fries' since they're belgian ? :D

:P Well after some thoughtful consideration and the world wide web, I actually learned something of great importance today, so thank-you:lol:

They supposedly called them "French," as it was the official language of the Belgian Army at that time.[11] At this time French fries were growing popular. However, in the south of Netherlands, bordering Belgium, they were, and still are, called Vlaamse Frieten or "Flemish fries."