✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

It certainly looks like that Tash. And Chris is eating what looks like Skittkes. Candy in case you. Don't have skittles in your countries.

They're amazing pics!! Thanks for posting.

We have skittles in America, they are hard shelled different colored candy and chewy, and in Red bags, sometimes blue, are they the same as your's? AND..... While G is not around I see they are snacking with Daddy:lol:

We have skittles in America, they are hard shelled different colored candy and chewy, and in Red bags, sometimes blue, are they the same as your's? AND..... While G is not around I see they are snacking with Daddy:lol:

American Skittles! haha And the first thing I thought about was the snacks while the cat is away. haha!

The curls are passing Viva territory and slowly moving into X&Y territory.

Yes..... and how momma likes this look:wink3: Keep those curls growing, boy!!!:P

"p.s." I know most of you will not agree with the above statements:lol:

21545.jpg

The curls are passing Viva territory and slowly moving into X&Y territory.

:nod: :nod: :awesome:

but his hair seem little weird, I think he was wearing a hat and he took it off but forgot to tidy his hair :lol: typical Chris :rolleyes:

but great so see lots of new photos after long long long timee!!! :awesome:

I have a feeling they aren't skittles now, but Mini eggs. I was viewing on a mobile phone at work before... But now I have had a chance to look on my computer (yes this is important stuff! LOL) and zoomed in :whistle: as you do....

mini-eggs-100g-bag_2.jpg

That would make more sense right? It's chocolate.. ;)

Yes..... and how momma likes this look:wink3: Keep those curls growing, boy!!!:P

"p.s." I know most of you will not agree with the above statements:lol:

:nod: :nod:

article-2295160-18C0ABE5000005DC-177_634x828.jpg

I like.. no I LOVE.. I really love this look right now.... :dazzled: :heart: Those curls!! :lol:

Twiglets and Chocolate.. almost my two favourite things.. add in a cup of tea, and Chris and I'm in heaven.. :p

I have a feeling they aren't skittles now, but Mini eggs. I was viewing on a mobile phone at work before... But now I have had a chance to look on my computer (yes this is important stuff! LOL) and zoomed in :whistle: as you do....

mini-eggs-100g-bag_2.jpg

That would make more sense right? It's chocolate.. ;)

:nod: :nod:

article-2295160-18C0ABE5000005DC-177_634x828.jpg

I like.. no I LOVE.. I really love this look right now.... :dazzled: :heart: Those curls!! :lol:

Twiglets and Chocolate.. almost my two favourite things.. add in a cup of tea, and Chris and I'm in heaven.. :p

He can be my big curley chocolatly egg!!!!!:wink3:

:nod: :nod: :awesome:

but his hair seem little weird, I think he was wearing a hat and he took it off but forgot to tidy his hair :lol: typical Chris :rolleyes:

but great so see lots of new photos after long long long timee!!! :awesome:

I had the same impression, they're too flat :P But yeah... I hope they'll also post some pics of themselves on Twitter while they're working in the studio... Or we'll be missing them even more than now :\

Too flat? Maybe because it was raining all day? LOL.. It's been raining all day today too.. It's so wet out I'm considering building an ark and floating up to Camden.. :laugh3:

Yeah a little flat from the rain.... :thinking: Christopher in slow motion, shakes his head, curls, flopping all around...until they all puff up and set into a nice curley mess..... :thinking: he takes his large, firm, yet soft hands and runs his fingers in slow motion through his locks..... wet curley locks finally in the correct places......

Tracey snaps out of it............. :rolleyes::wink3:

Yeah a little flat from the rain.... :thinking: Christopher in slow motion, shakes his head, curls, flopping all around...until they all puff up and set into a nice curley mess..... :thinking: he takes his large, firm, yet soft hands and runs his fingers in slow motion through his locks..... wet curley locks finally in the correct places......

Ahem....I am trying to work here, lady!! You're distractng me! (keep on distracting me, please!)

Ahem....I am trying to work here, lady!! You're distractng me! (keep on distracting me, please!)

and me.. and it's fine to distract me. I'm at home now... Carry on... :cool:

Wet curls..

tumblr_mc2en96MRz1qidtiwo1_500.gif

:stunned:

Too flat? Maybe because it was raining all day? LOL.. It's been raining all day today too.. It's so wet out I'm considering building an ark and floating up to Camden.. :laugh3:

Ah that's it! I'd thought about it actually, then I glanced at the pics once again... And I forgot everything :lol:

and me.. and it's fine to distract me. I'm at home now... Carry on... :cool:

Wet curls..

tumblr_mc2en96MRz1qidtiwo1_500.gif

:stunned:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

And then?? Don't start something and leave us hanging.... :cool: (And I love the wet, controlled, curls! :kiss:)

Not Skittles, you're right. They do look like mini eggs. Boy, it's a good thing Chris has us here to analyze everything about him. Carry on, Chris! :laugh3:

I hope it was raining otherwise it's super gross!

Maybe it's me, but I can't think of a bodily fluid that is a turn off for me when it comes to Chris Martin. Uhmmmm, nope - can't think of one. :cool:

I hope it was raining otherwise it's super gross!

Umm.. right.. :embarrassed:

Chrissy sweat wouldn't worry me ONE bit.. and yes I appreciate i am probably weird

Edit - Oops it looks like Sharon and I agree (HOW very ODD hahaha!)..