✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I am having such a hard time..My mom thinks I have gone mad ...But I can't stop staring at these pictures and seeing the performance for the 100th time on youtube! What has happened to me!:stunned:

I'm afraid I'm having the same problem. :D

Can't get enough of last night performance and pictures.

London Fire Brigade's Head of Operations, Prevention and Response Dave Brown released a statement saying:

"People often think that fires only happen to vulnerable people but young professionals have a quarter of all house fires in London. Chris will know that fires can develop almost at the 'Speed of Sound' so it’s important that when they're cooking, people don't have 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' and leave their cooking unattended causing a lot of 'Trouble'.

They also tweeted about it!

London Fire Brigade

Watch Channel 4 now @GwynethPaltrow is going to talk about her husband @Coldplay ’s Chris Martin calling us out when he cooks.

link

London Fire Brigade

We’re offering @Coldplay’s Chris Martin a fire safety visit after hearing about his kitchen nightmares. london-fire.gov.uk/news/LatestNewsReleases_Coldplaykitchennightmares-13121240.asp#fixyou

link

London Fire Brigade

When you try to cook, but you don't succeed. The LFB’s your friend indeed. When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Get a smoke alaaa-arm

link

London Fire Brigade

Flames might burn your scones. And ignite your homes. And we will try to #fixyou #foodfightclub

link

:lol:

London Fire Brigade

Watch Channel 4 now @GwynethPaltrow is going to talk about her husband @Coldplay ’s Chris Martin calling us out when he cooks.

link

London Fire Brigade

We’re offering @Coldplay’s Chris Martin a fire safety visit after hearing about his kitchen nightmares. london-fire.gov.uk/news/LatestNewsReleases_Coldplaykitchennightmares-13121240.asp#fixyou

link

London Fire Brigade

When you try to cook, but you don't succeed. The LFB’s your friend indeed. When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Get a smoke alaaa-arm

link

London Fire Brigade

Flames might burn your scones. And ignite your homes. And we will try to #fixyou #foodfightclub

link

wow so many fans over there :laugh3: Or just people being clever HAHA

Okay for your mental cinemas everyone excitedlaplz.gif?1:

4e9c28fe454711e2b62322000a9f12da_7.jpg

Imagine Chris sitting next to you THIS CLOSE on your bedside and reading you bedtime stories (... or yellow pages, I guess we all wouldn't really care :lol:) :drunk:

this photo looks like there are a pair of HUGE hands reaching for Chris.. !! :stunned: :laugh3:

it does :lol: hey, leave Chris alone!! :veryangry:

tumblr_mez7dp24Ub1qdxsuyo1_500.gif

thanks everyone for the gifs and the lovely, lovely pics :D I'm surprised anyone is here alive and posting today :thinking: :D

Chris cleans up well!!! He shines! :glasses: :awesome:

wow so many fans over there :laugh3: Or just people being clever HAHA

Okay for your mental cinemas everyone excitedlaplz.gif?1:

4e9c28fe454711e2b62322000a9f12da_7.jpg

Imagine Chris sitting next to you THIS CLOSE on your bedside and reading you bedtime stories (... or yellow pages, I guess we all wouldn't really care :lol:) :drunk:

Ohgod :dead:

That reminds me of that Vicky Taylor interview in the e-magazine or something from years ago, and she said that on tour, she liked to watch movies with Chris in the bus. :dead:

I wouldn't be able to focus on the film :lol: I would watch Chris watch the film, that would be my movie :lol:

Ohgod :dead:

That reminds me of that Vicky Taylor interview in the e-magazine or something from years ago, and she said that on tour, she liked to watch movies with Chris in the bus. :dead:

I wouldn't be able to focus on the film :lol: I would watch Chris watch the film, that would be my movie :lol:

watching a horror movie would be a good idea :charming: :charming:

That lucky B!TCH

I would watch Chris watch the film, that would be my movie :lol:

HAHAHAH same here, same here :laugh3::laugh3:

That would be the best movie evuh meowfaceplz.png?2

watching a horror movie would be a good idea :charming: :charming:

tihihi

Flames might burn your scones. And ignite your homes. And we will try to #fixyou

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I love this sense of humor.

London Fire Brigade

link

London Fire Brigade

link

London Fire Brigade

link

London Fire Brigade

link

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm imagining :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

And as Sharon cleverly said I'm not pervy at all :angel: I'm a good girl/kitten and I'll get a lot of gifts from Santa because of this :nod::nice:

yes indeed :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm imagining :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

And as Sharon cleverly said I'm not pervy at all :angel: I'm a good girl/kitten and I'll get a lot of gifts from Santa because of this :nod::nice:

yes indeed :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Riiiiiight :dozey::rolleyes:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

London Fire Brigade

link

London Fire Brigade

link

London Fire Brigade

link

London Fire Brigade

link

Awesome :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: