✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Whaaaaaaaaat they played Get Lucky and no vid???? :(

Where is it and "Your Song" :cry: :cry: Someone must have it.

Holy s**t, he really is EVERYWHERE.

:awesome:

BUSY - NESS as usual. A good-hearted man - a true humanitarian. :heart:

He was walking the BLUE carpet.

It matches his eyes better. ;)

From earlier today at the charity event:

BO1orU_CEAAzB3Z.jpg:large

link

Thanx for all the pics today. Wow...!! :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Met Chris Martin from Coldplay at <a href="https://twitter.com/WhizzKidz">@whizzkidz</a> event at Parliament; really good event and he was a nice bloke too! <a href="http://t.co/eRHJ4uukW6">pic.twitter.com/eRHJ4uukW6</a></p>— James Mills (@JamesMills1984) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesMills1984/statuses/355275074783309824">July 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wouldn't like to get stuck behind him at a concert

Same here. At a concert he had son Moses on his shoulders (the picture was posted in this thread). Those standing behind Chris and Moses would not have been able to see anything but Chris' back and Moses on riding on his shoulders.

Same here. At a concert he had son Moses on his shoulders (the picture was posted in this thread). Those standing behind Chris and Moses would not have been able to see anything but Chris' back and Moses on riding on his shoulders.

I'd pay money for that spot LOL! :laugh3:

^THIS! :laugh3:

Ok, I was just back to life after my exams but thanks to all the recent pics I just died again

LOL ! She makes a grand entrance... she dies.. makes a grand exit. Glad to see you K :heart: If only to watch you pass away. :laugh3:

Happy Friday everyone :thumbsup:

As much as I love Chris, I don't think he should've had Moses on his shoulders here :\

This is at a Natl Autistic Society event!

Nat Autistic Society ‏@Autism

A very special guest just arrived at #curiousnight... Welcome Coldplay's Chris Martin!

Charlotte Tonry ‏@CharlT88

I cannot believe that Chris Martin just walked on stage as the surprise guest and did an accoustic set

BOHqqNJCQAAf91R.jpg

Luke Treadaway ‏@LukeTreadaway

What an incredible and curious night at the theatre! Chris Martin played it out beautifully. Thank you xxx pic.twitter.com/Y7niZhP32C

BOHqNjlCAAA-GoN.jpg

a90b8d64e29711e285fc22000a1f96be_7.jpg

link

Naomi R ‏@Naomi_101

Chris Martin showed up. Did 2 songs & donated £10,000 fair play

Is there video of this? Besides the Vine video?

Actually... It wasn't Moses it was Apple.. LOL! Sorry to be picky.. :lol:

I think he was in a celeb enclosure (can you call it an enclosure for celebs?) so it was probably fine. I am quite sure if Chris thought for ONE SECOND that he was obscuring someone's view he wouldn't have done it.

As for the Autism thingy - No sadly I don't think there are any real videos of it. Unless I missed them??