🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Dude your pants...:bomb: they're so :bomb: so :bomb: t i g h t :clap: Thank-You,

Mr. :chris: :bliss::loveshower::bliss:

Holy Moly, yes. *speechless. *dumbfounded. *thankful!!!

Oh Lord, come here, let me get that huge zipper for you.

You are one of a kind, Martin.

speaking of pants...

A80dnpbCYAAzdeM.jpg:large

New pants!! :lol: may be something in his back pocket :glasses: it looks fluffy :D

tumblr_me7wln3ALE1qbkjdeo2_500.jpg

This was in the MX artwork exhibition thread. :dazzled:

Also, I love how he transfers that "love" pin from jacket to jacket. :D Or he has many of them. :P

The Coldplay guys look fantastic in jackets, viva la jackets and viva tight pants! :laugh4: Couldn't help myself. :glasses: :D :angel:

Do I also see a stain on those very tight :drunk: pants ? :thinking: Seriously, how does he do that ? :lol: Everytime! :lol:

HAHAHA.. I noticed that too.. :cool:

^reading this thread :nod: :nod: :charming:

he knows what to wear ! :lol:

keep it on chrissy! :lol:

Or keep it off Chrissy:wink3:

You read my mind! :cool:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I ordered via internet a case for my cell that has the shape of an angel and is black...I thought of you :laugh3:

Awwww.. send us photos! :D

Holy Moly, yes. *speechless. *dumbfounded. *thankful!!!

Oh Lord, come here, let me get that huge zipper for you.

You are one of a kind, Martin.

:laugh3: that is the same big zipper pants isn't it? I thought so too...

New pants!! :lol: may be something in his back pocket :glasses: it looks fluffy :D

The Coldplay guys look fantastic in jackets, viva la jackets and viva tight pants! :laugh4: Couldn't help myself. :glasses: :D :angel:

None of us can help it Lucia.. none.. :no: it's impossible stop trying.. give in to the fangiriliness.. You know you want to! :kiss:

FLUFFY? really? I can't see fluffy.. I can see I need to study this further! :laugh3:

Thanks a nice way to start my day..

WHY why why....wasn't I there!!??? OK stopping whining now..

Awwww.. send us photos! :D

It didn't arrive yet...I'm waiting for it from two weeks...You can easily say postal service doesn't love me :laugh3:

That ass.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

157090633-melanie-chisholm-and-chris-martin-of-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QUHrNdajOGy0Jkma%2fCYrmShv7ppXFB1%2fbqA%2fMTJCu3ww1wnbz38eA4wNYWtwZaus0A%3d%3d

seems like he drop something on his t-shirt :lol:

oh such a little kid :wacky:

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Hello all of you random people. :wacko:

I thought that I would write my very random thought here:

Am I the only one who only likes the video for POC because of Chris? :wacko: I cannot be the only one. :lol:

I'll go now. :escaping:

What? Chris was in the video? :D He is BEYOND hot in that vid. Gives me the vapors just thinking about it. HOWEVER, I will put on my helmet and say that I love the song and always have. Not a Rihanna fan, but I do love the song. Yeah, I said it. :cool::kiss:

Interesting pic :sneaky:

Indeed. :sneaky: Mr. Tight Pants with a big zipper is killing everyone. (Even with the stains [oh Chris], he is smokin'.) Love the pics with him and Jonny Boy.

tumblr_m8zvx4reDb1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

:devil:

AHHHHHH :dead: :dead:

tumblr_me6f3dXguj1rpehnqo2_1280.jpg

he is looking like this : :sneaky:

Oh yeah. Oh yeah. :charming: :charming:

tumblr_me7wln3ALE1qbkjdeo2_500.jpg

This was in the MX artwork exhibition thread. :dazzled:

Also, I love how he transfers that "love" pin from jacket to jacket. :D Or he has many of them. :P

Woaaah! :dazzled: :dazzled:

Do I also see a stain on those very tight :drunk: pants ? :thinking: Seriously, how does he do that ? :lol: Everytime! :lol:

Hahahhahaa !!! That's true and so typical :lol: :lol: :wacky: :wacky:

speaking of pants...

A80dnpbCYAAzdeM.jpg:large

:dead: TIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Also...

e571468639a011e2985c22000a1f9ad3_7.jpg

link

37e9344639a611e29e6f22000a9e2992_7.jpg

link

WOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOW :dazzled: :dazzled:

157098017-chris-martin-of-coldplay-attends-the-private-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QW87HlEuZuZ7zwJZjCBdpwuebAC7r8tAoxPHSPqWS4jPdwfZxqZfiTMgVGCFY8evrA%3d%3d

157090849-chris-martin-of-coldplay-gives-a-speech-as-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qe24Vpk7E6kOvNNkzhHpc4C9EzMfQSUMQDRk3CJK0%2bawzSmGhXgLJ5ArTs1PXDuqYA%3d%3d

157090633-melanie-chisholm-and-chris-martin-of-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QUHrNdajOGy0Jkma%2fCYrmShv7ppXFB1%2fbqA%2fMTJCu3ww1wnbz38eA4wNYWtwZaus0A%3d%3d

157098021-camila-batmanghelidjh-and-chris-martin-of-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSMy316SHrfonb2qLHKJOrK6wTiw1vk1HqJoV9NrSAeV2KpeeDlMgCU8TmbRwiYxHQ%3d%3d

157098014-chris-martin-of-coldplay-attends-the-private-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QeR%2bcX6HZU5Uf9iWAIdAoFmiA4BX3kKDmrqTiat%2bt0kSdGZcmmCaWKm2kendVEC%2b%2fQ%3d%3d

new pics!

STOP IT CHRIS!!! How can you be so handsome?? I don't understand that, it's killing me :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

61475_10151164047452194_1612981449_n.jpg

8763_10151164046772194_983257543_n.jpg

533529_10151164047967194_607143025_n.jpg

link

Awwwwwwww!!!! Buckin :dazzled: :dazzled: Handsome men !! :heart: