✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

OMG!

I was in London yesterday visiting The Beehive (which looks very deserted and under construction by the way) and hoped maybe to bump into one of them although the weather was a total mess... but unfortunately haven't seen any of them. Argh, missed him!^^

Umm.. right.. :embarrassed:

Chrissy sweat wouldn't worry me ONE bit.. and yes I appreciate i am probably weird

Edit - Oops it looks like Sharon and I agree (HOW very ODD hahaha!)..

^And I added something else to my post that was yet another agreement! Weird, huh? :laugh3::cool:

When I was in my uber crazy fangirl mode a few years back, I touched his sweaty shirt once (a fan got it from him and I just went over to her and ask her if I can touch the shirt :awesome:) and felt totally great about it :laugh3:

And now I'm just "Dude what the fuck were your manners back then?!" :lol:

One should not feel great about someone else's sweat :|

When I was in my uber crazy fangirl mode a few years back, I touched his sweaty shirt once (a fan got it from him and I just went over to her and ask her if I can touch the shirt :awesome:) and felt totally great about it :laugh3:

And now I'm just "Dude what the fuck were your manners back then?!" :lol:

One should not feel great about someone else's sweat :|

HIS sweat?? You touched HIS sweat? Normally sweat doesn't really turn me on, BUT in THIS case, it most certainly does. :D Forget manners, when it comes to Chris's....anything....anything goes! So, go ahead and fangirl it up over the sweat baby!!

article-2295160-18C0AC5F000005DC-153_634x485.jpg

article-2295160-18C0AC0C000005DC-278_634x756.jpg

article-2295160-18C0ABE5000005DC-177_634x828.jpg

link

What lovely pics!!!

Yes they are definately mini eggs chris is munching on :D

Im wondering if the cute little doggie could be Daffodil Martin??? :)

And dont get me started on sweat...on every other human on the planet it is just gross, but we are talking about CHRIS MARTINS sweat here :mellow: LOL

HIS sweat?? You touched HIS sweat? Normally sweat doesn't really turn me on, BUT in THIS case, it most certainly does. :D Forget manners, when it comes to Chris's....anything....anything goes! So, go ahead and fangirl it up over the sweat baby!!

What lovely pics!!!

And dont get me started on sweat...on every other human on the planet it is just gross, but we are talking about CHRIS MARTINS sweat here :mellow: LOL

THIS.. :cool:

:laugh3::laugh3:

YES and I even smelled at it, and NO it didn't smell like rainbows and unicorns, it smelled neutral.

Hurgh no! If I had a bucket of sweat from him I'd gladly hand it over to you :laugh3::sick:

:laugh3::laugh3:

YES and I even smelled at it, and NO it didn't smell like rainbows and unicorns, it smelled neutral.

Hurgh no! If I had a bucket of sweat from him I'd gladly hand it over to you :laugh3::sick:

Actually, I'm Skyping with Row right at this moment, and we BOTH commented that we would have smelled it too! Good for you! Way to go in for the whole enchilada! He didn't even smell bad?! Figures. And it's good to know that if you had extra sweat, you'd pass it along. :kiss::kiss:

Actually, I'm Skyping with Row right at this moment, and we BOTH commented that we would have smelled it too! Good for you! Way to go in for the whole enchilada! He didn't even smell bad?! Figures. And it's good to know that if you had extra sweat, you'd pass it along. :kiss::kiss:

Well it was fresh sweat and the shirt was literally soaked with it, it was pretty nasty :lol: I guess he wears a good deodorant or drinks a lot, because it didn't smell at all, only like wet clothes :shrug:

Sure, I'd give you girls any body fluids from Chris if I had some LOL

I wonder what Chris Martin would think if he was reading this page :|

Actually I don't really wanna think about it :uhoh:

I feel very uncomfortable right now o__o

Well it was fresh sweat and the shirt was literally soaked with it, it was pretty nasty :lol: I guess he wears a good deodorant or drinks a lot, because it didn't smell at all, only like wet clothes :shrug:

Sure, I'd give you girls any body fluids from Chris if I had some LOL

I wonder what Chris Martin would think if he was reading this page :|

Actually I don't really wanna think about it :uhoh:

I feel very uncomfortable right now o__o

Hahaaaa! Lets hope he has the good sense to avoid this page like the plague!

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

really soaked?

ahhh. god..

hahahha you seriously make me laugh so hard :lol: :laugh3:

How is it possible that the shirt didn't smell? Jeeez, incredible! With that amount of sweat, every person's shirt would smell like hell.

