✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

It looks like Chris didn't have to sleep in a crappy tent at Glasto:

Sir Mick Jagger and his Stones band-mates headlined the bash in one of the most anticipated performances of the decade.

Sir Mick, 69, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts wowed the 100,000-strong crowd on Saturday with more than two hours of hits, including Satisfaction.

The rockers later booked out 10 rooms at posh Babington House hotel, in Somerset, and flew a string of celebrities, including Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Pulp’s Jarvis Cocker and model Kate Moss, there by helicopter.

link

It must be a strange life one moment you're walking around Glasto like a normal person, the next boom.. you're being flown around in helicopters with the likes of Mick Jagger. Bizarre.

Yeah I think he's probably above moldy tents. but it really wouldn't surprise me if he DID camp either .

Chris Martin is all smiles as he walks around the Glastonbury Festival held at Worthy Farm on Sunday afternoon (June 30) in Glastonbury, England.

The 36-year-old British rocker held hands with his adorable two kids Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.

chris-martin-glastonbury-festival-with-apple-moses-03.jpg

chris-martin-glastonbury-festival-with-apple-moses-06.jpg

chris-martin-glastonbury-festival-with-apple-moses-08.jpg

here you can find more photos of Chris with Apple and Moses :nice:

This is at a Natl Autistic Society event!

Nat Autistic Society ‏@Autism

A very special guest just arrived at #curiousnight... Welcome Coldplay's Chris Martin!

Charlotte Tonry ‏@CharlT88

I cannot believe that Chris Martin just walked on stage as the surprise guest and did an accoustic set

BOHqqNJCQAAf91R.jpg

Luke Treadaway ‏@LukeTreadaway

What an incredible and curious night at the theatre! Chris Martin played it out beautifully. Thank you xxx pic.twitter.com/Y7niZhP32C

BOHqNjlCAAA-GoN.jpg

a90b8d64e29711e285fc22000a1f96be_7.jpg

link

Naomi R ‏@Naomi_101

Chris Martin showed up. Did 2 songs & donated £10,000 fair play

WOW! He really is a brilliant man!

What such a nice gesture to donate £10,000 to the charity :).

I wonder which 2 songs he played :o?

Us Coldplayers really do have a lead singer to be proud of you know :).

I believe he played Viva La Vida and Paradise.

I'm dying to know if she was joking about this :D

Kathy Lette ‏@KathyLette

Surprise guest Chris Martin REALLY surprised when his trousers popped mid song. Darling man also gave £10,000 to NAS & Ambitious re Autism.

Just found a blog about it:

http://emmaforth.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/a-curious-night-at-theatre.html?m=1

"Mel had teased all evening about a special guest, giving clues such as they like hummus, and the person sees a GP an awful lot. Imagine the surprise from the audience when on strolled Chris Martin with a guitar! He performed two songs - Viva la Vida and Paradise - without a microphone, during which his trousers came undone (cue anecdote about them doing the same thing when he performed with Rihanna) and the audience joined in when his voice cracked on a high note. He informed everyone that so far an enormous £83,000 had been raised, and he wanted it to reach £100,000 by the end of the evening. By the time he finished his set, he'd pledged £10,000, Jude Law matched him, and undoubtedly most of the audience were keen to reach into their pockets too if they hadn't already."