✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

oooh tomorrow most of us are gonna watch live 2012, and rest of us are gonna watch it next week or later, so the memory of our old friend live 2003, i'm re-watching some parts, we will never forget you, you're our first baby :kiss:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cz8qMhnXqg]Coldplay - See You Soon (Sub. Español)(DVD Live 2003)(HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

ramp.gif

WOW, what a GREAT gif!

HOLYFUCKINGHELL.

If you haven't already.. go to the Coeurli is 1 thread.

That's an order.

Went. Died. Paddles. Went in again. Died again.

This is Chris Martin quite a while ago :)

picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=939

That hair! :laugh3:

What Kristal likes

What Sharon and Kristal like

blog041109_chris.jpg

...What the whole universe likes

tumblr_m9wtfoDjV51rbxkqxo1_1280.jpg

Awwww, you know me so well! :kiss::kiss:

K loves her some Cotton Candy Chris!

And of course

542850_487953927911137_906728488_n.jpg

God help us one and all.

oooh tomorrow most of us are gonna watch live 2012, and rest of us are gonna watch it next week or later, so the memory of our old friend live 2003, i'm re-watching some parts, we will never forget you, you're our first baby :kiss:

Coldplay - See You Soon (Sub. Español)(DVD Live 2003)(HQ) - YouTube

Uhhhhhhnnnnnn, this song! So great. I love the 2003 DVD/Tour Diary so much, and I know the one tomorrow is going to be great as well!

Here's to everyone going to see the movie tomorrow (including me!) and to everyone who will receiving the DVD soon! ENJOY! :D:D

WOW, what a GREAT gif!

Uhhhhhhnnnnnn, this song! So great. I love the 2003 DVD/Tour Diary so much, and I know the one tomorrow is going to be great as well!

Here's to everyone going to see the movie tomorrow (including me!) and to everyone who will receiving the DVD soon! ENJOY! :D:D

It's going to be amazing.. and thanks Ceren. I'll never stop watching the 2003 DVD although I am really excited about the new DVD.

The gif.. Sharon? You may have seen it before..? In fact you have.. Cos I showed it to you ! I made it ! LOL. Its from the LIVE 2012 trailer... :D

More to get us in the mood. (like we need help in that department..)

gifone_zps4da96826.gif

two_zpsec4c5197.gif

run.gif

buggy.gif

armsup.gif

armsround.gif

ramp.gif

I can't wait until tonight. I love the idea that ALL of us around the entire world will be doing this - if not together, then almost. It's as if all of us are going to a gig together. :heart:

I would like to remind you that we'll get to see Chris larger than freakin life on a cinemascreen tonight :wideeyed:

That's big Buckin. That's big arms. That's big sweatdrops running down his face. That's big Clocks pianostool humping.

Just let that sink in... :charming:

:wideeyed:

Ohmygod I had almost forgotten about Buckin. Holy crap I can't wait for the end of IMP :drunk:

Sme one will probably upload it on Internet anyways! Don't worry Diana, I'm sure your husband Guy will buy you a copy!

I do not want to watch it on the internet! I want the post office to be open on monday!!! :bigcry: *goes away crying dramatically*