✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

aww.. i alwasy love seeing chris and phil. that is one amazing friendship! and he is barefoot on rubble! and the earrings are back..

chris-martin-happy-barefoot-after-jetting-home-with-jennifer-lawrence-04.jpg

chris-martin-happy-barefoot-after-jetting-home-with-jennifer-lawrence-03.jpg

chris-martin-happy-barefoot-after-jetting-home-with-jennifer-lawrence-01.jpg

link

Love the hat, the earings, the stubble. All of it!! :D :dazzled: :dazzled: Wait..forgot the bare feet!! The man has beautiful sexy toes. :D

Love the hat, the earings, the stubble. All of it!! :D :dazzled: :dazzled: Wait..forgot the bare feet!! The man has beautiful sexy toes. :D

I don't know about you, but I think he must have really thick calluses from consistently walking barefoot. It looks sunny and hot. I guess he doesn't feel the burn.

It's a video but Chris was on here with the ALS guy.

http://www.ellentv.com/videos/0_trnrttw2

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.kaltura.com/p/594251/sp/59425100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6995152/partner_id/594251"></script><object name="kaltura_player_1411668309" id="kaltura_player_1411668309" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" height="316" width="480" data="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_snkttrbu/uiconf_id/6995152">

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player</object>

Dayum, he's hawt as always :wacky:

Leave a light on : heart:

Chris needs to take a walk to the beach like this!! Being how warm it is in LA.:sunny: It would make so many people happy..:laugh4: :angel:Someone send Phil a tweet for the next barefoot adventure. :D

No, it' not so nice for Chris to have people following him everywhere. Give the guy a break!:(

Chris needs to take a walk to the beach like this!! Being how warm it is in LA.:sunny: It would make so many people happy..:laugh4: :angel:Someone send Phil a tweet for the next barefoot adventure. :D

No, it' not so nice for Chris to have people following him everywhere. Give the guy a break!:(

Barefoot :) Yes, give the guy a big break. Let him live his live as he chooses not what the media or others are choosing for him. Souch admiration for him. #unitedalways :heart:

I dont wanna be judgmental on this but I notice Chris nowadays is always wearing the same shirt, well not all the time, well yeah all the time lol, but like 5 same shirts of them he keeps wearing it like same thing over and over again. Wonder if he's got an opportunity to wash his shirts everyday or maybe letting his maid to wash for him lol.