✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

On another note, does anyone else think Chris looks like Andy Murray

Not really to me, but I think that Josh Dallas (David/Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time) has a Chris-ish look to him. They look like they could at least be related :wink:

Can't see it myself. But hey. :) Everyone sees things differently.

Lets have a pic spam. Shall we?

Unless you're a fangirl you might want to look away now.

Or go grab a coffee and flip through a magazine..

The rest of us.. can just.........

chris-martin-young-1338307778-view-1_zps80f196e7.jpg

936full-chris-martin7E1l_zps87c91c03.jpg

51889765_zps2c1b3f34.jpg

150303860_zps6903a690.jpg

71utr29ik7L_SL600__zps460cfcfb.jpg

11254ri_zpsa5bc9bee.jpg

projectionih6_zps5d300293.jpg

TheQAwards2005ArrivalsHuXks_SKwrdl_zps39c3bcba.jpg

2mos6jo_zpsf3b0e279.jpg

64.jpg

Chris-Martin-8.jpg

030110_hollyscope_chrismartin_544-1.jpg

Chris-Martin-6.jpg

tumblr_lxxotdhBCM1qeep17o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzn4ufdMxg1rphtcto1_500.jpg

19373979-1.jpg

001h.jpg

734988_451707428212098_518872257_n_zps5cca6dcb.jpg

zip3.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-frontman-in-good-spirits_20055675.jpg

article-0-18FD11FD000005DC-907_634x812_zps3faafd85.jpg

working-out-24-4-13-shirtless15_zps9b484b71.jpg

gone_zps6c6c4615.jpg

Ivorsmay16th_zps78141eb7.jpg

may169_zpsbd077d28.jpg

GooppartyMay21st18_zpsa4a7d29b.jpg

OrmeleydinnerJune7th6_zps045576e4.jpg

OrmeleydinnerJune7th12_zps66ce082f.jpg

ChrisMartinArrivalsHopingbrightened_zpsd777f05c.jpg

ChrisMartinCelebsHopingFoundationSummer9FHxj6RLn3Hx_zps6d469c2b.jpg

shirt_zps56a0188c.jpg

nordoffrobbinssilvercleff18_zps20cd6ca6.jpg

NordoffRobbins-SilverCleff29_zps3ffdf387.jpg

NordoffRobbins-SilverCleff21_zps76082602.jpg

Anyone else think he hasn't changed a bit?? Except possibly to get better looking? :D

Gah! he is soo adorable!

Chris-Martin-6.jpg

Here he's like he's saying 'You know you can't resist me because I'm just too sexy'

More on the 'Love Child' rocker (wonder what twitter will say now about Mr Martin!!!)

Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher is being sued for millions in a New York court by a woman who accuses him of fathering a secret love child with her, sources exclusively told Page Six.

The unidentified woman, who is in her 30s and specializes in interviewing celebrities, claims she had an affair with the rocker and gave birth to a daughter who is just under a year old. Gallagher’s response to the suit was not immediately known.

The mother is suing Gallagher in Manhattan Family Court for a reported $3 million. Both parties have tried so hard to keep this a secret; a court hearing on Friday before Magistrate Matthew Troy was listed under “Anonymous v. Anonymous.” The case was adjourned until later this month.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rocker_in_love_child_suit_6ATv0MZmc6b0L77FLDNrHO

I was thinking about Noel, but Liam probably makes more sense...

But the amount of comments on the Internet, where people were convinced it's Chris, was crazy. I don't even know why I've read it. Annoying!

This was the most absurd thing I've ever read:

"Chris martin fathering a lovechild? Yuck. It's amazing he got one woman to sleep with him let alone two."

Are the people blind, or retarded, or what??

I'm happy that they finally gave away the name so that the rumours about Chris could finally stop.

I'm happy too! Some of the comments, they were literally convinced that it was Chris. It was pathetic!

The Daily Mail has posted about Liam too now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366593/Liam-Gallagher-sued-millions-woman-accuses-fathering-secret-love-child-her.html

A twitter link of Chris with actress Nur Fazura. Chris and Gwyneth were both on the same flight as her (sorry, I don't know how to post pics)

ColdplayMsia Coldplay Malaysia 6h

Chris Martin of @coldplay with Malaysian actress Nur Fazura. They happened to be in the same flight! pic.twitter.com/0zY4ZzHH7f

I'm happy too! Some of the comments, they were literally convinced that it was Chris. It was pathetic!

The Daily Mail has posted about Liam too now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366593/Liam-Gallagher-sued-millions-woman-accuses-fathering-secret-love-child-her.html

I agree, we all knew it couldn't have been our Chris and that's why we love him, he's such a genuine, nice man. Those of us lucky enough to have been to a Coldplay concert know how wonderful he is to all of us even, always making sure we are having a good time and telling us how incredible we are. Roll on LP6 and the next tour!!

This was the most absurd thing I've ever read:

"Chris martin fathering a lovechild? Yuck. It's amazing he got one woman to sleep with him let alone two."

Are the people blind, or retarded, or what??

HAHAHAHA I totally agree with this. :laugh3:

Those people are blind and retarded and stupid. I've read similar stupid things as well.

IMO the quote you posted should rather be applied to Liam Gallagher than to Chris. Because Liam is really not attractive at all. :p

I'm happy that they finally gave away the name so that the rumours about Chris could finally stop.

This. :D all of this..

A twitter link of Chris with actress Nur Fazura. Chris and Gwyneth were both on the same flight as her (sorry, I don't know how to post pics)

ColdplayMsia Coldplay Malaysia 6h

Chris Martin of @coldplay with Malaysian actress Nur Fazura. They happened to be in the same flight! pic.twitter.com/0zY4ZzHH7f

Is this the photo on your link above? BPWsTL2CEAAd55H.jpg:large

Because that's not a new one? That's from the MX tour. I have a (slightly) better photo in my 'stash' from 2012 I think it was. I have followed the link to the twitter page and it's VERY odd because it looks like a new tweet. Yet that photo is NOT new. No way.. Strange.

I agree, we all knew it couldn't have been our Chris and that's why we love him, he's such a genuine, nice man. Those of us lucky enough to have been to a Coldplay concert know how wonderful he is to all of us even, always making sure we are having a good time and telling us how incredible we are. Roll on LP6 and the next tour!!

Agreed. :D