✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Just as with the investigation of the missing happy trail, we need to look into this!

:lol:The things we do and think on this thread:D

I am saying from my mouth to everyone's ears........ I do believe since Chris had gotten so buff, he waxed or shaved, KNOWING he would THINK he looked better when he had his shirt off in the new DVD:lol: Since then his hair has been growing out, I think!!!

I am wondering what the mark is on his arm if it's not a G.. Maybe he got a new heart over the G and had a NEW G put on his other arm:D

Damn-it, Tash...........:D So does he have a new heart tatt, or is it Sharpied on??:D Ok so he has 4 now??? That we can see:P

I had to investigate the new photos as well :inquisitive:

I have to say a black heart doesn't look good :\

It does seem like a G tattoo on his left arm! a new one

that can only mean one thing :shocked2:

it's a tattoo for Guy Berryman :disappointed:

Buckin was all a lie :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

ok I shall go to sleep now

Yes, but they are performers..? No?
Yeah, but I meant, when I saw that gesture, it didn't feel spontaneous to me, but more like something he'd do just because the camera was there. It's not Chris-like, but to me it felt like it.

Tash those pics :drunk:

The heart covers the G tattoo, the thing on his left arm is new to me. It could be a tattoo, I'm not sure. Whatever it is, it looks like an O.

Yes, this. When you zoom in (as we all do!), it does look like an O. The G is def on the arm as the M, so the heart does cover that. Maybe he was just in a 'draw on himself' mode again. I love it when we have to investigate Chris's body.

It's there when they were on Sunrise the other day as well. 3:25, 5:11 and 6:29 are where you can catch glimpses.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I suspect it will be called Orange:lol:

Hahaha...and the world will explode over them again...I thought one apple was enough already!!!! LOL!

But that heart does look like a tattoo ...did he cover up the G? I don't know why I don't like it if he actually permanently covered it up!