✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I dont wanna be judgmental on this but I notice Chris nowadays is always wearing the same shirt, well not all the time, well yeah all the time lol, but like 5 same shirts of them he keeps wearing it like same thing over and over again. Wonder if he's got an opportunity to wash his shirts everyday or maybe letting his maid to wash for him lol.

I'm 100000% all for being in super comfy clothes, but the man is kinda a millionaire about 100 times over, you would think he would just go and buy something he likes and get it in a few different colours lol.

I'm 100000% all for being in super comfy clothes, but the man is kinda a millionaire about 100 times over, you would think he would just go and buy something he likes and get it in a few different colours lol.

Real people= real world people. I think this man has enough soul and substance to realise clothes are just that- clothes. Who gives a shite about what you wear? It's whats inside that counts. #complete respect :heart:

Real people= real world people. I think this man has enough soul and substance to realise clothes are just that- clothes. Who gives a shite about what you wear? It's whats inside that counts. #complete respect :heart:

No doubt with Chris, the clothes don't make the man! :laugh4: He could wear fancy suits, tees all this life, a smiley hat or the love buttons and it's still Chris. All gorgeous! :dazzled: :dazzled:

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10152724850258624" data-width="450"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10152724850258624">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ">Coldplaying</a>.</div></div>

I dont wanna be judgmental on this but I notice Chris nowadays is always wearing the same shirt, well not all the time, well yeah all the time lol, but like 5 same shirts of them he keeps wearing it like same thing over and over again. Wonder if he's got an opportunity to wash his shirts everyday or maybe letting his maid to wash for him lol.

He has always done that tbh (remember flowery shirt, or the flaming lips one, or the Bruce Springsteen one,...) :P He probably just picks the shirt that's on top of the freshly washed pile while dressing blindly ;) Or he just likes them maybe?