✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hi guys and gals, back from my cruise and catching up on my much-missed CP and Chris info! :kiss:

LOVE all of the pics! Chris wearing long clothes in the heat made me giggle, but he was wearing my favorite blue sneakers, so it's all good. (Plus, he made up for it later, see below) :cool:

And no way would I have thought that 'baby daddy' article about Chris. I don't think he's like that, although I don't live on a cloud where I think people aren't capable to doing no wrong. But still, no way. Plus, GP would have gotten way more attention in that article than just being called the wife. Glad that worked out before I saw it. And gee, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy than Liam....:rolleyes:

I must say that the heatwave in London right now has done us all a massive favor by forcing the boys to be wearing shorts. So, shout out to the heatwave! :sneaky:

Chris has cleaned up nicely lately. I wonder if these new tops he's been wearing have been designed just for him.

Maybe? Designed specially with long sleeves and a hole? :laugh3: I love his style, he's so unique.

Hi guys and gals, back from my cruise and catching up on my much-missed CP and Chris info! :kiss:

LOVE all of the pics! Chris wearing long clothes in the heat made me giggle, but he was wearing my favorite blue sneakers, so it's all good. (Plus, he made up for it later, see below) :cool:

And no way would I have thought that 'baby daddy' article about Chris. I don't think he's like that, although I don't live on a cloud where I think people aren't capable to doing no wrong. But still, no way. Plus, GP would have gotten way more attention in that article than just being called the wife. Glad that worked out before I saw it. And gee, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy than Liam....:rolleyes:

I must say that the heatwave in London right now has done us all a massive favor by forcing the boys to be wearing shorts. So, shout out to the heatwave! :sneaky:

Welcome Home :heart:

The 'Heatwave' is taking a day off today. We have 18c or 64f and clouds. We're due for thunderstorms over the next few days too. Perfect when I am trying to wash and dry all the clothing we own because......... we're going to America on holiday/vacation next week! :D:D :dance: :dance: (kinda excited about that!).

Ohh the video is from the guy who started a contest here on CPing that I won. Never got my prize that was Chris' guitar pick despite having contacted him a few times...:/ (ofc I had to give him my address)

Anyway...I don't think it's Chris either, everyone can buy those sneakers I guess.

His legs seems too short? And he hasn't worn jeans since 2001

I agree with that! that's the first thing I thought when I saw it.. legs are too short. Plus the jeans thing.

I'm pretty sure that's not Chris.

Ohh the video is from the guy who started a contest here on CPing that I won. Never got my prize that was Chris' guitar pick despite having contacted him a few times...:/ (ofc I had to give him my address)

Anyway...I don't think it's Chris either, everyone can buy those sneakers I guess.

Yes this too! Poor Mara waited AGES, and gave out her personal information! That sucks !!

Exactly : )

I had a feeling it was someone else, I guess it was too obvious for me to see. Thanks for the clarification.

Also if it was, then why not film his entire body? What point is just filming his legs?

Also as you say, anyone can buy those shoes, I agree - Not Chris. :no:

So is this guy trying to pretend it is?? What on earth for? :inquisitive:

If that's Chris, I will eat my hat. Really. :laugh3:

And Mara, that is ridiculous that the guy never sent you the pick you won fair and square. Amazingly tacky. :rolleyes:

P.S. Hey Row, where are you going in the U.S.? Hmmmm? :cool:

If that's Chris, I will eat my hat. Really. :laugh3:

And Mara, that is ridiculous that the guy never sent you the pick you won fair and square. Amazingly tacky. :rolleyes:

P.S. Hey Row, where are you going in the U.S.? Hmmmm? :cool:

What hat? A 'Flat cap'? LOL!

And for the holiday..

Hmm.. ? Well..

Some little place. I think they call it... Virginia :wink3:

Men's Adidas Originals Decade OG Mid Shoes

My husband walked past as I had this page open.. his comment was.

'That's scary! You lot know what Shoes he wears!'

:laugh3: I said.... I don't.. Tash does.. Well, I do too now I guess.... :confused: :laugh3:

I wonder if this picture can be from their return home from the hospital - it looks as if Apple has some kind of registration no. around her ankle.

But if so, she was a long child. But the birth of her was taking thirty-something hours.