✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

It's great that you met him but you went to his HOUSE! :sick:

I think there is a huge difference between waiting in front of the Bakery and going to his home.

When we arrived to the studio, we apologised him for waiting in his house, and he said: no problem! And my friend took a picture with him two weeks ago in front of your house, so you can take pictures in his house also. So, i think that he hasn't problem if you take pictures with him in front of your house.

^^^ Well, that's one hell of a stalking you did there :rolleyes: I think the reason he walked with you was that he didn't want photos to be taken near his house :thinking:

but that photo looks lovely:wacky:

How can that man be so adorable & kind?? :bomb:

Why haven't I met him yet?! :bigcry: :bigcry:

THIS. All of it.

Thanks for the video link Imke :heart:

^You're welcome Row. :heart:

When we arrived to the studio, we apologised him for waiting in his house, and he said: no problem! And my friend took a picture with him two weeks ago in front of your house, so you can take pictures in his house also. So, i think that he hasn't problem if you take pictures with him in front of your house.

I'm sure he hasn't. Unfortunately, my house is nowhere near where Chris would ever go. :P

Well, just place yourself in his position. He's probably too kind and humble to tell you it's not OK, especially since you're a fan and you've traveled a long way to see him. Basically, his house has nothing to do with Coldplay. I just think it's best not to go there. Let alone wait inside. :P (Sorry, I had to. Your post was very funny.)

Congrats!! That's very cool that you met him! You're very lucky! :)

But as other people said, I don't really think that's okay to go and wait at his house. I think it's quite inappropriate.

They're already so nice to let people come to their studios which aren't even surrounded with huge fences, alarms or other things. I think that's already great enough. So going to his house...:\

tumblr_mf0870wdcv1ql8l64o1_1280.jpg

Is this picture from some kind of newspaper? Was it an article? Where can I find it? :)

He looks so nice :rolleyes:

Yeah so nice :dazzled:

I'm sure he hasn't. Unfortunately, my house is nowhere near where Chris would ever go. :P

Well, just place yourself in his position. He's probably too kind and humble to tell you it's not OK, especially since you're a fan and you've traveled a long way to see him. Basically, his house has nothing to do with Coldplay. I just think it's best not to go there. Let alone wait inside. :P (Sorry, I had to. Your post was very funny.)

THIS THIS THIS :nod:

Well i don't know why you are saying that to andrea... She didn't do anything innapropiated!!!! She just waited in front of his house she didn't even call him or anything!!! She just waited for him and if chris hasn't gone out his house she would have gone from there and anything would have happened!!! He was so kind not because "he didn't want them to take a photo in front of his house" but because he is indeed THAT kind and awesome and instead of signing her stuff there or taking quick photos, he didn't mind to walk with some devoted fans til his studio!!!!

You all know Chris is a big celebrity so tell me just another big famous person who has done that... NO ONE!

So you should be 100% happy for her because she indeed deserves that and she didn't do anything which she should regret and come on i don't believe if you are in London you wouldn't try to meet Chris if you knew where his house was...

Anyway she didn't do anything wrong i'm so happy and glad for her from the bottom of my heart even though i've not met him. And you also should be proud of Chris because of he is truly awesome.

Well i don't know why you are saying that to andrea... She didn't do anything innapropiated!!!! She just waited in front of his house she didn't even call him or anything!!! She just waited for him and if chris hasn't gone out his house she would have gone from there and anything would have happened!!! He was so kind not because "he didn't want them to take a photo in front of his house" but because he is indeed THAT kind and awesome and instead of signing her stuff there or taking quick photos, he didn't mind to walk with some devoted fans til his studio!!!!

You all know Chris is a big celebrity so tell me just another big famous person who has done that... NO ONE!

So you should be 100% happy for her because she indeed deserves that and she didn't do anything which she should regret and come on i don't believe if you are in London you wouldn't try to meet Chris if you knew where his house was...

Anyway she didn't do anything wrong i'm so happy and glad for her from the bottom of my heart even though i've not met him. And you also should be proud of Chris because of he is truly awesome.

I'm sorry, but "just waiting in front of his house" is a bit too much. It's something different than waiting in front of the studio. It's their workplace and they already kind of expect fans to go and wait there. But his house is a private place, what if he went out of the house with his kids? It would be very embarrasing for him and very disrespectful for a fan to approach him...

I was in London, I went to the Bakery and I also walked down the street where he lives, but I was ashamed even looking up at the house for a second and I rushed away. I was kind of afraid, what if he went out of the house, I'm sure I would not address him.

I'm happy for her experience, Chris really is the kindest person ever and of course he would not tell a fan that something was not OK. But as the girls above said, I also think he asked them to walk to the studio in order not to stay in front of his house...

I've PM'ed Andrea to make sure she didn't feel bad and I think we understand each other. She had to work hard to get this opportunity. No one is attacking her, we are happy for her, it's just that we know how kind Chris is and no one should take advantage of that. I'm not saying you did, but it's what could happen if people keep showing up at his house.

I've PM'ed Andrea to make sure she didn't feel bad and I think we understand each other. She had to work hard to get this opportunity. No one is attacking her, we are happy for her, it's just that we know how kind Chris is and no one should take advantage of that. I'm not saying you did, but it's what could happen if people keep showing up at his house.

Exactly!

I didn't want to post at first because I know how over the moon she feels and didn't want to make her feel bad.

But if we want to keep this amazing situation where fans are welcome at the studio and the band doesn't feel bothered, it's important to know where the line is.

Just going through my folder of Chris photos/GIFS no wait I definitely do not have one of those... :laugh3: 'photos'...

And does anyone else ever have those moments where he is just so perfect that you actually let out little involuntary noises? My particular noise is apparently similar to 'meep' :P

On the other hand, I seem to have a lot of photos in which he looks like pure sex, so I might treat you all to a pic/GIF spam :wink3:

Exactly!

I didn't want to post at first because I know how over the moon she feels and didn't want to make her feel bad.

But if we want to keep this amazing situation where fans are welcome at the studio and the band doesn't feel bothered, it's important to know where the line is.

The fact is she does know where the line is. She hasn't told anybody where his house is. And i don't know why are you doing a big deal about this when I've read along the months other fans who met Chris around his house and nobody said anything about that...

I get what you said and I'm sure Andrea didn't make feel bad Chris. She is not like a crazy fan who bothered him or something. You don't know how she feels and believe me, she is not dissapointed about this.

And If some of you have been to London and "even have not looked at his house", good for you. She waited patiently and she got luck. That's all.

Again, I couldn't be happier for her and I do respect Chris's privacy.

And about Zoe (I don't remember other people who met Chris near his house): she was just walking down the road when Chris and Gwyneth came out and she kept on walking. When they saw her looking at them they stopped and approached her. That's something totally different!

Congrats!! That's very cool that you met him! You're very lucky! :)

But as other people said, I don't really think that's okay to go and wait at his house. I think it's quite inappropriate.

They're already so nice to let people come to their studios which aren't even surrounded with huge fences, alarms or other things. I think that's already great enough. So going to his house...:\

Exactly!

This is it exactly. As Mara says right now people ARE welcome at the Bakery. They don't have big fences, or guards, or things like that. But if people take liberties and do visit his house. How long before fans aren't welcome, at the Bakery or anywhere else. I am not suggesting that this girl did anything wrong. But it only takes ONE nutcase.. someone who oversteps the mark and this could all change.

I am very happy she got to meet Chris. She is very lucky.