✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hi Girls, getting ready for work and thought I would tell you a story....

It's Thanksgiving here in the US Thursday, and my sister and I went to the Airport to pick up our Cousin and his wife from London.... We were having a Starbucks sitting around looking at our phones tracking where the plane was, and this family came over and the Couple sat their kids down, and walked back over to the Starbucks, the kids starting talking and I knew they were flying back home to London, so when the Mother came back, I starting chatting with her and asked where in England they're from.... She said 'Devon"... I smiled and said, "Oooo, my favorite Bands lead singer is from there", she laughed and said, "Let me guess, Chris Martin", I said, "Yes"... The kid said, "Oh he is very nice"... I said "Yes, I have met him," The Mother said, they have seen the family out and about several times in the area, and that they are the nicest, approachable people for being famous.... Then they had to go stand in line for their plane......

I thought How cool was that...

Hi Girls, getting ready for work and thought I would tell you a story....

It's Thanksgiving here in the US Thursday, and my sister and I went to the Airport to pick up our Cousin and his wife from London.... We were having a Starbucks sitting around looking at our phones tracking where the plane was, and this family came over and the Couple sat their kids down, and walked back over to the Starbucks, the kids starting talking and I knew they were flying back home to London, so when the Mother came back, I starting chatting with her and asked where in England they're from.... She said 'Devon"... I smiled and said, "Oooo, my favorite Bands lead singer is from there", she laughed and said, "Let me guess, Chris Martin", I said, "Yes"... The kid said, "Oh he is very nice"... I said "Yes, I have met him," The Mother said, they have seen the family out and about several times in the area, and that they are the nicest, approachable people for being famous.... Then they had to go stand in line for their plane......

I thought How cool was that...

:wacky: