✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

You should check the Loldplay thread. It has got some of her best posts :laugh3:

NOW SHUSH YOU! :bomb:

Seriously though I freaking miss the LOLdplay thread so so so much! :bigcry:

You know what? If you find some random Coldplay pics for me I could LOLdpay them for you xD That thread needs some fresh air, I dont even know which page it is on anymore, probably on page 3 or so

NOW SHUSH YOU! :bomb:

Seriously though I freaking miss the LOLdplay thread so so so much! :bigcry:

You know what? If you find some random Coldplay pics for me I could LOLdpay them for you xD That thread needs some fresh air, I dont even know which page it is on anymore, probably on page 3 or so

Well hopefully the upcoming 2 gigs will give you new material to work on :wacky:

I just miss their band photos so much :( I expected a Chris/Jonny selfie on the latter's birthday but nothing appeared :disappointed:

Well hopefully the upcoming 2 gigs will give you new material to work on :wacky:

I just miss their band photos so much :( I expected a Chris/Jonny selfie on the latter's birthday but nothing appeared :disappointed:

I hope so, I miss doing silly photo captions. But it's no fun when you post something and like, 3 days later somebody justs posts a "lol" <___< Or nothing XD

Yeah right?!

I like to think they were too... occupied with something to do pictures ahahah :whistle:

Ha ha. I had not noticed this one! You ain't called Batman for nothing, eh! Christ, the man just walks to the beat of his own drum :grounded:

I like that expression you used & I love that you keep using non-existent smilies :lol:

Welcome to the forums btw :)

I hope so, I miss doing silly photo captions. But it's no fun when you post something and like, 3 days later somebody justs posts a "lol" <___< Or nothing XD

Yeah right?!

I like to think they were too... occupied with something to do pictures ahahah :whistle:

Yeah, I know what you mean :( Social media has taken all the forum audience away. You'll find your art or your captions circulating on Twitter/instagram while here it gets minimal interaction!!

hehe..I like the way you think :charming:

Yeah, I know what you mean :( Social media has taken all the forum audience away. You'll find your art or your captions circulating on Twitter/instagram while here it gets minimal interaction!!

hehe..I like the way you think :charming:

:nod: :nod:

totally agree!

once you found one new picture of band or any news out of nowhere or fanart and you posted it here , it is on everywhere in 30 minutes. but nobody reacts on here....