✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Yeah, but I meant, when I saw that gesture, it didn't feel spontaneous to me, but more like something he'd do just because the camera was there. It's not Chris-like, but to me it felt like it.

Tash those pics :drunk:

True.. I get what you're saying.. But I need to see the DVD to comment properly, I can't really remember that bit.. TOMORROW at work is going to be so hard to get through.. I hope they deliver it OK.. :inquisitive:

Nice Chrissy picspam! :heart: Forgive me, haven't been posting any pics. :shame: I am enjoying. :gorgeous: :D :D

You're forgiven... :heart: :laugh3:

Yes, this. When you zoom in (as we all do!), it does look like an O. The G is def on the arm as the M, so the heart does cover that. Maybe he was just in a 'draw on himself' mode again. I love it when we have to investigate Chris's body.

It's there when they were on Sunrise the other day as well. 3:25, 5:11 and 6:29 are where you can catch glimpses.

Oh that is interesting.. LOL investigate his body.. dammit Sharon! HAHA..

I wonder why he covered it with a heart...? Speculation is now rife.. is it a TATTOO.. or.. marker.. and if it's marker it's very good marker if it stands up to Chris' sweating, showering and everything for three days... of course he could re-new it.. but why?? Mmmm...

I suspect it will be called Orange:lol:

ROTFL! I nearly spat my tea at the screen Tracey! haha..

Why wouldn't they be? He covered it up with a heart, how more cheesy can it get? :P

He just got an Obama tattoo :laugh3:

Cheesy true.. LOL!

Obama! OMG.. haha..

:nod::(:lol::lol:

or....

:idea2:

or....

An Oracle tattoo :|

:o:laugh3::laugh3:

Or an Oldplay tattoo!

HAHA! love that video Tash thank you! OMG that is such a funny video..

The whole covering up the G in combination with cancelling the Latin American tour, gets me a little worried ..

I really hope Chris and G are all right!

Why wouldn't they be? He covered it up with a heart, how more cheesy can it get? :P

He just got an Obama tattoo :laugh3:

Chris has left Jonny for Obama:angry:

Well that escalated quickly °__°

A75t7UrCIAAPx-Y.png:large

link

Awwww :wacky:

So so SO cute...

cute4.gifcute7.gif

cute2.gifcute3.gif

Some gifs I made of this a few months ago.

The Chrissy I love :dazzled:

121117035532446883.gif

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

tumblr_mdkbwfFwhK1r549mqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdkbwfFwhK1r549mqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mdkbwfFwhK1r549mqo3_500.jpg

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

The heart covers the G tattoo, the thing on his left arm is new to me. It could be a tattoo, I'm not sure. Whatever it is, it looks like an O.

But the heart is made with black marker, it's not a tattoo, right? I mean, it's just temporary, and he still has his G tattoo? I'm worried :(

:lol:The things we do and think on this thread:D

I am saying from my mouth to everyone's ears........ I do believe since Chris had gotten so buff, he waxed or shaved, KNOWING he would THINK he looked better when he had his shirt off in the new DVD:lol: Since then his hair has been growing out, I think!!!

I am wondering what the mark is on his arm if it's not a G.. Maybe he got a new heart over the G and had a NEW G put on his other arm:D

But that heart does look like a tattoo ...did he cover up the G? I don't know why I don't like it if he actually permanently covered it up!

^^ I hope it's just marker, and temporary. It'd be weird if he covered up that G, right? :\

I wonder why he covered it with a heart...? Speculation is now rife.. is it a TATTOO.. or.. marker.. and if it's marker it's very good marker if it stands up to Chris' sweating, showering and everything for three days... of course he could re-new it.. but why?? Mmmm...

Well...I really have the impression that the heart is not a drawing...if you look at it you can see that it's a PERFECT heart, quite impossible to draw.

Maybe he understood that his true love is Jonny and covered it? Did you see how happy they appear lately? :sneaky:

Or the O it's the initial of someone from his secret family...of course his and J' s baby :sneaky:

No, seriously, I think I have a theory...you know that he is training so much and you know that his arm is growing day by day...maybe the tattoo was damaged...sometimes it happens... like a drawing on a balloon...when you blow it up the drawing became more light e stretched, probably he thought it was a cute way to fix it.

No theories on the O...Like someone I thought about a new family member but you would really do it before the birth? :thinking:

And about the happy trail, when I watched the film I realized that he probably did it because of a lot of scenes where is belly is shown...sometimes even in slow motion...I think that I have to admit that a slow motion scene with belly hair maybe would not be so hot :lol::laugh3:

An O tattoo....Really? For a a "New" family member??

I suspect it will be called Orange:lol:

Well...I really have the impression that the heart is not a drawing...if you look at it you can see that it's a PERFECT heart, quite impossible to draw.

Maybe he understood that his true love is Jonny and covered it? Did you see how happy they appears lately? :sneaky:

Or the O it's the initial of someone from his secret family...of course his and J' s baby :sneaky:

No, seriously, I think I have a theory...you know that he is training so much and you know that his arm is growing day by day...maybe the tattoo was damaged...sometimes it happens... like a drawing on a balloon...when you blow it up the drawing became more light e stretched, probably he thought it was a cute way to fix it.

No theories on the O...Like someone I thought about a new family member but you would really do it before the birth? :thinking:

:surprised: Oh, you're right, that makes a lot of sense!

I liked the G tattoo :(

Its definitely a tattoo .....he covered up the G ! I think he must have done it before the beginning of the Australian tour and we noticed it now...Well! Its his body and he can do whatever he wan'ts with it! I just hope that G and C are good....I mean covering up a tattoo is a bit weird! But whatever, its his life.....and I think he is the greatest guy ever! So that beats everything!

And I think the happy trail disappeared for the movie too!

This photo was taken in Melbourne:

ColdplayTD078.jpg

And this one is from Auckland:

602389_547344201945839_118375395_n.jpg

So a heart to cover the old G on his right arm and a new G on his left arm.

But I don't get what for?... isn't it stupid? I mean, this heart? And a new G on the left arm. It'd be better if he just tattooed the heart on his left arm and left G in peace... uhm... well, I love him anyway :loveshower:

Its definitely a tattoo .....he covered up the G ! I think he must have done it before the beginning of the Australian tour and we noticed it now...Well! Its his body and he can do whatever he wan'ts with it! I just hope that G and C are good....I mean covering up a tattoo is a bit weird! But whatever, its his life.....and I think he is the greatest guy ever! So that beats everything!

And I think the happy trail disappeared for the movie too!

Hmm, there must be a reason for covering it up:/

Maybe something's going on between chrissy and gwyn :(