✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

tumblr_mop5e2R6om1s1xql0o1_500.jpg

Best day of my life so far!

Chris had been told that I had been waiting for ages so after the gym him and some lady came out and started talking to me, he offered me a drink and the lady went and got one for me. We were chatting and having a laugh and he said ‘hang around for 29 mins and the others will be here’

Guy signed my book and had a picture, but I didn’t recognise Jonny but still said hello, Will was away but that was ok.

Chris then came back to check if I was ok and then said goodbye. The man has a heart of gold!

I think I'm going to buy a pair of wooden shoes and pimp them MX-stylish.

What's Chris his shoe size? I can't think of a better gift to give him for when I meet him one day :D

So, I just came with this brilliant idea in the pub thread, the only question that is left is, what is his shoe size? Any fan girls here who know it?

May I just say...

Oh....My....God.

:o :o :o

chris-martin-the-hoping-foundations-rock-on_3729007.jpg

spl565988_016-wm900.jpg

Good morning to me!!!! When I rolled over and picked up my phone, it was like :lipsrsealed2: to keep from squealing with the hub next to me.

I'm such a sucker for a profile shot (liked it so much it became my avatar), really tight pants and one of those unbelievaly incomparable smiles. And that hair is to die for!!!

:loveshower: :loveshower: