✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

He looks like he's enjoying himself so much. If he gets any hotter, he's going to spontaneously combust. :kiss::stunned:

Not just HIM!! I am will too! what the HELL.. this is too much .......

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS :blank: :blank: :blank: :bomb:

This is called Sharon's most orgasm inducing picture. Thank you.

And breathe.............

My god, I want this kind of thing at the next era concerts :p

I know quite unrealistic but a girl can dream haha :dazzled:

tumblr_mg2wfcc1Rk1rrayxjo1_500-1.gif[/url]

....somebody...ran...their...fingers...through...his...hair... Uh... omg

He is a God. I'm convinced.

Oxygen.. Please been out all day.. and come back to this... all at once...................

OH MY GOD. ANOTHER REASON TO GO THERE.

Yes lets go.. come on..

And he's at Glasto (no pic yet)

Morgan Faverty ‏@MorganFaverty

Just served chris Martin from #coldplay @BhattiWrapsFood #loveglasto

Good Lord, he is everywhere. I love it!!!! And considering the honor they just won with Glasto, having a blast at the Elton John thing and then accepting a very prestigious honor with the Silver Clefs, I bet he is so freakin' happy and relaxed right now. Enjoy, Chris. :kiss:

I dont think it was a dig cos in the interview afterwards alex named coldplay as one of his inspirations for wanting to return to glasto and do it better than last time, so I think he respects him

and after watching the video, it looks like he wasn't taking a dig. after all, he sings a little David Bowie just before. oh boy was the coldplay hate on full display afterwards though..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuONLLVbbJI]Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone - Live at Glastonbury 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks, I was about to ask the exact same thing. (of course ;) ).

Oh thanks..

Not unless you haven't seen photos in about ten years, then no. I was actually thinking, after the photos from last week, that he was looking remarkably young!

You realise of course that sort of remark on a Chris Fangirl thread is bound to draw comments, and my guess is that was your intention. Well done, you got one. :laugh3:.

I have no time right now, but this has given me an idea for a pic spam - More later.. now I have to go to work. ;)

:snobby:

you're receding :snobby:

:P to both of you lol

and after watching the video, it looks like he wasn't taking a dig. after all, he sings a little David Bowie just before. oh boy was the coldplay hate on full display afterwards though..

Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone - Live at Glastonbury 2013 - YouTube

HAHAHA that's awesome :lol:

I love how the crowd sang the next line, and they sand it loud! If Chris was indeed there he must have been quite pleased :awesome:

They sang so loud that, had it actually been a dig, the crowd answer would have been quite a slap in Alex Turner's face imo :lol: