✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

229 Twitter followers.

That tells you everything...

Wearing their rings? Maybe they believe or they're into open marriage or open relationship.whatever they call it...

I believe Chris and Gwyneth love their children very much. There is a Instagram photo of Alexa and Chris in Glastonbury on this thread. Photo was taken by gold_jess.

These past months the rumors have gotten really bad and nosy. Whatever is going on in their lives , to each their own . Its none of our business. I just hope whatever they end up doing, they are happy. Maybe they would be able to work things out much better if the world was not on their toes all the time.

Alexa Chung[/url] is very famous in the fashion industry.

Also um that tweet is rubbish and ridiculous.

Totally agree what a load of complete rubbish. Inside sources.. sure.. :dozey: again?

YeAh just i thought. But there were sightings of them together in glaso festival

I suspect Chris was seen with more than ONE person at Glasto.. :rolleyes: Plus he took his kids. Honestly this is just more stupid gossip.

These past months the rumors have gotten really bad and nosy. Whatever is going on in their lives , to each their own . Its none of our business. I just hope whatever they end up doing, they are happy. Maybe they would be able to work things out much better if the world was not on their toes all the time.

Agreed. People are so jealous. It must be so freaking difficult living your lives with the press gagging for any hint of anything. I think it's a tribute to them both that they don't let that affect them.

I personally will eat my hat if that tweet is true. And its a wooly hat with pom poms :laugh3:

I think more people wonder why he's friends with me. Of course, I want to be friends with Jay-Z-- he's cool as fuck. In Britain, they're like, "How are you friends with Jay-Z?" It's almost like they're jealous. It's the same with my wife: "How the fuck did you manage to do that?" And my answer is: "I have no idea." [laughs]

Thanks for the interview. One of my favourites. :D

It's miserable weather.. and getting to the end of the year. So I thought it might be nice to do a 'Chris Review of the Year'.. Anyone fancy it?

Tonight you need to post photos which were taken in January 2013. If you can find some of course.

To get you started..

article-2255625-16B7AA72000005DC-738_634x444.jpg

At the Jay-Z New Year gig..

Now your turn.. remember it has to be from January 2013. You can post multiple photos.

Tomorrow we can do February and so on

lets warm the place up..