✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Geez, I think I passed out about 24 hours ago and have just made it back...I think this thread needs an r rating...

anyone want another look?! :D

chrisjogging.jpg

wonder what happened to his underwear? :sneaky:

DONT EVEN GO THERE.....Ohh God! That was the first thing I thought! And now...I can't stop! OHHHHH GODDd!!!:stunned::stunned::stunned:

DONT EVEN GO THERE.....Ohh God! That was the first thing I thought! And now...I can't stop! OHHHHH GODDd!!!:stunned::stunned::stunned:

I am a jogger a few days a week and I am a woman..... It sure looks like things may be loose, but seriously, unless he was wearing biker shorts i could understand the no undies, but his attire is loose fitting shorts, and I am sure he as a man, would get hurt letting them flop:lol: Maybe his boxers or bikini undies are slipping too:lol:

I am a jogger a few days a week and I am a woman..... It sure looks like things may be loose, but seriously, unless he was wearing biker shorts i could understand the no undies, but his attire is loose fitting shorts, and I am sure he as a man, would get hurt letting them flop:lol: Maybe his boxers or bikini undies are slipping too:lol:

Please don't disturb my dreams...no underwear! :laugh3:

He's wearing a thong

WHY DID I SAY THAT

:stunned::shocked2:

please no.