He will never read this, don't you worry!

:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh2::uhoh2::anxious:

:lol:

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

Glad I could make you laugh :D

I guess it didn't smell because it was still fresh sweat. It tends to smell after a while when the bacteria starts working.

Oh don't act so surprised, you know how much he sweats on stage! :P

Edit: I think I've never used the word 'sweat' that often before :p

SWEATSWEATSWEATSWEATSWEATSWEAT

well it sounds nicer than the German word for it which is "Schweiß"... if you leave the "w" you have the word "shit" in German haaa :awesome:

Okay enough of that <__<

Hahahha yeah, I know he sweats a lot, but I was just picturing him and his sweaty shirt... so yeah :smug::smug:

Dood you can't fool me, be honest, you're picturing him WITHOUT his sweaty shirt! :laugh3:

Holycrap! And that's from the man who wrote Ode to Deodorant :lol:

LOL well it clearly worked he didn't smell! LOL

Glad I could make you laugh :D

I guess it didn't smell because it was still fresh sweat. It tends to smell after a while when the bacteria starts working.

Oh don't act so surprised, you know how much he sweats on stage! :P

He does.. anyone who loves Chris has to accept this.. embrace the sweat ladies.. :laugh3:

SWEATSWEATSWEATSWEATSWEATSWEAT

well it sounds nicer than the German word for it which is "Schweiß"... if you leave the "w" you have the word "shit" in German haaa :awesome:

Okay enough of that <__<

Dood you can't fool me, be honest, you're picturing him WITHOUT his sweaty shirt! :laugh3:

Who ? us??

shirty.gif

:whistle: :cool:

Okay, let's see what bodily fluid we can talk about tonight.....

:o:kiss:

OMG!!!!! :laugh3: :laugh3: someone's getting the 2013 perv award next year!! ;)

He does.. anyone who loves Chris has to accept this.. embrace the sweat ladies.. :laugh3:

Who ? us??

shirty.gif

Nice of Chris to do this for us!!! :cool:

OMG!

I was in London yesterday visiting The Beehive (which looks very deserted and under construction by the way) and hoped maybe to bump into one of them although the weather was a total mess... but unfortunately haven't seen any of them. Argh, missed him!^^

Wish you better luck next time and welcome to Coldplaying!!

OMG!!!!! :laugh3: :laugh3: someone's getting the 2014 perv award next year!! ;)

K had some stiff competition this year, and it was very hard for her to rise up a winner, but hats off to her, she grabbed the bull by the....uh, horns...and came up a winner. (I did this off the top of my head, sorry.) Until next year, K....

edit: Do you ever wish you could take back a post? I so do. :laugh3:

quote=LdySpace;5521315]K had some stiff competition this year, and it was very hard for her to rise up a winner, but hats off to her, she grabbed the bull by the....uh, horns...and came up a winner. (I did this off the top of my head, sorry.) Until next year, K....

:laugh3: No, keep them coming!! :gorgeous:

coldplay-zurich-20120526-1008.jpg

Okay, let's see what bodily fluid we can talk about tonight.....

:o:kiss:

OMG!!!!! :laugh3: :laugh3: someone's getting the 2013 perv award next year!! ;)

Oh yes they should have had joint first place! :laugh3: :kiss:

K had some stiff competition this year, and it was very hard for her to rise up a winner, but hats off to her, she grabbed the bull by the....uh, horns...and came up a winner. (I did this off the top of my head, sorry.) Until next year, K....

:thinking: I wish I believed you! :laugh3: :kiss:

shirty.gif

Nice of Chris to do this for us!!! :cool:

He is very generous.. More!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SySkM3iA2U]God Put a Smile On OUR faces with this... - YouTube[/ame]

:cool::cool: This is Sharon's video.. going back the Perve of the Year award...:wink3:

Oh yes they should have had joint first place! :laugh3: :kiss:

:thinking: I wish I believed you! :laugh3: :kiss:

He is very generous.. More!!

:cool::cool: This is Sharon's video.. going back the Perve of the Year award...:wink3:

I'd say this qualifies..:sneaky: No Chrissy girl in this forum would be the same without this glorious footage. :kiss: :cool: Thanx be to Sharon and all her amazing camera skills and for being at the right place in the right time and next to you and telling her where to point!! :glasses: :laugh3: :kiss: