✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I know it's amazing.. the landscape one is gorgeous with the full panorama. It reminds me of an old painting. Very beautiful. :D

What???? Theres something in the background :huh:

Well well well, so there is ;) :D

That may be last week. We had rain and then pretty clouds like that one.

I know it's amazing.. the landscape one is gorgeous with the full panorama. It reminds me of an old painting. Very beautiful. :D

that is a very cool photo, look at these awesome lights in the background :surprised:

I think Phil just mentioned him supporting the fund-raising campaign. not sure he'd actually take part in the marathon.

BFIAZ3OCcAEjrEd.jpg

link

Wow!! Very beautiful!!!..and the guy in the pic. :dazzled: How did Chris command the sky to do this?? Like, where's his staff and the burning bush. :lol:

haha!! Well yeah there is... but it took me a whole day to realise this! LOL.

Wow!! Very beautiful!!!..and the guy in the pic. :dazzled: How did Chris command the sky to do this?? Like, where's his staff and the burning bush. :lol:

That is EXACTLY what I thought when i first saw that Lucia.. I said to Sharon.. wow he looks like Moses on the Mount.. :shocked2:

So what is the weather like in LA girls? What is Chris experiencing today? Cos here in old England it's been sunny for what feels like forever.. but very cold. (see what you're missing Chris....? :laugh3: ).

That is EXACTLY what I thought when i first saw that Lucia.. I said to Sharon.. wow he looks like Moses on the Mount.. :shocked2:

:laugh3:

So what is the weather like in LA girls? What is Chris experiencing today? Cos here in old England it's been sunny for what feels like forever.. but very cold. (see what you're missing Chris....? :laugh3: ).

Chris is experiencing fog and some clouds with some sun peaking through at times. I sound like a weather girl. :glasses: :D

It's simply gorgeous here. If he's still in LA, he might be out and about enjoying the weather.

My 1400 post!! I've been back to reading this thread from when I started posting. There's so much fun in here. So I celebrate the ever gorgeous and beautiful Chrissy and not only his rockstar but his great heart and beautiful person. The one who cares about his fans and his charities and sick people. :snoopy: :heart:

mx-2.png

mxchris.png

ColdplayPA160611.jpg

chrisatpiano.png

avi.png

ahoyshow.png

20110923sea7.jpg

20110923sea14.jpg

tumblr_lw0jyueisn1qh3y1x.gif

117317190.jpg

tumblr_mdx20bT2sA1rlqhgxo1_500.gif

Coldplay%20Live%202012%202.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1353039789033

100x90.jpg

Chris+Martin+of+Coldplay+performs+at+The+2012+Brit+Awards

chris_martin_1409185.jpg

Chris_Martin_piano.jpg

chrismartin1.jpg

chrismartinsaysladygagabett.jpg

chris-martin-2729987lgqra_1713.jpg?v=8

coldplay_2233860b.jpg

chris-martin-concerto-torino.jpeg?-3600

chris-martin.jpg

Chris+Martin+Coldplay+Live+Melbourne+-5R1wpAejZPl.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-performing-on-the-today_5743055.jpg

Sound+Relief+Sydney+4-7NX5dsMPjl.jpg

stock-photo-new-york-october-chris-martin-of-coldplay-performs-live-for-the-toyota-concert-series-on-nbc-87114499.jpg

583069-coldplay-brisbane-concert-chris-martin.jpg

843934-coldplay-2012-musicares-person-of-the-year-tribute-to-paul-mccartney.jpg

Jonny+Buckland+Coldplay+Performs+NBC+Today+QGpnfWBCLffl.jpg

chris-martin-performs-at-the-children-in-need-rocks-manchester-concert-pic-pa-678715273.jpg

chris-martin--644x362.jpg

frontteaser-chris-martin-coldplay-71112.jpg

]chris-martin.jpg

ChrisMartinPiano.jpg

chris-martin-performs-at-the-2012-grammy-awards-2-1329128025-view-1.jpg

tumblr_lvl3xtBmYK1qgl5gko1_500.gif

tumblr_lw7vkmHNUC1r0ijd4o1_500.jpg

143_med_20100903124643.jpg

Coldplay2-ok.jpg

Edit: added more pics!! :D It's a Chrissy picspam marathon!!

