✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

a little bit of it here with more. even though he misses the band and jonny :) phil seems to be with him.

http://www.contactmusic.com/article/chris-martin-messes-up-song-hotel-cafe-los-angeles_3940024

EDIT: and it is sad how they can put such a negative spin on the performance implying that chris was made fun of by the audience in such an incredible experience..

I'm looking for a old video of Chris. He's singing with Miss Eliott (if I remember well). Do you know where I can find it please ? :)

You might be thinking of Miss Dynamite. They were supposed to perform together for Make Thread Fair during AROBTTH. Funny you mention Missy Elliott b/c Chris told a story of when Missy's guard prevented him from saying Hello. This was during the X&Y era at an award show, Missy wondered in the Coldplay's dressing room and started doing her hair with all these oversized bodyguards around her. Chris thought he'd say hello but one of the bodyguards asked him to turn around and just walk away. So he did. I don't know that they ever got together after that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdOH-2yLoF4]Ms Dynamite, Chris Martin, Noel Galagher - dy-na-mi-tee live! (fair trade) - YouTube[/ame]

a little bit of it here with more. even though he misses the band and jonny :) phil seems to be with him.

http://www.contactmusic.com/article/chris-martin-messes-up-song-hotel-cafe-los-angeles_3940024

EDIT: and it is sad how they can put such a negative spin on the performance implying that chris was made fun of by the audience in such an incredible experience..

Thanks for the great find! I love that Phil was there with him even though it makes me sad that he said he misses the band (with his hand over his heart no less :kiss:)

You might be thinking of Miss Dynamite. They were supposed to perform together for Make Thread Fair during AROBTTH. Funny you mention Missy Elliott b/c Chris told a story of when Missy's guard prevented him from saying Hello. This was during the X&Y era at an award show, Missy wondered in the Coldplay's dressing room and started doing her hair with all these oversized bodyguards around her. Chris thought he'd say hello but one of the bodyguards asked him to turn around and just walk away. So he did. I don't know that they ever got together after that.

Yes this is this video !!!!! Thank you very much and thank you for the story I didn't know that :)

Chris is just perfect. He's not only got the most greatest voice you could ever wish to hear, but he is so charismatic and has a brilliant sense of humor.

His Viva performance sounds great acoustically on guitar I must say. Same version to the one he played at the Sandy Relief concert last year. I love it how he changes the tone throughout. And when the crowd shout the next lyric out to him - "it's a good job it was number 1!" Haha. Legend!

Clocks is funny actually because he thinks he's screwed the lyrics up when in fact he hadn't. "Please don't put this on YouTube. I know some of you already fucking have." :laugh3: haha, you're too funny Chris :D. His voice towards the end when he sings the lyric "nothing else compares" sounds amazing! Also when he says "I'm missing my band." :( aww

The acoustic version of The Scientist is different, but beautiful all the same. Funny how he mixes the lyrics up again a little, but I think we'll let him off because live performances have been rare lately. "I wish Jonny was here, man." Aww, so sweet. Chris missing Jonny :( It's about time we had some fresh Buckin action then don't you think, Chris :D?

Overall, it's great to see some live performances again, but it can't be too soon we see some with the whole band. I'm sure it would have been amazing to be at such an intimate event. Gigs very much in need :).

This. :D

I want the video of Chris covering Leonard Cohen's Suzanne.

:nod: :nod:

z5gh.jpg

Is is me or Moses grew up a lot these last months?

That isn't Moses. That's Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson's son. But like you I thought that when I first saw those photos. But someone (thanks Sharon :kiss:) put me right. :D

Atlas sounds amazing!

It really does.. sigh.. thanks girls for finding all these. I have been out all day. REALLY tired and it's lovely to come home to these.

z5gh.jpg

Is is me or Moses grew up a lot these last months?

That isn't Moses. That's Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson's son. But like you I thought that when I first saw those photos. But someone (thanks Sharon :kiss:) put me right. :D

Moses is behind him in the pictures, though. Just not easily seen.

Kate Hudson & Matt Bellamy haven't been together long enough to produce a child Ryder's age. His father is Kate's 1st husband Chris Robinson (Ex Black Crowes frontman). Bingham Bellamy was born in 2011.

Video only available in the United States. That's IT.. I'm moving! :laugh3:

:angry::cry: Sorry.

It's basically Jon asking Gwyneth if, in the future, his son could "bang" her daughter. Gwyneth covers her face as everyone howls with laughter pretty much. Then she says, "Her father is going to kill you!" To which Jon responded, "And he's a tall man, isn't he?" and she says, "He's taller than you, boy..." Again, everyone laughs. *bows

November 7, 2013 - submitted by Ethan, United States of America

Q. Hi Oracle,

I heard that Chris played a secret live show in LA yesterday. How come Chris doesn't do intimate acoustic sets more often for the public to purchase tickets? I could imagine it would be a very expensive show but I would be willing to pay. All those record label execs got to see a cool show while I was sitting in my room hating life. I would give up like 4 toes to see that show.

The Oracle replies:

Blimey Ethan! There's no reason to hate life or promise toe sacrifice.

I don't know what makes you think "all those record label execs" were there. That wasn't the case.

On 5th November, Chris played at Hotel Cafe, a small music venue in L.A.

It wasn't advertised; the audience were there to see the other acts on the bill.

He was there to practice for his upcoming performance at the Michael J Fox Foundation event.

Here is a photo from the night.

Even though the venue has a no video / flash photography policy, it's hardly surprising that when something this exciting happens the policy went out of he window!

During Clocks, Chris stopped thinking he'd made a mistake and joked about hoping nobody would put it on YouTube. They did.