✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:dazzled::dazzled:

that beautiful pic of Chris[/url] recently...he's going to shoot pics of Chris for Vivienne Westwood? That just doesn't sound...right.
Are you kidding that sounds fantastic :wideeyed:

Chris Martin and fashion :wideeyed:

My two favourite things in the world :wideeyed:

I am curious though as to why he'd do a photoshoot, while not promoting Coldplay. Perhaps he's taking part in some sort of charity event ?

Or perhaps it will be related to Coldplay... :sneaky:

As long as Chris doesn't walk like that, shave his chest or wear those shoes, we're golden! :laugh3: I'm down for the 'only underwear' part for sure.

He's musical, how about taking part in something like this to kick off the holiday spirit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVhIMr4ScI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVhIMr4ScI[/ame]

I'm down with that too.

Umm what? That's what Chris was doing there?

Coldplay's Chris Martin DJ'd for Arcade Fire while disguised as a skeleton, reveals Win Butler

Chris Martin disguised himself as a skeleton to help Win Butler DJ at an Arcade Fire show at London's Roundhouse earlier this month.

In an interview with BBC Radio Two, Butler revealed that Martin had donned fancy dress to provide some undercover assistance in the DJ booth and described the Coldplay singer as an "amazing hype man".

Speaking about the gig, for which fans were asked to attend in either formal wear or fancy dress, Butler said: "He [Martin] was out at the DJ booth with me the other night wearing a skull mask. It was pretty cool. He was the hype man, he's an amazing hype man." Asked by host Jo Whiley if anyone had recognised the singer, meanwhile, he replied: "I don't think so."

I am not sure how to post a picture, but there was a sighting of CM and AC on June 30 at 4 am sitting around a small fire. Not the behavior of a happily married man...

177451-so-who-did-you-encounter-on-your-bimbles

Yeah I'm sure he's gonna divorce Gwyneth shortly after that to marry Jonny :nod:

I am not sure how to post a picture, but there was a sighting of CM and AC on June 30 at 4 am sitting around a small fire. Not the behavior of a happily married man...

177451-so-who-did-you-encounter-on-your-bimbles

Hilarious. This was during Glasto and they happened to be there at the same time (pic) and also he was there with his kids. I cant believe you're still trying to make us read this and believe it... please stop trying to make this news!

:angry::angry::angry:

that beautiful pic of Chris[/url] recently...he's going to shoot pics of Chris for Vivienne Westwood? That just doesn't sound...right.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>...oh, and I am also shooting Coldplay's Chris Martin next week for <a href="https://twitter.com/FollowWestwood">@FollowWestwood</a></p>— Andy Gotts (@DrGotts) <a href="https://twitter.com/DrGotts/statuses/402865783963144192">November 19, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ummm that seems strange. Vivienne Westwood? Chris is a fashion boy now?

pic[/url]) and also he was there with his kids. I cant believe you're still trying to make us read this and believe it... please stop trying to make this news!

:angry::angry::angry:

THIS! :nod: He is allowed to have female friends, in much the same way that Gwyneth is allowed male friends. Thanks for the photo Wabbit. It looks like a real orgy there then :rolleyes: :laugh3:

Yeah I'm sure he's gonna divorce Gwyneth shortly after that to marry Jonny :nod:

:lol:

Ummm that seems strange. Vivienne Westwood? Chris is a fashion boy now?

Does seem odd, but lets wait and see.. and as far as I am concerned the more photos the better.. :D

OK by my reckoning it's Wednesday, but it's so early that I am not entirely sure.. * Yawn *

but that means...

March

:D

chris-m_1694221a.jpg

Ummmm chocolate. :D (or in Apple's case.. twiglets!)

March seemed to have been a busy month, so I am sure there will be LOTS more.. :lol:

Umm what? That's what Chris was doing there?

Coldplay's Chris Martin DJ'd for Arcade Fire while disguised as a skeleton, reveals Win Butler

Chris Martin disguised himself as a skeleton to help Win Butler DJ at an Arcade Fire show at London's Roundhouse earlier this month.

In an interview with BBC Radio Two, Butler revealed that Martin had donned fancy dress to provide some undercover assistance in the DJ booth and described the Coldplay singer as an "amazing hype man".

Speaking about the gig, for which fans were asked to attend in either formal wear or fancy dress, Butler said: "He [Martin] was out at the DJ booth with me the other night wearing a skull mask. It was pretty cool. He was the hype man, he's an amazing hype man." Asked by host Jo Whiley if anyone had recognised the singer, meanwhile, he replied: "I don't think so."

Check my post about that here : )