✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

tumblr_mdjj614Qe91ru8r7so1_400.gif

I had to gif this moment! :D It's amazing xD Hope you like it too :wink3:

Gah, those sweaty shiny shoulders! He's beautiful!

The last days have been amazing.

I've been wearing my Coldplay-shirt to work and everywhere else the last two days.

And I pretty much never get compliments about my clothes, but yesterday and today I did! Multiple times!

It just feels so great to wear it. It feels like being home inside my own clothes. (Sorry if that sounds weird, just don't know how to describe the feeling)

And I definitely felt like a Coldplayer all the way, and everybody knows it!

And now it's one night away till I'll try to get Live 2012. I did pre-order it, but I can't wait till that will arrive... Yes, I feel a little bit nervous and I cannot relax.

Ok, done. *ends rambling*

How are you all dealing with the impatience to see the DVD and it's bonuses? (Well, for us the whole thing will be a bonus about our man)

254716-coldplay.jpg

"I put a spell on you because you're mine...."

Yes, Chris, we are.

tumblr_mdisbdy3XB1qjftpbo1_500.jpg

fnfin378u73489*^Y(Hnh8379Y897*(6%^3n877(*&^%() !

tumblr_mdjj614Qe91ru8r7so1_400.gif

I had to gif this moment! :D It's amazing xD Hope you like it too :wink3:

I'm so glad you felt the need to gif this. Feel free to gif a half naked (or fully naked) pic of Chris anytime. Actually, feel free to gif naked pics of any of the guys.

Okay, now prepare for sleeping Chris:

tumblr_mdjskdWv4f1ru8r7so1_500.gif

Yes, I'm moonplayer :) I use photoshop and photoscape :)

This sends me over the edge. OMG. Granted, I wasn't far from the edge, but still.....oh my Lord.

dazzled.gifdazzled.gifdazzled.gif

Thanks.. I've not heard of photoscape?

This is very long way of making gifs actually. First I have to make frames and then I put it into photoscape to make gif of those pics and that's how I do it.. it's really twisted, but that's the only way I can do it :D

Haha, don't thank me,I just giffed it, thank the director for putting such a nice scenes to this film :loveshower:

Ughm... and I haven't finished it yet, I mean the gif spam. I'm going to post some pretty good stuff on monday, so be ready to die :rolleyes:

He looks so much older!

yeah! he has got pockets (i don't know if it's right word, i meant the pockets under your eyes :wacko: :wacko: ) he always had those, but it was very very obvious on the huge screen! he also has got wrinkles, but he is 35, that's normal and even hot :charming: :charming:

I went and searched there but they only linked to the video site where the video has been removed. I wonder what made Ellen uncomfortable about the sight of her climbing all over a man. I'm just sorry I can't see it again. OK, back to your regular programing and thanks for all of the photos you all share.

Do you mean the youtube vids? I don't have the clips but you could try searching or asking here http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

HTH

I went and searched there but they only linked to the video site where the video has been removed. I wonder what made Ellen uncomfortable about the sight of her climbing all over a man. I'm just sorry I can't see it again. OK, back to your regular programing and thanks for all of the photos you all share.

Last time I checked the interview with Chris and Jonny was gone too.