✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

bikes.gif

For Tash.. :heart:

THIS IS JUST SO CUTE :wacky: :wacky:

can they be any cuter??? :wacky: :wacky:

i'm still waiting for my dvd :| i don't know why did I order it from coldplay.com!!!! now i can buy it any music stores here :angry: and it's cheaper :angry: :angry:

I'm in the exact same situation Ceren, it sucks. I could buy it in a shop here, too. :( I hope we'll get it soon!!

Don't need too much convincing. :D :laugh3: I will see what I can do.

Here I just had ten minutes before work!!

young.gif

Hope it's the part you wanted?

Edit its weird it looks like the image has been flipped? Writing is on the wrong way around strange?

:( sorry for the spoilers... Hope you get it VERY soon x

LOVELY :dazzled:

OH he is so h-o-t :wideeyed:

One of the comments under this pics says:

haha! I don't know why but it's so funny :D

We all know who's lucky on that pictrue, don't we? :charming:

Yeah we do, yeah we do ;)

tumblr_mdy5rq9lpt1qckbr7o1_r2_500.gif

:dead:

Omg, this is really stunning :dazzled:

Have a nice week end everyone :heart:

tumblr_mdyvtdwElT1rtwmxqo5_250.gif

ohbgod...oh..arhjfhjsd:dead:

I dreamed I met Chris :dead:

It was cray. It's all a bit blurry now, but I remember that I was in a car with my mom, and somehow suddenly realized that Coldplay were 3 minutes from my home :o My mom parked in front of a building, and so did Coldplay's SUV! They all went out and I was inside the car like: oh...my...god ohcrapwhatdoido :stunned: Then I saw Chris approaching my car and I was at the back and apparently the windows were in tinted glass. Apparently he was trying to see who was at the back, I rushed to his side of the car, he noticed me and smiled and made a sign to tell me to open the windows. But apparently I had to find a button for that, and there were like 1000 of them :bomb::lol: Then I eventually got out of the car and it's all blurry, I think we basically walked and talked for a while. What I clearly remember though is that at some point I put both my hands on his chest :dead:

:bomb:

It was cray. It's all a bit blurry now, but I remember that I was in a car with my mom, and somehow suddenly realized that Coldplay were 3 minutes from my home :o My mom parked in front of a building, and so did Coldplay's SUV! They all went out and I was inside the car like: oh...my...god ohcrapwhatdoido :stunned: Then I saw Chris approaching my car and I was at the back and apparently the windows were in tinted glass. Apparently he was trying to see who was at the back, I rushed to his side of the car, he noticed me and smiled and made a sign to tell me to open the windows. But apparently I had to find a button for that, and there were like 1000 of them :bomb::lol: Then I eventually got out of the car and it's all blurry, I think we basically walked and talked for a while. What I clearly remember though is that at some point I put both my hands on his chest :dead:

OMG Celine that is an awesome dream.. laughing at the 1000 buttons LOL.. :P

:lol: 1000 bottons,like a dream :awesome:

I saw coldplay-related dreams last week, every night!!!! I thought I was going to crazy :D every night i saw live 2012 dvd was arriving to my home and I was at the backstage :lol: :awesome: I think, i saw coldplay everynight because I'm reading look at the stars book before I went to bed :laugh3:

tumblr_mdysmx4tv11rx9qafo1_1280.jpg

i just came home and saw that picture on tumblr :dead:

good night everyone :charming:

tumblr_mdyvtdwElT1rtwmxqo5_250.gif

OMG OMG!!

That is soooo hot :wideeyed:

tumblr_mdz0kqhqBe1qh3y1x.gif

!! :bomb:

OH MY GOD I CAN'T :o

That's awesome!!!! :wacky: You put your hands on his chest :stunned:

tumblr_mdzc5nPaar1rto756o1_1280.jpg

(x)

I don't know if it's already been here, but surely, it's worth repeating. :wacky:

Wowowowowowowowowow!!! :dazzled:

Wow.. thanks

I've been messing about with gifs some more..

drink.gif

jonnynchris.gif

laugh2-1.gif

Awesome gifs are awesome!! Good job!! :dazzled: :dazzled:

Thank you Row for the gifs !!! :dazzled::dazzled:

Lol you PERV! :lol:
:lol: I know! :embarrassed: I was so confused when I got up, because I've dreamed of meeting him several times already, and there was absolutely NOTHING like that. I thought my brain had drawn the line or something! I was proud of myself! That dream ruined everything :bomb:

Chris has simply become too hot, that must be the reason :nod::angry: