✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

WOW! is that you??:shocked2: Tell me everything about it please..How did you meet him? What did you both say? How did it feel?

Hehe he came towards me and asked my name.. Then I asked for a picture. I also asked for his signature then he drew some cartoon face hahah it was really nice of him. But I could see his face that he was very busy and exhausted but he still smiled with a big grin like this :D. When taking a picture he was kinda squatting a bit cause I was so short lol. But yeah that was it. Some fans got the buttons but I didnt :(

bb9c9c4bde02d6a54f9c8c258c105138.jpg

congratuwelldone! did you have to wait long?

Thanks Mayur :) Not really. I arrived there at around 1.30pm then the band came out a half hour later. First was Guy and Jonny. Then shortly after was Will. Chris came after everyone and they sorta went back and forth from both studios. They all came out from the beehive to the bakery when I saw them :)

Good thing I wasnt nervous at all hahah it didnt feel like meeting famous stars, they looked so down to earth :)

iiiiih grids I'm so happy for you! :cheesy: :awesome:

any LP7 details? :wacky:

Hehe thank you :nice:

The thing is I already prepared for that question but forgot to ask lol

But someone who was with me asked Chris if he was busy.. The band looked very busy atm, maybe the rumor was true about lp7 thing

congrats grids!!!!! happy to hear your stories :awesome: :awesome:

did you ask when will they announce new tour???

did you ask about lp7?

did you ask about the rumors ???

hahaha just kidding, I am pretty sure that you were not able to talk at that moment :P

congrats grids!!!!! happy to hear your stories :awesome: :awesome:

did you ask when will they announce new tour???

did you ask about lp7?

did you ask about the rumors ???

hahaha just kidding, I am pretty sure that you were not able to talk at that moment :P

Hehe thank you :nice:

Well I actually forgot to ask them that :(

But anyway they are very busy recording I think at the moment, so just wait till the moment comes :P

hello 37 years old Moses Martin!

In that picture I think Chris looks like a Simpsons (cartoon) drawing.... Have yu seen the one of him surfing in California? It`s nicer... I think he looks better in videos and in action-type pictures than in still-photos. Except for the one posted by a girl here on Coldplaying in which his delicate eyelids are closed. Or when he`s staring into space. Those are sexy. :P Seulment mon avis!