✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

My parents think I should print out a photo of a celeb to show the local barber of how I want my hair. Now I'm browsing for a pic of Chris. Imagine! Walking into your local barber and showing them a picture and saying, "Can I have my hair like his?" :lol:

Thinking I might get my hair like this. Is it weird to bring in photos and say I want my hair like this?

chris-martin-1336561609-view-0.jpg

I think that's a good idea. I am sure it would help the barber to see what you have in mind. I don't think Chris' hair cut is difficult. It's basically short back and sides! He uses some sort of product I think to make the front bit stand up, and of course he has curls.. Good luck with the haircut and perhaps you'd like to share a photo of the finished result ? :D

I came in here to say something involving 'Happy' and 'New Year' but HOLYFUCKHELLOWHATAMILOOKINGAT :drunk:

HIP. BONE. :wideeyed: :wideeyed:

Best wishes for 2013 everyone :dazzled: :dazzled:

Happy New Year Ellen.. :heart:

Video of Chris DANCING ON STAGE WITH HIS KIDS (and a friend of Apple) last night.

Srsly this man is the cutest.

God DAMMIT what a party!!

Oh and this is seriously way too cute, put a warning on that! :dead: The way he alyways danced to his children in his dorky way :wacky:

3:50 made me really smile though :cheesy:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D :D :kiss: I wish you all the best ;)

Hip bone indeed :dead: :dead: :dead:

Go for it!! :) I don't think it's weird to show a pic of Chris, many people choose a photo of a celebrity haircut to show their hairdresser :)

CUTENESS OVERLOAD. Seriously, I can't do this anymore. It's not funny, stop being awfully, painfully cute. haha. So sweet. And Gwyneth who is running back and forth :lol:

And btw, the pics posted on the previous pages: :dead: :drunk: :drunk:

This..

Happy New Year Everyone!

Was this posted already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiI1FBrvQ9Q

Oh God,the beginning of the video is so cute.

Introducing the kids and talking about how they have the best mum in the world :heart:

This is the cutest thing I've seen this year!

No seriously. I don't think I've ever hear him say their kids' names before. :shocked3:

Happy 2013 everyone. :heart:

Happy New Year Everyone!

Was this posted already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiI1FBrvQ9Q

Oh God,the beginning of the video is so cute.

Introducing the kids and talking about how they have the best mum in the world :heart:

Earlier today I thought that there was no way that man would be any cuter...looks like I was wrong!!:lol::lol:

How...just HOW ?! His speech is so cute my brain can't figure it out, there's no word

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Earlier today I thought that there was no way that man would be any cuter...looks like I was wrong!!:lol::lol:

How...just HOW ?! His speech is so cute my brain can't figure it out, there's no word

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

What does he say before the best mum in the world part?

Dying.

Video of Chris DANCING ON STAGE WITH HIS KIDS (and a friend of Apple) last night.

Srsly this man is the cutest.

I, like, first saw this 30 minutes ago and I still have heart palpations!

That is so so cute.

No wonder the tickets were so expensive: Chris was bringing his kids on stage...

Sigh, the man is perfect!

Much better quality..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jjn_9IBCI0]Jay Z, Coldplay's Chris Martin "Run This Town" NYE 2012, Barclays Center - YouTube[/ame]

He's having so much fun with his family :lol: How adorable.. :heart: