✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10152724850258624" data-width="450"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10152724850258624">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ">Coldplaying</a>.</div></div>

It annoys me to see Paparazzi photos of the band or Chris posted by the Coldplaying official account, whether on Twitter or any other outlet. On the forums, I got accustomed to seeing them, but not on your official account please. Walking on the street or on the beach can hardly be considered "Coldplay News". I want to read real news or even speculations about new songs or tours or projects, not private news or photos.

Don't worry, it isn't TERRIBLE. I've been told that it isn't sanitary. It's something that's easy to break.

Ohhh, I'm so thankful that my nailbiting/nailchewing has been downgraded from a "terrible" to a "just bad" habit. I had seriously considred seeing a shrink about it after not having given it much thought for the last 27 years until about five hours ago . . .

But now seriously: Thank you for providing me with one of the best laughs of the week :laugh3:

Ohhh, I'm so thankful that my nailbiting/nailchewing has been downgraded from a "terrible" to a "just bad" habit. I had seriously considred seeing a shrink about it after not having given it much thought for the last 27 years until about five hours ago . . .

But now seriously: Thank you for providing me with one of the best laughs of the week :laugh3:

I know! No offence Falcon but this is really hilarious because it seems like it is a joke? I really just don't think fingernail biting is 'TERRIBLE' (in caps too I might add)! Or not 'sanitary'?

The 'easy to break' part really brings it home for me. I tend to believe that you can't 'break' something that is so completely natural and real!

At the end of the day I think Chris is a big boy & if he wants to bite his fingernail then I say go right ahead. More power to him!

Hmmph. This is the first time I've been laughed at on the Internet. I've just earned a new achievement.

Congratulations :D And by the way: I didn't mean to laugh at you personally. But I thought instead of being offended by someone calling one of my (and Chris' and many other people's) little quirks a bad habit, laughing about it would be the much better choice.

And now I'd also suggest to fly on and back to the topic of the thread :kiss:

I'm sorry if I'm dragging this out or sounding cheeky or condescending in my tone. I'm not used to internet conversations.

It's ok, the internet can be tricky sometimes and I didn't think you sounded cheeky or condescending, but just like someone lucky enough to not have met people with really bad habits yet.

Ok, and now I'm definitly going to drop this topic.

Congratulations :D And by the way: I didn't mean to laugh at you personally. But I thought instead of being offended by someone calling one of my (and Chris' and many other people's) little quirks a bad habit, laughing about it would be the much better choice.

And now I'd also suggest to fly on and back to the topic of the thread :kiss:

I apologize for anything that sounded offensive. I was raised to think that it was a bad habit. Even one of my teachers from school kept telling my friends to stop. I didn't think that this small topic was something that people would take offense to.

And yeah. Let's move on. This is getting awkward. Shouldn't have ever brought this up in the first place.

*comes back to this thread from physical exhausting day and generally feels like being hit by a car*

*scrolls down to check some new pos-*

*stops scrolling*

Patch3.jpg

Patch3_ed.jpg

* :wideeyed:*

*still feels like crap, but smiles while doing so*