Edit 2 or 3 or 4(lost count) The marathon is over, Chrissy finished first and was declared the winner!! :) Reception and award ceremony to follow, who wants to come????

:heart: :heart:

:wacky:

OMG these new pics are to die for :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: and he's always so generous :wacky: :wacky:

Haha! Perfect weather girls. Thank you.. :kiss: and thank you for those photos! Congrats on your 1400th post Lucia!

Thanks girls, you are welcome. :heart: Don't mind me if I keep adding more pics today. :)

My 1400 post!! I've been back to reading this thread from when I started posting. There's so much fun in here. So I celebrate the ever gorgeous and beautiful Chrissy and not only his rockstar but his great heart and beautiful person. The one who cares about his fans and his charities and sick people. :snoopy: :heart:

Amen.

Congrats on your 1,400th post!

Amen.

Beautiful!!! Congrats on your 1,400th post!

I had such a weird/freaky/sexy dream about Chris last night, when I woke up I wasn't quite sure how to feel about it. And I hate waking up confused! :lol::snobby:

So this is how it went:

I was watching TV in my dream and randomly flipped through TV channels when there was suddenly and advert about a new Coldplay music video. I was like "hey, how did I not know about this? THIS IS GREAT!!" :dance:

So then the advert started showing the first few seconds of the music video, and there was some kind of fairytale landscape with incredibly green meadows and huge oak trees and all that and all the colours were way too saturated and I went from this: :dance: to this :worried: and then Ri-fucking-hanna popped up behind a tree and I went "DAFUQ NOT U AGAIN U ANNOYING HO!!1" And then Chris showed up at the other side of the meadow and walked towards her and I started getting nervous. I mean, this couldn't end well, could it? O__O

But okay, I stayed optimistic and thought "well maybe this time she'll keep her dirty fingers of Chris, the PoC video was intimate enough ALRIGHT?!"

ha, yeah, well, my brain likes to make my stomach flip so it went like trollfaceplz.gif?8 and continued being a bitch: when Chris finally ended up standing next to Rihanna, she put her hands all over him and started taking his shirt off :stunned: I was like "no fucking WAY R U SHITTING MEH" and I threw both of my hands up against the TV :lol: Then they both laid down on their backs and Riri continued stroking Chris' now naked chest and he was all flustered and shy and it seemed like he was just thrown in there and didn't really want the music video to happen like this. It was kinda hilarious to watch, but also sick. As I said, it made me feel weird.

BUT it didn't end here! No, it went even more awkward: so Chris started to enjoy getting her hands all over his body *shudder* and then she moved right in front of him and I kept praying "don't kiss her, don't kiss her, OH GOD DON'T, Gwynnie will kill ya man, seriously, that ain't cool Chris! Stop her from getting close to your face! D:" (I was glued to the TV screen with my whole upper body at that time :lol:) and then Rihanna slipped her freaking hand into the front of his pants

tumblr_inline_mgxqw0ncxk1rys8ba.gif

I mean, I know I'm pervy, right? Chris and Jonny and all that

BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS AIN'T MY STYLE, so why da hell do I dream things like that O__O

Not to mention this was a music video, so I was wondering what kind of TV channel would screen such a thing lol

But then something amazingly intelligent happened, Chris went like "NO STAP" and pushed her away slightly, stood up and looked confused. And then he just continued standing there looking all glorious with only wearing his pants.

Yeah and then the advert was over and left me thinking what the fuck I just watched. And then I woke up and still felt weird because ... WELL BECAUSE

Any suggestions what to make out of that? :lol:

Man I would really like to ask my brain why it is so weird at times.

And holy shit this post is long, I apologize! :sad: