✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

HAHAHA... I was going to say.. WHO said he didn't?? It would explain why they are all looking! :laugh3::laugh3:

Explogasm? LOL!..

Talking of Explogasms...

Coldplay-14_zpsad900762.jpg

Coldplay-11_zps91bea79a.jpg

My two favourite photos today...

Yes I was lazy... Exploding Orgasms:P

^omg someone should make a sculpture of him :awesome::wideeyed:

05-10-201271_zps14547b9b.jpg

he is just too awesome .

i have to stop admire him :| otherwise i'll never have a boyfriend :lol:

CHRIS :angry:

Stop being so handsome, you know you and I will never work, just let go already. :angry:

Geez :no:

Let me dream, okay :disappointed:

Very sad , Chris Martin is a God amongst men and I am so glad he and GP are supporting Stand Up for cancer. I lost a very good friend 3 years ago to this f*****g illness so it is close to my heart as well.

tumblr_mbp9k6GOKF1ro5l4jo1_1280.jpg

this is my friend tucker, who died of cancer yesterday, and my idol, chris martin. chris, your soul is made of gold. tucker, rest in peace. you are an angel.

link

I hope Chris realizes the difference he makes in people's lives. Sometimes I can't get over the huge heart this guy has beating in his chest. I know Tucker appreciated him visiting so much. I know they don't read this, but condolences to Tucker and his family.

Sometimes I can't get over the huge heart this guy has beating in his chest.

I'm just gonna quote myself here:

I mean I don't believe in God and heaven and the like, but I dare to say that this man is a godsend IF there's a god :wacky: How can a heart this big fit into one human being?!

this is my friend tucker, who died of cancer yesterday, and my idol, chris martin. chris, your soul is made of gold. tucker, rest in peace. you are an angel.

link

this is so touching & sad :cry: Rest in peace Tucker. Thank you Chris for brightening up that young man's life for a little time. You have a heart of gold. You are a treasure of humanity. Bless you.

Hi! Haven't been here for some time, going through some tricky time, but THANK YOU for those pics and gifs. I :heart: you !! :D

link

I hope Chris realizes the difference he makes in people's lives. Sometimes I can't get over the huge heart this guy has beating in his chest. I know Tucker appreciated him visiting so much. I know they don't read this, but condolences to Tucker and his family.

THIS.

Post of the day.

I agree with everything and I send my condolences to his family. What a heartbreaking story.

And concerning Chris: that's my definition of a role model. :heart: