✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I HAVE MEET CHRIS MARTIN!

tumblr_mez1pucgwj1qjt9p0o1_1280.jpg

I will tell my history about “How I met Chris Martin”. Well, I travelled to London to see this beautiful city. One of my friends, Pakito, is living here today. He and I are Coldplay’s fans, and we decided to visit the studio. The first day we visited the studio and took some pictures. Then we went to Chris Martin’s house (I don’t know exactly where the house is, my friend knows, but it’s near to the studio). We were waiting for one hour or more, but only appear a woman walking with Chris Martin´s dog OMFG the dog is so adorable!!!!!! So this day was over, but we visited Guy berryman’s park!!

The next day we went again to the studio, and we see some movements. First a car came, with two acoustic guitars…and I OMFG!!!!!!! We came others cars withs some things, but we didn’t know exactly. Finally a man went out to the studio and he said us: are you waiting for Coldplay? And us: yes! He said: he isn’t here, sorry, but take this for you. And HE GAVE ME A PHOTO WITH SIGNS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I OMFGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! I was so excited!! I couldn’t belive it!!!

More later we went to Abbey road for took some pictures, and then we went again to Chris Martin’s house. We decided that that would be the last day to go, because I wanted to spend my last days visiting London, obviusly. We were waiting about 15 minutes…and SUDDENLY HE WENT OUT FOR THE GARAGE, ALONE.

WE CROSSED THE FUCK ROAD AND WE SAID: CHRIS?!! AND HE SAID: HI!! WE STARTED TO TAKE THE CAMERA AND THE CDS, BUT HE SAID: HEY, WOULD YOU LIKE WALKING WITH ME? AND WE SAID: OMG, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE WALKING WITH HIM ABOUT FIVE O SEVEN MINUTES. HE ASKED TO US: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN LONDON? OR…WHAT HAVE YOU VISITED IN LONDON?…OMFG I WAS TALKING WITH CHRIS MARTIN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I TOLD HIM THAT I APPEAR IN “LIVE 2012” TRYING TO TOUCH GUY BERRYMAN IN MAJOR MINUS, AND HE: REALLY? OH EVERYBODY WANT TO TOUCH HIM!!! LOL. WE ARRIVED TO THE STUDIO AND WE TOOK PICTURES WITH HIM. HE SIGNED ME TWO CDS, ONE MINIPOSTER AND MY TICKET FROM UNSTAGED IN MADRID. THEN,I HAD THE IDEA TO TAKE A VIDEO, SAYING HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY, AND SPECIALLY FOR SOME FRIENDS ;). I UPLOAD THE VIDEO COMING SOON.

OMGF I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. I MET CHRIS MARTIN, IT’S LIKE A DREAM. NOW I’M WATCHING THE PERFORMANCE AT MSG OF HIM, AND I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. HE’S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Well, that's one hell of a stalking you did there :rolleyes: I think the reason he walked with you was that he didn't want photos to be taken near his house :thinking:

but that photo looks lovely:wacky:

How can that man be so adorable & kind?? :bomb:

Why haven't I met him yet?! :bigcry: :bigcry:

tumblr_mf1fisV9nT1r0jexo.png

*ahem* just saying :sneaky:

i'm watching House M.D. right now like a crazy. yeah 5 episodes a day :o :o

and sometimes hugh laurie does look like Chris :nod: :nod: sometimes i feel like i'm watching chris :nod: but it just happens for one or two seconds :|

tumblr_me98prSaSO1qibpyyo1_500.gif

You are not alone..Years ago I watched the scientist performance from Glastonbury 2005 on Youtube & lots of the comments at that time were about how Chris looked like Hugh Laurie..I don't see the resemblence myself at all :thinking: