✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Very sad , Chris Martin is a God amongst men and I am so glad he and GP are supporting Stand Up for cancer. I lost a very good friend 3 years ago to this f*****g illness so it is close to my heart as well.

Hugs Karen that must have sucked BIG time.

Rest in peace, Tucker.

My mother died of cancer when I was 17, I know what Tucker's family is going through. Nice that he had a moment with Chris to ease the pain.

I lost my Mum to cancer too - so yeah anything anyone can do to help people going through this shitty time is amazing.

Hi! Haven't been here for some time, going through some tricky time, but THANK YOU for those pics and gifs. I :heart: you !! :D

THIS.

Post of the day.

I agree with everything and I send my condolences to his family. What a heartbreaking story.

And concerning Chris: that's my definition of a role model. :heart:

I agree Mara and a big hug to you too, you know why. :heart:

Chris is my idol, which sounds funny, because at 42 years old, I wouldn't think I'd have an idol!

Everyone can have a idol, no matter what age. He's a good one to pick IMHO.

Thank you for posting that photo, thanks to Sharon who sent it to me at Lunchtime at work.

A very strange mixture of admiration, sadness and pride in me tonight. :heart:

tumblr_mbp9k6GOKF1ro5l4jo1_1280.jpg

this is my friend tucker, who died of cancer yesterday, and my idol, chris martin. chris, your soul is made of gold. tucker, rest in peace. you are an angel.

link

So sad... condolences to Tuckers family.

And thanks to Chris who does these amazing thing for all those kids that need a bright moment in their troubled lives. Yes, he really is a rolemodel!

Hi! Haven't been here for some time, going through some tricky time, but THANK YOU for those pics and gifs. I :heart: you !! :D

Don't know what's going on in your life, but know that we are here for you if you need someone to talk to and listen to you. :hug:

Chris is my idol, which sounds funny, because at 42 years old, I wouldn't think I'd have an idol!

:dance:

tumblr_lsq0srNCkX1qm82npo1_1280-1.jpg

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

OMG :stunned::stunned::stunned:

this is my friend tucker, who died of cancer yesterday, and my idol, chris martin. chris, your soul is made of gold. tucker, rest in peace. you are an angel.

link

This is so sad...and Chris...he is just so precious

:hug:

link

THIS!

I lost way to many family members on the illness.... R.I.P. Tucker .... And R.I.P. all my loved ones who battled this horrible illness....

link

He's wearing his wife's, Father's T.V. show on his shirt:rolleyes::kiss:

EDIT..... SORRY KITTY BITTY ALREADY POSTED THIS:)

I came across this old interview the other day. Pectoralz did kind of exist. I really love reading Craig McLean's pieces about Chris.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2011-06/02/gq-music-coldplay-chris-martin-interview

Have you lied during the course of this interview?

Of course not. :laugh3:

tumblr_mbqq9zblbQ1rgq6rmo1_400.gif

tumblr_mbqq9zblbQ1rgq6rmo2_500.gif

Nice gif, magnificent.

[/url]

link

Sorry to hear, he made Tucker happy. Chris is special and has the gift of making people happy. :heart:

Hi :D

Like his tee shirt. Remember Gwyn's father produced St. Elsewhere.

Oh really?! :awesome:

tumblr_mbqq9zblbQ1rgq6rmo1_400.gif

tumblr_mbqq9zblbQ1rgq6rmo2_500.gif

[/url]

Amazing and impressive :heart:

I came across this old interview the other day. Pectoralz did kind of exist. I really love reading Craig McLean's pieces about Chris.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2011-06/02/gq-music-coldplay-chris-martin-interview

Interesting interview!

Girls, something super beautiful for your ears:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UyM2AdTI0&feature=related]Coldplay köln 12.09.08 region of love live !!! - YouTube[/ame]

I was there, my first CP concert. I just knew it wouldn't be my last one :wacky:

Okay guys, I need your fangirly help! :cheesy:

I need LOADS of pictures of Chris' back for a new picture I'm drawing! :D

Can you help me with that? I know you can :sneaky:

You completely have my attention now! New drawing...! :dance:

I don't think I have many refs of his back though :thinking:

edit: I did have some :P

7917046836_2a24360033_o.jpg

8000218998_919f992bbe_b.jpg

33465510151036442137687.jpg

33462710151036442102687.jpg

8077815607_f245a8c286_k.jpg

I'll have a look around for you :smiley: