✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Jude Law matched him, and undoubtedly most of the audience were keen to reach into their pockets too if they hadn't already."

OH JUDE LAW AND CHRIS MARTIN WERE AT THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME LAST NIGHT

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Karina Cox ‏@thekarinacox 12h

It was BLISS “@JackDL1883: Chris Martin doing an acoustic set while Jude Law watches on... #decent end to the show! Well done @sarah_cokes!”

Lauren ‏@Inallthatwonder 6h

Last night was amazing. Jude law live along with the guy from curious incident. Other guests and then chris Martin comes outta no where

:sick:

:sick:

sarah britton ‏@sarahbritton61 13h

What an event #Curiousnightatthetheatre jude law, chris martin, bat for lashes,cast of Mic, boxettes and much much more 1am dinner...result

Frankiebazaar ‏@FrankieBazaar 13h

Chris Martin was brilliant #curiousnight tonight. Solo on guitar, with no microphone. Almost lost his trousers, but were ignoring that.

It's amazing to watch someone in a position of power use it for good, and he never disappoints. And thank you, Chris, that as an extra bonus, you manage to be amazingly HOT when you are performing your feats for mankind. We appreciate that. :kiss: And here I was worried about the lull in between albums. :kiss:

I'm dying to know if she was joking about this :D

Kathy Lette ‏@KathyLette

Surprise guest Chris Martin REALLY surprised when his trousers popped mid song. Darling man also gave £10,000 to NAS & Ambitious re Autism.

Awesome!! :awesome: not about his pants popping...:D

and yes..what about that...:sneaky:

Any videos of the Elton John performance? :(

Yes, I'm dying to watch this. Him and Elton John and Your Song. :heart:

WOW! He really is a brilliant man!

What such a nice gesture to donate £10,000 to the charity :).

I wonder which 2 songs he played :o?

Us Coldplayers really do have a lead singer to be proud of you know :).

Indeed. :nod: :heart: :)

Thanx for all the pics and tweets and news girls. :sunny:

Awesome!! :awesome: not about his pants popping...:D

and yes..what about that...:sneaky:

His pants popping...THAT'S what I want to see. And if they happen to fall to the floor in the process, so be it. I might not live through it, but I would have a smile on my face. :P

I love his usual humorous reply. Sigh.

It's amazing to watch someone in a position of power use it for good, and he never disappoints. And thank you, Chris, that as an extra bonus, you manage to be amazingly HOT when you are performing your feats for mankind. We appreciate that. :kiss: And here I was worried about the lull in between albums. :kiss:

THIS! So well put. :thumbsup:

Definitely! :lol:

Posted by a bicycle shop (https://twitter.com/WScycleworks) from Cape Town, guessing it's got something to do with the Paradise video!

d6e0a976e33d11e29b0322000ae80f35_7.jpg

link

Oh SO SO cool.. maybe the Paradise video bike shop?

Awesome.

THIS! So well put. :thumbsup:

Thank you. :heart: It's nice to idolize someone who deserves it.

Posted by a bicycle shop (https://twitter.com/WScycleworks) from Cape Town, guessing it's got something to do with the Paradise video!

d6e0a976e33d11e29b0322000ae80f35_7.jpg

link

One day Chris WILL draw a little caricature of me. He will. (Please?)

Did anyone else notice that Chris - who always does - was not wearing his wedding ring?

There have been times when he hasn't worn his ring, but in these latest autism event pics, how can you tell? (He's definitely been wearing it lately.)

I wonder if he's gotten any sleep at all recently. Between all of the appearances, awards, Glastonbury and being flown to the Stones' party, he must be running on his own hotness at this point. Of course, with that he could power a city. :P

Sorry for the random thoughts! It's lonely here at night!

Thank you. :heart: It's nice to idolize someone who deserves it.

One day Chris WILL draw a little caricature of me. He will. (Please?)

There have been times when he hasn't worn his ring, but in these latest autism event pics, how can you tell? (He's definitely been wearing it lately.)

I wonder if he's gotten any sleep at all recently. Between all of the appearances, awards, Glastonbury and being flown to the Stones' party, he must be running on his own hotness at this point. Of course, with that he could power a city. :P

Sorry for the random thoughts! It's lonely here at night!

Sorry for the loneliness.. I am sure Chris kept you company. :D And I agree with all of your post. (but you all knew I would! LOL).

Pic from contact music. Wedding ring on left hand as usual!!! By the way nice ass!!!!!!

chris-martin-a-curious-night-at-the_3742870.jpg

Can't see any screenshots, just a page telling us how to get them!? Or am I mis-reading your link?