✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Heres another video of Chris infamous "Hey, lets change onstage and flash my Holy Shite Abs to everyone" and this gals reaction in her video makes me seriously laugh out loud as I would be saying the same thing lolol ( headphone wearers..be forewarned the end video, its a screaming girl )

Heres another video of Chris infamous "Hey, lets change onstage and flash my Holy Shite Abs to everyone" and this gals reaction in her video makes me seriously laugh out loud as I would be saying the same thing lolol ( headphone wearers..be forewarned the end video, its a screaming girl )

"YASSSSS"

"that's amazing, WOOOO"

"bEST CONCERT EVURRRR!"

MUAHAH!!:lol::laugh3::lol:

that lil' shit knows exactly how hot he is, he's just faking his awkward "I'll change on stage right now", I mean, he could have just spinned around and change in the dark area of the stage, but he chose to stand in full spotlight instead LOL

not that I mind though :charming:

"YASSSSS"

"that's amazing, WOOOO"

"bEST CONCERT EVURRRR!"

MUAHAH!!:lol::laugh3::lol:

that lil' shit knows exactly how hot he is, he's just faking his awkward "I'll change on stage right now", I mean, he could have just spinned around and change in the dark area of the stage, but he chose to stand in full spotlight instead LOL

not that I mind though :charming:

lololol I think he was just proving to me that he was still in shape as I called him chubby the other day in those ill fitting tan trousers :( lololol My bad Chris, if you are reading this... :laugh3:

Does anyone know if Chris was at the Apple keynote on Tuesday ? A guy on U2 interference says he was and that Chris does the haunting vocals on the U2 song "Iris". I haven't seen any pics though.

yep, he was there in the front row...wearing a green shirt, sitting next to Jony Ive lolol

29dvng0.jpg

2ntcuw9.jpg

Those videos :dead: :dead:

The man is doing this on purpose, I swear. He is like stripping on stage :dead: Look at how he throws his trousers away. The images in my mind right now :drunk:

Does any one know how to save these instagram videos?

AHAHAH notice how Jonny is smiling and creeping behind him!

hehe..talk about an early birthday present, or a teaser :sneaky:

He is like stripping on stage :dead: Look at how he throws his trousers away. The images in my mind right now :drunk:

Yea, the mental images right now are really... let's just say they make fangirls happy :drunk:

Does any one know how to save these instagram videos?

If you're using firefox, you can download an addon called "DownloadHelper" that can rip videos from almost every website.

hehe..talk about an early birthday present, or a teaser :sneaky:
ughhh stop giving my mind ideas! :lol:

I am sure people on Coldplay's team (as Anchorman) visit the forums & other fan sites & accounts & report back to the band. I mean this era we had the style of clothes as some requested on LP6 thread. We got a soaking wet Chris, a tied by his hands Chris (Ahem, ahem), a shirtless Chris putting stuff on his face & body (in negative imaging sadly) & what else?

I don't use firefox, but I will see how can I mange to save these videos? I wish someone was sitting front row with a good phone camera would capture the whole thing :drunk:

I am sure people on Coldplay's team (as Anchorman) visit the forums & other fan sites & accounts & report back to the band. I mean this era we had the style of clothes as some requested on LP6 thread. We got a soaking wet Chris, a tied by his hands Chris (Ahem, ahem), a shirtless Chris putting stuff on his face & body (in negative imaging sadly) & what else?

I don't use firefox, but I will see how can I mange to save these videos? I wish someone was sitting front row with a good phone camera would capture the whole thing :drunk:

dont forget that chris stopped wearing earrings too, something that most people hated haha