✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I had such a weird/freaky/sexy dream about Chris last night, when I woke up I wasn't quite sure how to feel about it. And I hate waking up confused! :lol::snobby:

So this is how it went:

I was watching TV in my dream and randomly flipped through TV channels when there was suddenly and advert about a new Coldplay music video. I was like "hey, how did I not know about this? THIS IS GREAT!!" :dance:

So then the advert started showing the first few seconds of the music video, and there was some kind of fairytale landscape with incredibly green meadows and huge oak trees and all that and all the colours were way too saturated and I went from this: :dance: to this :worried: and then Ri-fucking-hanna popped up behind a tree and I went "DAFUQ NOT U AGAIN U ANNOYING HO!!1" And then Chris showed up at the other side of the meadow and walked towards her and I started getting nervous. I mean, this couldn't end well, could it? O__O

But okay, I stayed optimistic and thought "well maybe this time she'll keep her dirty fingers of Chris, the PoC video was intimate enough ALRIGHT?!"

ha, yeah, well, my brain likes to make my stomach flip so it went like trollfaceplz.gif?8 and continued being a bitch: when Chris finally ended up standing next to Rihanna, she put her hands all over him and started taking his shirt off :stunned: I was like "no fucking WAY R U SHITTING MEH" and I threw both of my hands up against the TV :lol: Then they both laid down on their backs and Riri continued stroking Chris' now naked chest and he was all flustered and shy and it seemed like he was just thrown in there and didn't really want the music video to happen like this. It was kinda hilarious to watch, but also sick. As I said, it made me feel weird.

BUT it didn't end here! No, it went even more awkward: so Chris started to enjoy getting her hands all over his body *shudder* and then she moved right in front of him and I kept praying "don't kiss her, don't kiss her, OH GOD DON'T, Gwynnie will kill ya man, seriously, that ain't cool Chris! Stop her from getting close to your face! D:" (I was glued to the TV screen with my whole upper body at that time :lol:) and then Rihanna slipped her freaking hand into the front of his pants

tumblr_inline_mgxqw0ncxk1rys8ba.gif

I mean, I know I'm pervy, right? Chris and Jonny and all that

BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS AIN'T MY STYLE, so why da hell do I dream things like that O__O

Not to mention this was a music video, so I was wondering what kind of TV channel would screen such a thing lol

But then something amazingly intelligent happened, Chris went like "NO STAP" and pushed her away slightly, stood up and looked confused. And then he just continued standing there looking all glorious with only wearing his pants.

Yeah and then the advert was over and left me thinking what the fuck I just watched. And then I woke up and still felt weird because ... WELL BECAUSE

Any suggestions what to make out of that? :lol:

Man I would really like to ask my brain why it is so weird at times.

And holy shit this post is long, I apologize! :sad:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3:

I LOVE YOUR MIND :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

My 1400 post!! I've been back to reading this thread from when I started posting. There's so much fun in here. So I celebrate the ever gorgeous and beautiful Chrissy and not only his rockstar but his great heart and beautiful person. The one who cares about his fans and his charities and sick people. :snoopy: :heart:

mx-2.png

mxchris.png

ColdplayPA160611.jpg

chrisatpiano.png

avi.png

ahoyshow.png

117317190.jpg

20110923sea14.jpg

20110923sea7.jpg

05.jpg

tumblr_ly3o3yetrN1rng1bvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw0jyueisn1qh3y1x.gif

tumblr_mdx20bT2sA1rlqhgxo1_500.gif

Coldplay%20Live%202012%202.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1353039789033

100x90.jpg

Chris+Martin+of+Coldplay+performs+at+The+2012+Brit+Awards

chris_martin_1409185.jpg

Chris_Martin_piano.jpg

chrismartin1.jpg

chrismartinsaysladygagabett.jpg

chris-martin-2729987lgqra_1713.jpg?v=8

coldplay_2233860b.jpg

chris-martin-concerto-torino.jpeg?-3600

chris-martin.jpg

Chris+Martin+Coldplay+Live+Melbourne+-5R1wpAejZPl.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-performing-on-the-today_5743055.jpg

Sound+Relief+Sydney+4-7NX5dsMPjl.jpg

stock-photo-new-york-october-chris-martin-of-coldplay-performs-live-for-the-toyota-concert-series-on-nbc-87114499.jpg

583069-coldplay-brisbane-concert-chris-martin.jpg

843934-coldplay-2012-musicares-person-of-the-year-tribute-to-paul-mccartney.jpg

Jonny+Buckland+Coldplay+Performs+NBC+Today+QGpnfWBCLffl.jpg

chris-martin-performs-at-the-children-in-need-rocks-manchester-concert-pic-pa-678715273.jpg

chris-martin--644x362.jpg

frontteaser-chris-martin-coldplay-71112.jpg

]chris-martin.jpg

ChrisMartinPiano.jpg

chris-martin-performs-at-the-2012-grammy-awards-2-1329128025-view-1.jpg

tumblr_lvl3xtBmYK1qgl5gko1_500.gif

tumblr_lw7vkmHNUC1r0ijd4o1_500.jpg

143_med_20100903124643.jpg

Coldplay2-ok.jpg

Edit: added more pics!! :D It's a Chrissy picspam marathon!!

Edit 2 or 3 or 4(lost count) The marathon is over, Chrissy finished first and was declared the winner!! :) Reception and award ceremony to follow, who wants to come????

:heart: :heart:

:wacky:

:laugh3: how and why did my pics get put into a spoiler?? :inquisitive: :laugh3: :wacky:

HAHAAAA ! Thalia! OMG..

I haven't time to comment on this right now. I have work.. but oh hell! LOL ..

Still laughing..

:lol: Have time to comment :glasses:

# If you were the RiRi in this situation, this is what might happen. :laugh3:

# You like to watch. :sneaky: :sneaky:

# You are protective of our Chrissy as most fangirls are. :nice: :D

:laugh3: how and why did my pics get put into a spoiler?? :inquisitive: :laugh3: :wacky:

I edited your post : ) The photos are awesome but it takes forever to scroll down the page if there isn't a spoiler.

LOL! I think the mods are keeping us neat and tidy and put our mega spams into spoilers for us.

I agree with your analysis of Thalia's mind by the way !

Yeah, mega and ginormous picspams!! :laugh3: ;)

Thank you Row, her post had me laughing!! :lol:

I had such a weird/freaky/sexy dream about Chris last night, when I woke up I wasn't quite sure how to feel about it. And I hate waking up confused! :lol::snobby:

So this is how it went:

I was watching TV in my dream and randomly flipped through TV channels when there was suddenly and advert about a new Coldplay music video. I was like "hey, how did I not know about this? THIS IS GREAT!!" :dance:

So then the advert started showing the first few seconds of the music video, and there was some kind of fairytale landscape with incredibly green meadows and huge oak trees and all that and all the colours were way too saturated and I went from this: :dance: to this :worried: and then Ri-fucking-hanna popped up behind a tree and I went "DAFUQ NOT U AGAIN U ANNOYING HO!!1" And then Chris showed up at the other side of the meadow and walked towards her and I started getting nervous. I mean, this couldn't end well, could it? O__O

But okay, I stayed optimistic and thought "well maybe this time she'll keep her dirty fingers of Chris, the PoC video was intimate enough ALRIGHT?!"

ha, yeah, well, my brain likes to make my stomach flip so it went like trollfaceplz.gif?8 and continued being a bitch: when Chris finally ended up standing next to Rihanna, she put her hands all over him and started taking his shirt off :stunned: I was like "no fucking WAY R U SHITTING MEH" and I threw both of my hands up against the TV :lol: Then they both laid down on their backs and Riri continued stroking Chris' now naked chest and he was all flustered and shy and it seemed like he was just thrown in there and didn't really want the music video to happen like this. It was kinda hilarious to watch, but also sick. As I said, it made me feel weird.

BUT it didn't end here! No, it went even more awkward: so Chris started to enjoy getting her hands all over his body *shudder* and then she moved right in front of him and I kept praying "don't kiss her, don't kiss her, OH GOD DON'T, Gwynnie will kill ya man, seriously, that ain't cool Chris! Stop her from getting close to your face! D:" (I was glued to the TV screen with my whole upper body at that time :lol:) and then Rihanna slipped her freaking hand into the front of his pants

tumblr_inline_mgxqw0ncxk1rys8ba.gif

I mean, I know I'm pervy, right? Chris and Jonny and all that

BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS AIN'T MY STYLE, so why da hell do I dream things like that O__O

Not to mention this was a music video, so I was wondering what kind of TV channel would screen such a thing lol

But then something amazingly intelligent happened, Chris went like "NO STAP" and pushed her away slightly, stood up and looked confused. And then he just continued standing there looking all glorious with only wearing his pants.

Yeah and then the advert was over and left me thinking what the fuck I just watched. And then I woke up and still felt weird because ... WELL BECAUSE

Any suggestions what to make out of that? :lol:

Man I would really like to ask my brain why it is so weird at times.

And holy shit this post is long, I apologize! :sad:

I can only agree :laugh3: I love your dreams!!! :heart: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:lol: Have time to comment :glasses:

# If you were the RiRi in this situation, this is what might happen. :laugh3:

Definitely :nod:

HAHAAAA ! Thalia! OMG..

I haven't time to comment on this right now. I have work.. but oh hell! LOL ..

Still laughing..

hell indeed man :dead:

Most of the time I do, too. But sometimes it's just plain WEIRD

OHMYGOD THALIA HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

>__< it was sooooooo weirdddd

[quote=postcards;5520015

#] If you were the RiRi in this situation, this is what might happen. :laugh3:

hell no I'm way too shy, even in my dreams!:lol:

... I guess you just caught me red handed ahahah :awesome:

YEAH I LIKE WATCHING, so if there's some shady person standing outside of your window that's probably me :wideeyed:

I don't know, most of the time when he appears in my dreams he's either mad at me or just ignores me the whole time T__T

Well, I hope the next Coldplay dream is going to be less freaky :|

March 14, 2013 - submitted by Linda , Italy[/color][/b]

Q. Hi Oracle!

Can you promise me one thing?

That you will say to Chris not to cut his hair. His curls are lovely. Thanks :)

The Oracle replies:

A few years ago in The Bakery whilst discussing the next album (which was at that point almost 2 years in the future away), Chris said he had a very important question to ask me. I felt honoured that he was about to bestow such faith in my reply.

"Do you think my hair should be short or long for the next campaign?"

Anchorman was also present and said "short" - I reminded him that Chris was asking me, not him.

"I think long. I prefer it long. Either way if you grow it now you can always cut it if you change your mind".

As you may have noticed, Chris' hair was pretty long just before the official MX photos were taken. It seems he did indeed change his mind so I can't promise you what you ask.

See? Things like haircuts are a very important factor and decisions like that aren't taken as lightly as you may think.

*sigh* A.. :no:

Well, if we believe Chris, the last decision to cut his hair before MX release came from Will. He told him people wouldn't take him seriously with long hair.

During this down time, it suits Chris fine. He looks relaxed and happy with that look. He might need a lil(I said little) touch up soon. I'll have my people contact his people!! :laugh3: :wacky:

hell indeed man :dead:

Most of the time I do, too. But sometimes it's just plain WEIRD

>__< it was sooooooo weirdddd

hell no I'm way too shy, even in my dreams!:lol:

... I guess you just caught me red handed ahahah :awesome:

You shy...:sneaky: somehow I can't see this. :sneaky: Don't think a too shy of a person would be able to tell a tall tell :lol: :D :kiss:

YEAH I LIKE WATCHING, so if there's some shady person standing outside of your window that's probably me :wideeyed:

Oh my!!!! :wideeyed: well, don't be too frightened when you see your own reflection looking back at you against the window!!! :shocked2:

I don't know, most of the time when he appears in my dreams he's either mad at me or just ignores me the whole time T__T

Well, I hope the next Coldplay dream is going to be less freaky :|

Let's hope not!! ;) :wacky:

Have you all seen this?

http://youtu.be/Co9v26eL_P0

I don't think it's really in 1998... more like 2000? (thanks Mara :heart:)

But whatever it is, its extremely cute. :D

^ Yes it is! I saw Fran posted it on Fb!

I'm guessing, as Mara told me as well, it was just before the release of Yellow in 2000, because of this:

It is extremely cute. Look at his hair(such a fangirly thing to say) yeah, and it was so long. This was his young kitty phase(you've see the pics!!) and the young english accent. The birds in the background and those walking sounds in the background. Of course what he has to say is equally important. He's clearly excited about things to come. Thanx girls for this video, seems it was newly posted on youtube. A nice find. :heart:

Have you all seen this?

The birds in the background and those walking sounds in the background.

:lol: HAHA I was like "BITCH GO WALK SOMEWHERE ELSE, THIS IS CHRIS FUCKEN MARTIN TALKING"

but of course nobody knew that at this time and Goddamn he looks so sweet I got diabetes :drunk:

Btw, did anybody else LOL'd at the random "eye zoom" at 1:15? :laugh3:

Awwwww, so cute!! I don't think he's changed that much either. Simply adorable. And yes, random eye shot was epic!

Thalia, l need to know what you are eating before you go to bed. No dreams of RiRi putting her hand down our man's pants around here! :no:

hi girls :blush: after 10 days trip i've come back home :lol:

Have you all seen this?

OH THAT VIDEOOOOOO !!!

young chris

curls

curls

he is just 1 year older than me in this video loooook at hiiiiimm :bigcry: :bigcry:

tumblr_mc2en96MRz1qidtiwo1_500.gif

woaaaah :dead: :dead: