✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

so this has turned into a debate. I am on the conservative side. Just because the band members are nice & down to earth doesn't mean that fans should take advantage of that. Everyone needs some privacy even if they are famous rock stars..:)

I've PM'ed Andrea to make sure she didn't feel bad and I think we understand each other. She had to work hard to get this opportunity. No one is attacking her, we are happy for her, it's just that we know how kind Chris is and no one should take advantage of that. I'm not saying you did, but it's what could happen if people keep showing up at his house.

Waiting across the road for at least an hour is crossing the line. And then going back the next day to do it again? I don't think that's OK.

so this has turned into a debate. I am on the conservative side. Just because the band members are nice & down to earth doesn't mean that fans should take advantage of that. Everyone needs some privacy even if they are famous rock stars..:)

THIS

Think to go out of YOUR HOUSE and find unknown people waiting for you. It's not ok even if you are famous. They are so happy when people go to the bakery, but their house...everyone deserve some privacy and we know how much the guys love to keep their private lives out from their careers...there are people here that met him outside the bakery but didn't stop him because he was with Moses...I think that as the lovely and awesome fans Coldplay say to have we should remember that they, as everyone, needs respect and privacy...they don't owe us all the kindness they show but they respect us as fans and we HAVE TO respect them as people.

But really, I don't want to offend anyone, this is just my point of view.

OK run girls.. Chris is on sale again..

chrisonsaleagain.jpg

:o :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

*Runs* thank you Santa!

tumblr_ls0k4jPeBw1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_me2wtc2pmU1rumz8s.gif

THIS :laugh3:

micz.jpg

:wacko:

:dead:

The hand at the bottom makes me think he nearly killed her with his hotness, and now the fan is just begging him :|

The hell is wrong with me ? :|

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: love u

The hand at the bottom makes me think he nearly killed her with his hotness, and now the fan is just begging him :|

The hell is wrong with me ? :|

LOL! I have no idea but if you ever find out.. let us all know will you? I think we are all suffering from the same sydrome. :laugh3: