✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I'd pay money for that spot LOL! :laugh3:

Double! It doesn't matter who I went to see, if Chris were in front of me, even with Apple on those big, broad, wonderful (oh, sorry...) shoulders, the view would automatically be 100% better. :laugh3:

^THIS! :laugh3:

Ok, I was just back to life after my exams but thanks to all the recent pics I just died again

Yeah, she's alive!!! :) No, wait.... Come back, K. :kiss:

I have the video of Chris and Gwyneth walking through the parking lot at home, but alas, I'm on the hub's laptop in a Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, hotel room getting ready to catch a cruise. I know, it sounds just awful, but somebody's gotta do it. :P I will hopefully have access to all of my much-needed Chris information. Is it sad that it was one of the first things I considered when booking this cruise? I might have a problem....

Double! It doesn't matter who I went to see, if Chris were in front of me, even with Apple on those big, broad, wonderful (oh, sorry...) shoulders, the view would automatically be 100% better. :laugh3:

Yeah, she's alive!!! :) No, wait.... Come back, K. :kiss:

I have the video of Chris and Gwyneth walking through the parking lot at home, but alas, I'm on the hub's laptop in a Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, hotel room getting ready to catch a cruise. I know, it sounds just awful, but somebody's gotta do it. :P I will hopefully have access to all of my much-needed Chris information. Is it sad that it was one of the first things I considered when booking this cruise? I might have a problem....

LOL! Enjoy!! I have a feeling England is hotter than Florida today. Phew. I just put a thermostat outside in my garden. In the shade it's 95/33. 100 or 42 (yes 42) in the full sun! Wow..

Chris getting a bit of stick on Twitter in response to the sun's latest article :rolleyes:

Search for Chris Martin love child

I can't post the article link as Im using tapatalk

I posted it here. It can't be Chris, right?

I was looking for tweets about The Sun/Chris Martin when I stumbled upon the following tweets:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Just ran into Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow at Mallorca airport and found out there on the same flight</p>— Harry Ruffell (@ruffellhma) <a href="https://twitter.com/ruffellhma/statuses/356414605934858243">July 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow on our flight <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BritishAirways&src=hash">#BritishAirways</a></p>— Chessie Ruffell (@ChessieRuffell) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChessieRuffell/statuses/356415484104679424">July 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

I was looking for tweets about The Sun/Chris Martin when I stumbled upon the following tweets:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Just ran into Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow at Mallorca airport and found out there on the same flight</p>— Harry Ruffell (@ruffellhma) <a href="https://twitter.com/ruffellhma/statuses/356414605934858243">July 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow on our flight <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BritishAirways&src=hash">#BritishAirways</a></p>— Chessie Ruffell (@ChessieRuffell) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChessieRuffell/statuses/356415484104679424">July 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

Interesting. Holidays already?

The Sun like to glorify any story in the best possible way. As someone has pointed out on this forum, they're asking people to ring up if they've a "story" about any celebrity; I mean come on, that tells you everything :laugh3:!

Not wrong there! The sun is a comic. :laugh3:

I have to admit when i read the article on daily mail all the signs lead to chris martin, i even started to think it was chris and was panicking lol. It cant be chris can it?

The article says that the rumoured person is:

A British rock star

Is easily recognisable

Has a happy marriage that is followed by the press

The band has had a string of hits played out on radio

They are a global international successful band

I cant think of anyone else it can be. And i know chris wouldnt do anything like this, but i really cant think to who else fits that description. Maybe Bono?

On another note, does anyone else think Chris looks like Andy Murray

OMG, I've said the exact same thing before to my friends and they denied it!

From 40 seconds onwards in the Fix You video I think Chris really does look like Andy Murray. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E]Coldplay - Fix You - YouTube[/ame]

I'm pleased to see someone else sees similarities :laugh3:; maybe it's just me and you who thinks it :laugh3:!

Oh, and Murray sometimes has curls; just like Chris!

Can't see it myself. But hey. :) Everyone sees things differently.

Lets have a pic spam. Shall we?

Unless you're a fangirl you might want to look away now.

Or go grab a coffee and flip through a magazine..

The rest of us.. can just.........

chris-martin-young-1338307778-view-1_zps80f196e7.jpg

936full-chris-martin7E1l_zps87c91c03.jpg

51889765_zps2c1b3f34.jpg

150303860_zps6903a690.jpg

71utr29ik7L_SL600__zps460cfcfb.jpg

11254ri_zpsa5bc9bee.jpg

projectionih6_zps5d300293.jpg

TheQAwards2005ArrivalsHuXks_SKwrdl_zps39c3bcba.jpg

2mos6jo_zpsf3b0e279.jpg

64.jpg

Chris-Martin-8.jpg

030110_hollyscope_chrismartin_544-1.jpg

Chris-Martin-6.jpg

tumblr_lxxotdhBCM1qeep17o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzn4ufdMxg1rphtcto1_500.jpg

19373979-1.jpg

001h.jpg

734988_451707428212098_518872257_n_zps5cca6dcb.jpg

zip3.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-frontman-in-good-spirits_20055675.jpg

article-0-18FD11FD000005DC-907_634x812_zps3faafd85.jpg

working-out-24-4-13-shirtless15_zps9b484b71.jpg

gone_zps6c6c4615.jpg

Ivorsmay16th_zps78141eb7.jpg

may169_zpsbd077d28.jpg

GooppartyMay21st18_zpsa4a7d29b.jpg

OrmeleydinnerJune7th6_zps045576e4.jpg

OrmeleydinnerJune7th12_zps66ce082f.jpg

ChrisMartinArrivalsHopingbrightened_zpsd777f05c.jpg

ChrisMartinCelebsHopingFoundationSummer9FHxj6RLn3Hx_zps6d469c2b.jpg

shirt_zps56a0188c.jpg

nordoffrobbinssilvercleff18_zps20cd6ca6.jpg

NordoffRobbins-SilverCleff29_zps3ffdf387.jpg

NordoffRobbins-SilverCleff21_zps76082602.jpg

Anyone else think he hasn't changed a bit?? Except possibly to get better looking? :D