✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

hahaha Celine and Row, glad you took my joke well. I was a little scared.

You know I love Chris almost as much as I love Guy.

We know LOL.. :laugh3: We're not all just crazy fangirls in here you know.. Oh hang on wait.. yes we are

:laugh3::laugh3:

OMG all these beautiful pictures..... THIS MANNNNNN :freak::dazzled:

He is the most perfect, sexiest, gorgeous man ever to have lived ever on the planet in the universe ever ever ever

Is it just me or is Chrissy's hairline receding?

It's you.

:cool:

Viva La Vida :bliss:

article-2337310-1A3154E2000005DC-55_306x423.jpg

article-2337310-1A3154B5000005DC-823_306x659.jpg

article-2337310-1A3154BD000005DC-625_634x1005.jpg

article-2337310-1A315642000005DC-985_634x847.jpg

link

OHMYGOD :dead: IS THIS REAL LIFE OR IS THIS FANTASY?! :dazzled::dazzled: I CAN'T BREATHE!! THE CURLS, THE SUIT, THE SHOES, THE SINGING, I CAN'T!! WHAT IS THIS MAN TRYING TO DO TO US?!!?

HE'S JUST TOO CUTE!! HE GOT SO EXCITED YOU COULD TELL HE MISSES IT AWWW :dazzled::dazzled:

THIS ISN'T EVEN A NEW ERA AND WERE GETTING PICTURES AND VIDEOS EVERYDAY! WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!?!?

THEN HE JUST TAKES HIS JACKET OFF JUST TAKE IT ALL OFF CHRISSY!! :dazzled::dazzled: HE WAS GIGGLING AND JUST OHMYGOD :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

WHY?!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY JOHN MARTIN YOU RUIN MY LIFE WITH THAT PERFECTION I HATE YOU :dead:

tumblr_m3zmej0x6z1r6cvim.gif

His swaying and giggling.:heart: The different tones of his voice, how he changed the keys of the song, I think on purpose. :lol: He looks so full of happiness and he is just shinning all over the place with all of his different aspects and how he uses them, then he hurries the end and loosens up his tie and takes off the jacket. He's so awesome! :heart::dazzled::heart:

^Oh yes :drunk: Yes we have :drunk:

3:26 omg :dead: 3:26 :dead:

Yeah yeah Chris you gotta take your shirt off :charming:

It's also very nice to see him & Davide Rossi onstage together, they seem to have fun :wacko:

Thinking about it, it would be very cool if next tour Davide Rossi could come to a few dates and play strings on a few songs!

oooh chris take off the jacket, thake off, the tie, the shirt, everything :wink3:

THIS:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

It's also very nice to see him & Davide Rossi onstage together, they seem to have fun :wacko:

Thinking about it, it would be very cool if next tour Davide Rossi could come to a few dates and play strings on a few songs!

:nod: I completely agree with you

His swaying and giggling.:heart: The different tones of his voice, how he changed the keys of the song, I think on purpose. :lol: He looks so full of happiness and he is just shinning all over the place with all of his different aspects and how he uses them, then he hurries the end and loosens up his tie and takes off the jacket. He's so awesome! :heart::dazzled::heart:

This this.. Sigh...

^Oh yes :drunk: Yes we have :drunk:3:26 omg :dead: 3:26 :dead:

Yeah yeah Chris you gotta take your shirt off :charming:

THIS:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

:nod: I completely agree with you

I agree with both of you. He's like an unofficial member anyway...

And it IS Christmas Sharon... it's CHRIS mas.. :smug: