✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

xx2.png

^^ Unfortunately not me!! Has he got new teeth????

:o ohmygod I don't know if it's because of the light, but it does seem that there's something different with his teeth!

I believe he got his teeth fixed, remember what that one fan from Preston told us in his thread where he met Chris? He said Chris had weird black stuff between his teeth. Can't wait to get a proper view of his teeth :wideeyed:

^ I think....I think he did!

OMG. Gurls. That is freakin important. I'm not being sarcastic, I mean, from a Chris-look point of view, that is HUGE.

I don't know what to think about it yet :bomb:

He's gonna look even more handsome, but that gap was so special and charming!

:bomb:

Oh the fangirl dilemma :|

In any case: ALWAYS consult fangirls before making that kind of decision, Chris, always :nod:

^that's a joke btw, he can do what he wants :lol:

^ I think....I think he did!

OMG. Gurls. That is freakin important. I'm not being sarcastic, I mean, from a Chris-look point of view, that is HUGE.

I don't know what to think about it yet :bomb:

He's gonna look even more handsome, but that gap was so special and charming!

:bomb:

Oh the fangirl dilemma :|

In any case: ALWAYS consult fangirls before making that kind of decision, Chris, always :nod:

:nod: I agree with you

We need more pictures though, it may only be the lightning. :confused:

I hope he didn't do it, because that gap made him even more special than he already is if you know what I mean ! :charming:

how am i gonna sleep until we get a official confirmatiooon!

eff0pg.png

i still can see one black pixel in that picture :inquisitive:

i think we have to wait until 12nd december :|

Haha, first the tattoos, then the earrings, then the muscles, now the teeth. Everytime some change happens this thread gains about 40 more pages containing heated discussions wether it is good or bad what Chris did to himself :laugh3:

Well that's kinda what this thread is about, in a way!

:|

:facepalm: I guess I kinda forgot about that LOL :laugh3:

Hey gurlz but don't fuzz about it, we can't do aynthing about it but accept it, even if Chris decides to dye his hair pink, we can just sit and watch, as frustrating as it sounds :anxious:

Hey gurlz but don't fuzz about it, we can't do aynthing about it but accept it, even if Chris decides to dye his hair pink, we can just sit and watch, as frustrating as it sounds :anxious:

I would love to see the pink hair! :lol:

I know but...but....CHANGE....:sick:

change is confusing :anxious:

I don't like change :snobby:

You know what? It would probably look pretty cool! :laugh3:

I know but...but....CHANGE....:sick:

change is confusing :anxious:

I don't like change :snobby:

We never change, do we? :lol:

This. :cool:

I can smell a photoshop job :P

LOL! Oh dear.. :laugh3:

If he has fixed his teeth, it's his decision. His teeth. He's still the lovely person he always was.

Besides you can't possibly tell from one blurry photo.

I love you girls when you investigate Chris thoroughly :charming:

I love his teeth because of Violet Hill music video, with all the closeups of them :D

but whatever he decides to do with them is absolutely ok :) last night I was checking the huge photo Row posted :

weenie3.jpg

& thought his teeth indeed need some dentistry work :inquisitive: He probably also whitened them..:wideeyed:

then I saw the new photo & thought how nice it would be to be Chris' dentist..you know make him sit on that comfortable chair & say to him: "Now Chris, open your mouth..just a little bit..:charming: :sneaky:"

:shame:

It's a long shot but sometimes teeth work can cause a black eye. Case in point: I have very fair skin, I got my wisdom teeth pulled (all four at once), the bleeding caused me to get a black eye and then a huge yellow bruise down my throat. Strange, I know. If Chris has done something to his teeth, perhaps that's the reason for the black eye?