✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hey guys, keep an eye out on this coldplayer's blog :)

She posted her concert experience from last weekend here: http://coldplayingparadise.tumblr.com/post/28846058918/coldplay-concert-at-izod-center-friday-august-3-2012

The important quote is:

Oh wow thank you for the link!! Awesome review ! And lucky girl !!!!! :D

20120803rutBV7.jpg

Happy trail is coming back. :D whoo

Yay :D

This thread is making me hungry!!!!!

This was the first post I saw, while coming to visit this afternoon and it made me belly laugh:lol: Oh and I still am sticking with the trail was never missing, it was all the lighting of the pic, it just doesn't grow back that quickly:thinking: Where's Row she would be agreeing with me:lol: The only one:lol:

TWO bits of amazing news..

ONE the happy trail is back!!! OMFG that has made my day..

TWO I am in freaking Chicago!!!! LOL..

This was the first post I saw, while coming to visit this afternoon and it made me belly laugh:lol: Oh and I still am sticking with the trail was never missing, it was all the lighting of the pic, it just doesn't grow back that quickly:thinking: Where's Row she would be agreeing with me:lol: The only one:lol:

Where am I? Well most of today I have been in a big silver airplane, flying over the Atlantic!! LOL I have no clue if I agree... but I am JUST so happy it's there now!!

:D

:lol:

I love this thread.

Me too..

Its so weird.. Sharon's flight has been delayed, so she is on her way, but will be a few hours yet.. I can't wait to meet her.. But I am in my room in the hotel.. Watching the OLYMPICS on tv LOL!

TWO bits of amazing news..

ONE the happy trail is back!!! OMFG that has made my day..

TWO I am in freaking Chicago!!!! LOL..

Where am I? Well most of today I have been in a big silver airplane, flying over the Atlantic!! LOL I have no clue if I agree... but I am JUST so happy it's there now!!

:D

Me too..

Its so weird.. Sharon's flight has been delayed, so she is on her way, but will be a few hours yet.. I can't wait to meet her.. But I am in my room in the hotel.. Watching the OLYMPICS on tv LOL!

YAY... You made it!!!! ya'll get in some trouble tonight, ya hear!!!!:P

When Coldplay played a concert in Zurich on the same evening Switzerland was playing against Togo in the WC this year, Chris arranged to be updated about the score so he could tell the fans. His innitial idea was to broadcast the game on the video screen, but that was simply impossible. Switzerland won 2:0.

ChrisMartin.jpg

I'm confused now :blank:

When Coldplay played a concert in Zurich on the same evening Switzerland was playing against Togo in the WC this year, Chris arranged to be updated about the score so he could tell the fans. His innitial idea was to broadcast the game on the video screen, but that was simply impossible. Switzerland won 2:0.

ChrisMartin.jpg

I didn't know about that !! That is really CUTE !!