✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

CHRIS MARTIN

Hot Guy of the Day

Posted on September 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM

wenn20698314-BorderMaker11.jpg

Well, all we can say is Gwyneth Paltrow is one lucky lady. Her cuter-than-cute British hubby, Chris Martin, is not only a rockstar–but a total babe even on his day off. The Coldplay front man proved that he travels in style when he landed at London Heathrow airport this morning off a flight from LAX.

And it’s just about those gorgeous blue eyes. The crooner wore a gray hoodie that showed off his great upper bod, and strutted through the terminal wearing a warm grin. As far as we’re concerned, a good attitude is one of the best traits for any hot guy of the day. Chris definitely earns the title today!

http://imnotobsessed.com/2013/09/24/chris-martin-hot-guy-day/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign-Feed%3A+imnotobsessed%2Fobsessed+%28I%27m+Not+Obsessed%21%29

The badge? I guess he just likes it. No idea if it's got a reason behind it, (anyone?) but he always wears it at the moment. I personally think that is adorable. :heart:

He seems to have two, a red one and a blue, and they both have the same writing.

fXyZ1yD.png

Now I have the day off. I am out at a meeting at my son's school in a bit, but when I return. WHO would like a BIG (old school) pic spam?? :D

Chris+Martin+Chris+Martin+Departing+Flight+T6thxk1LNgCx.jpg

Chris+Martin+Chris+Martin+Departing+Flight+_ZW7ffCFk6Tx.jpg

except those freaking muscles, i think he gained some weight after summer vacations... now it's time for work Mr. Martin! :lol:

p.s. spotted Turkish Airlines behind :lol: :awesome:

Looks as he gained some muscle weight, yeah..for sure. :blush: :awesome: :dazzled:

The badge? I guess he just likes it. No idea if it's got a reason behind it, (anyone?) but he always wears it at the moment. I personally think that is adorable. :heart:

He seems to have two, a red one and a blue, and they both have the same writing.

fXyZ1yD.png

His love buttons. :awesome: To think he makes a concerted effort to pin that to him each in the name of love. Makes me melt all over and has to go through those metal detectors and take them off and put them back on. :awesome:

Good Lord! Smoke 'em if you've got 'em. Whew.

:smoking: :smoking:

Smokin hot, that's for sure!! :D A bird for the V and a heart for the O. That's some Rock Star!!

Ohmyyyyy :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Although Chris I think you should stop your life long dream of building yourself a Schwarzie body and focus back on music :angry:

And this photo with Jimmy Fallon reminded of something: we need to beg Jimmy to invite his BFF Justin and Chris on the same show. I propose that they all do the warm :wideeyed:

But there are tons of other options, of course :awesome:

edit: *the worm

hehe

now it's time for work Mr. Martin! :lol:

Although Chris I think you should stop your life long dream of building yourself a Schwarzie body and focus back on music :angry:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-h_p-vD2s[/ame]

And this photo with Jimmy Fallon reminded of something: we need to beg Jimmy to invite his BFF Justin and Chris on the same show. I propose that they all do the warm :wideeyed:

Why is this so funny to me?! :laugh3::bigcry::charming:

His love buttons. :awesome: To think he makes a concerted effort to pin that to him each in the name of love. Makes me melt all over and has to go through those metal detectors and take them off and put them back on. :awesome:

Exactly! Such an effort to wear them; they must mean a lot to him. Makes me feel all gushy. I feel like hugging....

Mr Martin may be on the way back to LA (pics at Lax if we're lucky) this morning.

Dominic Evans ‏@dommyevans23 2h

Chris Martin from Coldplay is on the same plane as me on the way to LA

https://twitter.com/dommyevans23

Such a short trip to London if this is the case. :cry: Did he work on the album? Music? Did he get to at least hug Jonny properly?? I guess we will wait to see if there are any pics of him in L.A. Sigh.