✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

WOW! The crowd really do sing "Look how they shine for you" pretty loud :o :laugh3:.

I wish he'd carry on singing it...it sounded decent.

Nice little tribute to Chris if he was indeed stood at the side of the stage :D!

Indeed! Coldplay should actually be really proud of that, it's awesome. The crowd got into it straight away!

HOLY COW!!!

Who could have their pic blown up to THAT size and still be perfect??!! I glanced at myself in a magnified mirror the other day in a store and nearly ran screaming. He really is perfect. Damn him. :kiss::kiss:

Chris playing with the kids at Glasto

Natasha Matthewman ‏@TashaMatthewman

Definitely saw Chris Martin playing with his kids in the children's field @GlastoFest #devoteddaddy #starstruck

Abigail Iris Rudkin ‏@AbigaiIiris

Just met Chris Martin from Coldplay and his kids in the kidz field, nice guy

HOLY COW!!!

Who could have their pic blown up to THAT size and still be perfect??!! I glanced at myself in a magnified mirror the other day in a store and nearly ran screaming. He really is perfect. Damn him. :kiss::kiss:

Haaaa ! word of advice NEVER do that! LOL

But oh my god those big pics!!

CM was backstage for the Stones as well

@suzidigby: Back stage at Glastonbury with Prince Harry, Chris Martin, Stella and Rolling Stones. Getting ready to go on stage!

Link

Someone also has a creepy pic of him with kids though he told her not take one....grr.

CM was backstage for the Stones as well

@suzidigby: Back stage at Glastonbury with Prince Harry, Chris Martin, Stella and Rolling Stones. Getting ready to go on stage!

Link

It would make my day if Chris was hanging out with Prince Harry last night :laugh3: