✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

oop I didn't notice his scar on the neck before

auch

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/depplynished/coldplay/High%20Res/026-1.jpg

oh my god....:stunned:

He had that for a long time. Here is where he tells how he got it.

Do you have any scars that tell a story?

I have a big scar on my neck, a Harry Potter lightning bolt. I had surgery when I was 11—I had a lump removed—but it was in the west of England, where surgery was like a pitchfork and some bailing twine. When I came back, my dad was like, “Fuck, what have they done?” I love it, though. I have a lot of scars on my eyebrows from microphone stands, and I have one on my knuckle from punching a desk.

Harry Potter Lightning Bolt.. :D I can't remember what interview that was from, but I remember reading it. I am sure SOMEONE can though.

i don't feel good if i don't post this thread more than a day :lol:

tumblr_mfn7x2rNYB1rkd3m8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3k1aodt7E1qdn1jpo1_500.jpg

I feel the same. :D

I hope everyone had a lovely Boxing Day (yes I am aware -NOW- thanks to a certain person :kiss: that not everyone calls the day after Christmas, Boxing Day - But we do here in England). I spent it at my Sister In Laws, where we ate too much once more. smelling-the-food.gifBut whatever you did I hope you had fun.

The fabulous husband bought me tickets to the Dec. 29th show in Connecticut for Christmas, so I will be flying out of here tomorrow morning to start the adventure! Yes, I'm more excited than I even know how to express in this short blurb, but it's also mixed with a good dose of nervousness because the Northeast U.S. is digging out from a major snowstorm, and something like 400 flights have been cancelled in the past 24 or so hours. So, you know you're addicted to Coldplay when you know they have to move those people before they get to you, you know bad weather is still happening there, you hate flying BUT none of that matters because Chris Martin is there!! Wish me luck!! :kiss:

The fabulous husband bought me tickets to the Dec. 29th show in Connecticut for Christmas, so I will be flying out of her tomorrow morning to start the adventure! Yes, I'm more excited than I even know how to express in this short blurb, but it's also mixed with a good dose of nervousness because the Northeast U.S. is digging out from a major snowstorm, and something like 400 flights have been cancelled in the past 24 or so hours. So, you know you're addicted to Coldplay when you know they have to move those people before they get to you, you know bad weather is still happening there, you hate flying BUT none of that matters because Chris Martin is there!! Wish me luck!! :kiss:

Good luck!!!!! I'm sure it's gonna be fine! ;)

The fabulous husband bought me tickets to the Dec. 29th show in Connecticut for Christmas, so I will be flying out of her tomorrow morning to start the adventure! Yes, I'm more excited than I even know how to express in this short blurb, but it's also mixed with a good dose of nervousness because the Northeast U.S. is digging out from a major snowstorm, and something like 400 flights have been cancelled in the past 24 or so hours. So, you know you're addicted to Coldplay when you know they have to move those people before they get to you, you know bad weather is still happening there, you hate flying BUT none of that matters because Chris Martin is there!! Wish me luck!! :kiss:

Omg!!! :D

Enjoyy! :dazzled:

Good luck :fingerscrossed:

:3

The fabulous husband bought me tickets to the Dec. 29th show in Connecticut for Christmas, so I will be flying out of here tomorrow morning to start the adventure! Yes, I'm more excited than I even know how to express in this short blurb, but it's also mixed with a good dose of nervousness because the Northeast U.S. is digging out from a major snowstorm, and something like 400 flights have been cancelled in the past 24 or so hours. So, you know you're addicted to Coldplay when you know they have to move those people before they get to you, you know bad weather is still happening there, you hate flying BUT none of that matters because Chris Martin is there!! Wish me luck!! :kiss:

OMIGOSH :awesome:

Goodluck :fingersx:

You're gonna have an amazing time :)

Whow, that's so sweet of him!

I hope for you everything will run smoothly.

Good luck and enjoy!

I'm going too! :dance: My parents are driving me though and we're about 2 hours away and it's supposed to start snowing in CT around noon so we're going to leave early to hopefully beat the storm out! Good luck with the flight!!