✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Haha, I came by again since a while and before I knew it I was in the middle of a very confusing cat hurd going nuts.

I love it!

Good morning. I made a little video.. I hope nobody minds me posting it in here.. it's not totally Chris related.. but it does have the 'Shirt' scene...thanks to Sharon! :)

Edit: Come to think of it.. it's MOSTLY him... and some other people... ;)

Row, I love the vid. You must've had an amazing Coldplay-year!

Haha, first the tattoos, then the earrings, then the muscles, now the teeth. Everytime some change happens this thread gains about 40 more pages containing heated discussions wether it is good or bad what Chris did to himself :laugh3:

Don't forget the happytrail!

I really hope his gap is still there, it's like one of his signature features...

Celine.. yours looks plain evil. Row's cat is slightly anorexic. Ceren is the perv of the group. Thalia creeps me the fuck out. And my cat looks like a moron. No seriously. It doesn't look too intelligent :laugh3:
That's how I see them too :awesome:

Sans_titre_1h~0.png

A7t_xQ3CIAERu0o.jpg:large

YES, a demented kitty!!! And let me just say, the most EVIL looking one in my opinion. Regal Evil. That's what I'm calling him. :cool:;)

shit! it looks weird! evil and a little bit weird, don't know the exact word :lol: it is like an evil godfather

Haha, I came by again since a while and before I knew it I was in the middle of a very confusing cat hurd going nuts.

I love it!

Row, I love the vid. You must've had an amazing Coldplay-year!

Don't forget the happytrail!

I really hope his gap is still there, it's like one of his signature features...

Glad you liked it and yes.. the gap is still there I hope....

YES, a demented kitty!!! And let me just say, the most EVIL looking one in my opinion. Regal Evil. That's what I'm calling him. :cool:;)

shit! it looks weird! evil and a little bit weird, don't know the exact word :lol: it is like an evil godfather

That suits her rather well... actually.. :p

Haha Regal Kitty! :lol:

Regal means shelf in my language so that's kinda... fitting I guess? Since cats often sleep on them LOL

Very true..

er, it's even stranger than usual in here :dizzy:

RLY

i have no idea whatchu talking about :cake:

Me either...:laugh3::laugh3:

wenn_1384351.jpg

Chris is confused also

wenn_1384348.jpg

Did you just say... Kitty?

Haha Regal Kitty! :lol:

Regal means shelf in my language so that's kinda... fitting I guess? Since cats often sleep on them LOL

LOL! Shelf Kitty....appropriate. He actually does look a little Satan would look - if he were a cat.

Like he would kill you in a second.....but in a very proper way after after threatening you in a British accent. Perfect. :cool:

He looks so adorable when he laughs. :wacky:

tumblr_lxp236xVv21r04i8no1_500_thumb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWad20fIwr0ML0b0TM6KXgwqYZQg-FX5olqeq_Fy68nm1XjNUA

coldplay-oct26-59alt.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkxh5XqBCevj7SaY9YVmjDEPwiKopGq6gO3ARsNkIjvs5rieAB

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ6bW3BdkgX7oPcg3YOzxQ9wLxLYOErW5nQ5uWGAGB-I6CIVb3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHZIL8QxK9UGE_p0NI6BV8mfdtHfO0iym1aBE5hv-sMaGxL87p

coldplay.jpg

The laugh at the end of Live 2012 :dazzled: :dead:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d65QuMXGKck]'It's only Chris Martin from Coldplay...' - outtakes of Chris Martin with Ricky Gervais on Extras - YouTube[/ame]

He's awesome :cool: