✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

^Well, you are VERY welcome. And let me add, if any of you need me to take the hit and film a naked Chris, I'm your girl. No problem. :cool:

Again so generous.. :rolleyes: :laugh3: (I volunteer to hold your camera bag and anything else that umm needs holding. :sneaky: )

:laugh3: Hey, we know now who to turn to. ;)

:nod: :nod:

Something to dazzle you. :dazzled: :heart:

Coldplay-01.jpg

image.jpg

tumblr_m6e7syp1if1rrj7s5.png

1694554887.jpg

coldplay.jpg

Coldplay_SB_0000015.jpeg

c06083296c854974b7d033a638df138b_coldplay_i_parken.jpg

content_136058595.jpg?1326467780

Thank you.. Duly dazzled :dazzled: I needed these this morning. I went out last night and feel a little less than on top of the world this morning. This has helped a lot. :heart:

^ Oh you two are funny :laugh3:

But seriously if Sharon is filming and Row is helping highlighting certain areas I could ummm make a nice chocolate cake and provide a spare pairs of hands...just incase you know :blank:

It would be my pleasure honestly. nooo trouble at all :sneaky:

^ Oh you two are funny :laugh3:

But seriously if Sharon is filming and Row is helping highlighting certain areas I could ummm make a nice chocolate cake and provide a spare pairs of hands...just incase you know :blank:

It would be my pleasure honestly. nooo trouble at all :sneaky:

^It's all those spare hands you have making spare posts, Karen. :laugh3: But no, really, your genosity is appreciated. I know it will be a hard job to supply extra hands for handling our precious Mr. Martin, but I'm sure you are up to the challenge. ;)

And Lucia, I'm definitely dazzled!! See? :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

531594_443411132408739_397197773_n.jpg

Does anyone know when this picture was taken? :thinking:

No, sorry. Nice pic and she is real lucky. :glasses: :)

supplies sunglasses :cool: for the dazzled. :cool:

^It's all those spare hands you have making spare posts, Karen. :laugh3: But no, really, your genosity is appreciated. I know it will be a hard job to supply extra hands for handling our precious Mr. Martin, but I'm sure you are up to the challenge. ;)

And Lucia, I'm definitely dazzled!! See? :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

Prepare to be dazzled and don't die on me girls, or I will have no one to talk to.

568x.jpg

559x.jpg

1316138913403_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

php553eae3f99201209142242.jpg

Coldplay-concert.jpg

coldplay15.jpg

coldplay-26-27-juillet.jpg

Performing-in-Toronto-September-21-2011-coldplay-25555637-2560-1708.jpg?1363908764256

:dazzled: :cool:

531594_443411132408739_397197773_n.jpg

Does anyone know when this picture was taken? :thinking:

OH

OHMYYYYYYYY :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Look at those arms and this hair and face and i mean the look on his face and and just :dazzled::dazzled:

Thanks for the picspams girls, very nice :awesome:

OH

OHMYYYYYYYY :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Look at those arms and this hair and face and i mean the look on his face and and just :dazzled::dazzled:

Thanks for the picspams girls, very nice :awesome:

Yes, the arms!! Oh yes, the hair too!! Oh my, yes, yes, the face!!! Basically, just YES!!

I don't think so, I think I saw that photo a few months ago. It may be at an airport. The curls are definitely growing now.

I agree. I think it was a few months ago as well, in an airport. I think. I'm trying to find it....